What's new

Is India using Hindu pilgrimages to tighten its grip around Kashmir?

They do..connect the dots of India moving towards a new destiny, from left leaning to far right.

It all about stoking the religious flames of hatred and divide, inciting the left leaning Hindus to talk and think about a Hindu renaissance, it was about a new upbeat Hindutva revival dormant and obsolete earlier.

Could not have succeeded without all this polarization, radicalization, xenophobia and extra dose of hatred between the Hindus and Muslims. Modi is successful here, ideal strategy to make a sea change...
haha far right. RSS is a fairly a nationalist right wing group with BJP being Centre right. I'm yet to see a significant Hindu far right movement in power. Maybe if the likes of Bajrang dal was ruling India.
Early congress used to be what BJP is today. Anyway indians are mostly center right, religion play an important role in our daily life.

Show me one instance in these two elections where Modi stroked hatred or divide? Your idea of revival of Hindutva is what? Hindus going to pilgrimages more? Are we supposed to be irreligious is that what you're saying? Maybe you're given you said, we are leaning from left to far right. Indians were never left leaning FYI. India was and still is a deeply religious country. And that's not limited to just Hindus, every community in this region is deeply religious maybe a subcontinent character.

Could not have succeeded without all this polarization, radicalization, xenophobia and extra dose of hatred between the Hindus and Muslims. Modi is successful here, ideal strategy to make a sea change...
That's what Pakistanis and some sections in India think too. Yes, Modi did cater well to Hindu nationalist, but what won him elections weren't his Hindutva, a Hindu nationalist irrespective of who the candidate is will always support BJP, but an average person living in rural areas of UP or Bihar don't care what religion you are, they just need their demands met. Water, electricity, Housing, gas connection and clean surroundings. Most of them do not even had electricity let alone TV to watch Modi's speeches.

What made him win elections is what he did. I can put the numbers up and show why. But if you don't see the point, why should I waste time. You stick to believe what you want to believe.

haha far right. RSS is a fairly a nationalist right wing group with BJP being Centre right. I'm yet to see a significant Hindu far right movement in power. Maybe if the likes of Bajrang dal was ruling India.
Early congress used to be what BJP is today. Anyway indians are mostly center right, religion play an important role in our daily life.

Show me one instance in these two elections where Modi stroked hatred or divide? Your idea of revival of Hindutva is what? Hindus going to pilgrimages more? Are we supposed to be irreligious is that what you're saying? Maybe you're given you said, we are leaning from left to far right. Indians were never left leaning FYI. India was and still is a deeply religious country. And that's not limited to just Hindus, every community in this region is deeply religious maybe a subcontinent character.

That's what Pakistanis and some sections in India think too. Yes, Modi did cater well to Hindu nationalist, but what won him elections weren't his Hindutva, a Hindu nationalist irrespective of who the candidate is will always support BJP, but an average person living in rural areas of UP or Bihar don't care what religion you are, they just need their demands met. Water, electricity, Housing, gas connection and clean surroundings. Most of them do not even had electricity let alone TV to watch Modi's speeches.

What made him win elections is what he did. I can put the numbers up and show why. But if you don't see the point, why should I waste time. You stick to believe what you want to believe.

Enough of the wordy deliberations...a picture is worth a thousand words!!!

itecov_121511100541.jpg

modiji.jpg

You are well within your right to diss and cuss and outright reject what the pictorial connotes and depict.

At the same time many Pakistanis actually supports Modi for the obvious reasons...he will take India to point of no return.

Modi has won....has India.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1484648

Last edited:
Enough of the wordy deliberations...a picture is worth a thousand word!!!

itecov_121511100541.jpg

modiji.jpg

You are well within your right to diss and cuss and outright reject what the pictorial connotes and depict.

At the same time many Pakistanis actually supports Modi for the obvious reasons...he will take India to point of no return.

Modi has won....has India.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1484648

So what is the relevance of a personal opinion?

MD.jpg

modi.jpg

What're these pictures worth? Oh I'm sorry, I must know it's not worth much because these doesn't fit your narrative.

india-final.jpg

Kashmir is not your territory per UN. Its completely our business and OUR forum and we will discuss whatever we wish on it. You are powerless in that regard.
You can discuss here, or in US, or China, or OIC, or UN. No one is stopping you.

But if we remove 35A or 370 all will know who is powerful and who is powerless. We are preparing for the Pakistani response that is why we are evacuating civilians and increasing the troops.

If, Indians can do this within 15 - 30 days; imagine what will happen when 35A is removed and they attempt to settle there.

Dumping-site-outside-Pahalg.jpg

You can discuss here, or in US, or China, or OIC, or UN. No one is stopping you.

But if we remove 35A or 370 all will know who is powerful and who is powerless. We are preparing for the Pakistani response that is why we are evacuating civilians and increasing the troops.
Not Pakistani response, but the Kashmiri response.

Anyway, I am glad this is happening; it is going to be a wake up call for the Kashmiris who were neutral or even aligned with India.

TRT World

Published on Aug 2, 2019

Amarnath Yatra is an annual Hindu pilgrimage which takes place in Indian Occupied Kashmir. But is it being used by India to tighten its grip on Kashmir? Here are 5 things you need to know.

Is India using Hindu pilgrimages to tighten its grip around Kashmir?

So the ancient pilgrimage of other religions are TAQIYA, and Holocaust of Kashmiri Hindus by Muslims to make Kashmir 100% Muslim state is HALAL and dictate of ALLAH ???

Talking of demographic changes, India has not tried to sent back even a single Kashmiri Pandit in all these years let alone bringing in others.

If, Indians can do this within 15 - 30 days; imagine what will happen when 35A is removed and they attempt to settle there.

Dumping-site-outside-Pahalg.jpg

Not Pakistani response, but the Kashmiri response.

Anyway, I am glad this is happening; it is going to be a wake up call for the Kashmiris who were neutral or even aligned with India.

This is a daily garbage of one locality in Karachi,

Screenshot_2019-08-03-08-59-06-496_com.android.chrome.jpg

Imagine, if Pakistani can do this in one day, what will they make of Kashmir ???

This is a daily garbage of one locality in Karachi,

View attachment 572319
Imagine, if Pakistani can do this in one day, what will they make of Kashmir ???
Guess where the majority population of Karachi comes from? Either way, this is nothing to what Indian slums produce.

So the ancient pilgrimage of other religions are TAQIYA, and Holocaust of Kashmiri Hindus by Muslims to make Kashmir 100% Muslim state is HALAL and dictate of ALLAH ???

Talking of demographic changes, India has not tried to sent back even a single Kashmiri Pandit in all these years let alone bringing in others.
You guys love to talk about Hindu Pandits. Around 200 Hindu Pandits were killed, while those who fled were mostly resettled within the state of Jammu and Kashmir.

Meanwhile over 200,000-300,000 Muslims were killed or forced to flee in the Jammu Massacre alone. Do not even get me started about the post-1989 civilian casualties.

India's Chanakya Modus Operandi in Kashmir(IOK).

-Spook up religious sentiments, encourage people to go to Amarnath Yatra in Kashmir(IOK), this year about 90,000 Indians has taken the arduous journey.

- Create fake provocative reports of Pakistan supported Kahsmiris attacking the Indian Yatris and make it possible to transport more than 30,000 Indian troops to the region.

- Create polarization between Kahmiri Muslims and Hindus of mainland and talk about Kashmir Pandits persecution, incite hatred and sympathy and won electorates...elections are coming in IOK.

Chanakya statecraft # 7

I am sure, this mine, with Pakistan ordinance board markings which was found enroute to Amarnath cave, is also a dummy.

.jpg

A government which prides itself in being Hindu, had to cancel, one of Hindu's most sacred pilgrimages, all to give, poor Pakistani jihadis a bad name...kniving, folks , arent they!!

Guess where the majority population of Karachi comes from? Either way, this is nothing to what Indian slums produce.

You guys love to talk about Hindu Pandits. Around 200 Hindu Pandits were killed, while those who fled were mostly resettled within the state of Jammu and Kashmir.

Meanwhile over 200,000-300,000 Muslims were killed or forced to flee in the Jammu Massacre alone. Do not even get me started about the post-1989 civilian casualties.

There is no ban on fantasies.

Back
Top Bottom