What's new

Is India the home of World's 2nd largest Muslim population?

As I said, there is always a plan 'B'. Thanks for your crocodile tears though.

I'd once read that when Punjabi Mirpuri inbreds such as yourself used to tell East Pakistanis that they would make "fair", "better" muslims of the Bengalis by raping their women, little did they know that Bangladeshis were much better muslims than they were. It seems that is still the case.

I know your agenda little twerp. Sitting in council housing in bradford and dreaming of Muslims outbirthing Hindus in India so more tensions arise. Next time a riot happens you should stand in the middle of it and test how tough your nut sack is. Instead of munching on KFC in your council housing. Hizb ut Tahrir armchair warrior :lol:

Whoah whoah whoah hold up tiger:omghaha:

Love the racism coming from the little black monkey hindu

If you have a issue with a segment of the indian population having children then thats your problem....

If you indians cant live together in India, then once again thats your problem

You dont want to live together in your country, then divide your country amongst yourselves, leave everybody else out of it

Pakistan and Bangladesh will welcome and support the new independent country for indian muslims

Whoah whoah whoah hold up tiger:omghaha:

Love the racism coming from the little black monkey hindu

If you have a issue with a segment of the indian population having children then thats your problem....

If you indians cant live together in India, then once again thats your problem

You dont want to live together in your country, then divide your country amongst yourselves, leave everybody else out of it

Pakistan and Bangladesh will welcome and support the new independent country for indian muslims
:eek:Indian muslims want independent homeland from India?Again?The evil plans of you muslims are exposed!:mad:Time to deploy bajrang dal....:D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom