What's new

Is India using Hindu pilgrimages to tighten its grip around Kashmir?

You mean to say average hindu pilgrims who visit the place and generate money for normal Kashmiris have any ill will against them and they themselves have occupied Kashmir ?
No. The pilgrims are pawns being manipulated by Modi.

If indians visit kashmir won't it generate revenue for local Kashmiris ... Don't be so blind in hate... Even Kashmiris say that indians should visit Kashmir without any fear ...
Anyways good for my state of Uttarakhand more religious pilgrims would now visit Badrinath and Kedarnath so yeahh
Haha hilarious. Zionist visits to Palestinian lands also generated lots of revenue for those Muslims.

No. The pilgrims are pawns being manipulated by Modi.

Why there is a sudden rise of Yatras of all kind in different regions of India, earlier there was Rath Yatra in Ayodhya, Babri mosque and Ram Mandir construction related, thousands of people got killed in that Yatra but was deemed successful by the BJP controlled by the Hindutva RSS.

Why?? the polarization that was needed for Hindus to move towards RSS and extremism was substantially raised...result: a big landslide win for BJP....mission accomplished.

Same ideas in Amarnath Yatra...

Why there is a sudden rise of Yatras of all kind in different regions of India, earlier there was Rath Yatra in Ayodhya, Babri mosque and Ram Mandir construction related, thousands of people got killed in that Yatra but was deemed successful by the BJP controlled by the Hindutva RSS.

Why?? the polarization that was needed for Hindus to move towards RSS and extremism was substantially raised...result: a big landslide win for BJP....mission accomplished.

Same ideas in Amarnath Yatra...
Because it has become economical. More road connectivity and other amenities plus added security. We don't need to worry about someone blowing up in the middle of the busy street, nor we worry about food, staying in place is cheap too. So, why not take the pilgrimage?

I didn't get an exact answer before, why worry about what we do to our buildings like Babri Masjid? Do you stake any claims to them? Why we need your directions on what we should do to our land and buildings or where we should go to pilgrimage? Too much India obsession is not good.

Yes you are right...Yatras wins them votes and electorates and there comes the big money and big conglomerates...

Reasons in my earlier posts...
Pilgrimages don't win votes. But keeping things nice and easy may win votes. There are quite a lot of Pilgrimages happening in India. Not just amaranth. Government don't push pilgrims, it's impossible, but people visit these places if government provides adequate security.

I don't think there is any logical reason that could make you worry about what happens in Indian territory. It simply is not your business.

Pilgrimages don't win votes. But keeping things nice and easy may win votes. There are quite a lot of Pilgrimages happening in India. Not just amaranth. Government don't push pilgrims, it's impossible, but people visit these places if government provides adequate security.

I don't think there is any logical reason that could make you worry about what happens in Indian territory. It simply is not your business.
Kashmir is not your territory per UN. Its completely our business and OUR forum and we will discuss whatever we wish on it. You are powerless in that regard.

Kashmir is not your territory per UN. Its completely our business and OUR forum and we will discuss whatever we wish on it. You are powerless in that regard.
I don't have any issue regarding what you discuss in your safe space, you can discuss every social issues in India (which you are). Neither I'm talking about Kashmir, I simply inquired his interest in Babari masjid, as it had a clear reaction during the demolition followed by widespread violence and strikes in Pakistan.

I don't have any issue regarding what you discuss in your safe space, you can discuss every social issues in India (which you are). Neither I'm talking about Kashmir, I simply inquired his interest in Babari masjid, as it had a clear reaction during the demolition followed by widespread violence and strikes in Pakistan.
Your first 4 sentences answer the last 4. The forum has the space to discuss issues affecting our country of which rising bigotry and fascism in yours has an impact on ours.

Your first 4 sentences answer the last 4. The forum has the space to discuss issues affecting our country of which rising bigotry and fascism in yours has an impact on ours.
So, rising Hindu nationalism is fascism and rising Muslim nationalism lead to Pakistan? Right.

If you show such disrespect to another major religion and its followers in the world, so as to suggest that a thousands years old temple and pilgrimage is being used as a conspiracy against Kashmiri Muslims, then don't cry about Islamophobia in front of the world. Give respect to get respect.

Pilgrimages don't win votes.

They do..connect the dots of India moving towards a new destiny, from left leaning to far right.

It all about stoking the religious flames of hatred and divide, inciting the left leaning Hindus to talk and think about a Hindu renaissance, it was about a new upbeat Hindutva revival, dormant and obsolete earlier.

Could not have succeeded without all this polarization, radicalization, xenophobia and extra dose of hatred between the Hindus and Muslims. Modi is successful here, ideal strategy to make a sea change...

aren't these pilgrimages a function of technology and money ?
which indian or pakistani muslim visited Mecca in the 17th century ?

Back
Top Bottom