What's new

Is Indian Cuisine Coming of Age in America?

Status
Not open for further replies.
cashenats and raisins pulav with curry and daal??

i had separated all raisins from that pulao(in swat ) and had all raisins in the end:) ...

very nice adana kebab

Adana-kebab3.jpg

GUES WHAT , THIS IS ICE CREAM , MARAS ICE CREAM , VERY VERY TASTY

maras-dondurmasi-2.jpg

VERY TASTY AND HEALTHY TURKISH FOOD

yaprak%20sarma.jpg

VERY TASTY PASTRY

borek.jpg

Another myth. The majority of Indians are Hindu and therefore vegetarians. They even kill you for eating beef.

These meat dishes surely are Pakistani

I just went to India and I was eating beef. No one killed me....

anyways.

A lot of white folks like Indian food. And it's getting popular in the US, it already is actually. Pretty much every good city here has couple of Indian restaurants.

Next big thing I think that'll come up here(like Indian food) will be something from South East Asia, like Thai, Vietnamese, etc.

i had tried lamb meat but i didnot know that it was lamb meat .....i knew after having it ......:what:

Does anyone enjoy beef like moi ? Hardcore beef fanboy here.

Yes, You called.

Indian food is not up to my standard either. Putting creamer and coconut milk into every curry. Tastes nasty. Also Indian Masalas don't do it for me.

In Pakistan we make the meat CHATT PAT.

Maharashtrian, Bengali, Punjabi, Lucknowi, Hyderabadi konkani azomia cuissines do not use Coconut milk in everything, Coconut milk is mostly used in coastal cuisines like kereal, goan, manglorian, konkani and tamil cuisines. There is more to indian cuisine than you know off.

Yes, You called.

Maharashtrian, Bengali, Punjabi, Lucknowi, Hyderabadi konkani azomia cuissines do not use Coconut milk in everything, Coconut milk is mostly used in coastal cuisines like kereal, goan, manglorian, konkani and tamil cuisines. There is more to indian cuisine than you know off.

haha. I've seen a few of these restaurants and how they operate. They litterally put coffee creamer in curry, to make it thick, but I think it tastes bad.

The Thing I miss the most is the Authentic Lahore flavor. I have never found that flavor anywhere else on earth, even in Pakistan.

Lahore has the best Food in All of the subcontinent and for some reason no one is able to duplicate it.

haha. I've seen a few of these restaurants and how they operate. They litterally put coffee creamer in curry, to make it thick, but I think it tastes bad.

that just sounds ignorant... few restaurants in US wit mexican cooks doesn't reflect our cuisine!!

I Have tried pakistani cuisine which was nice and some how similar to north Indian cuisine especially ,NIHARI ,HALEEM ,PAYA and mutton kadhai, some uncommon dishes are peshawari kabab and karela and goshth which i tried in pakistani resturants .

But being from southwest cost of India seafood adds to our daily meal and meat and chicken are only had on ocassions and weekends i love Goan fish curry rice with King fish fry :enjoy:
25_PIC_Fish_curry_rice_Goa_.jpg

fish-fry.jpg

cashenats and raisins pulav with curry and daal??

i had separated all raisins from that pulao(in swat ) and had all raisins in the end:) ...

Cashew-raisin pulav taste good with daal makhni/daal tadka or mutton/chicken curry with little sweet taste of raisin.

I Have tried pakistani cuisine which was nice and some how similar to north Indian cuisine especially ,NIHARI ,HALEEM ,PAYA and mutton kadhai, some uncommon dishes are peshawari kabab and karela and goshth which i tried in pakistani resturants .

But being from southwest cost of India seafood adds to our daily meal and meat and chicken are only had on ocassions and weekends i love Goan fish curry rice with King fish fry :enjoy:
25_PIC_Fish_curry_rice_Goa_.jpg

fish-fry.jpg

Hey Faiz are you from Konkan. I have tasted such fish curries and fried fish in Goa.

watever u make but do avoid from readymade masalas (in packet form)coz every masalas has its own tastes...

Shan masala from Pakistan are surprisingly good and have everything in the right proportions for a Pakistani palate. Fresh is always better, but it's not always feasible to make a masala from scratch unless you are cooking for a large dinner party.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom