What's new

Is INDIA one HUGE SLUM?

etylo

Reaction score
Country
Canada

For one thing, China was never as much a shithole as the la la land even decades ago when China was poor and its GDP per Capita was the same as that of India.

Last edited:
no Mr Coprophilic CCP bot, no. Indians are smart and instead of one huge slum, have diversified geographically and made many small and medium ones.

That way, next time CCP's inept minions get their hands on some experimental virus without a clue on how to safely experiment, and your Xi the pooh decides to hide it from the world until it is too late, we can contain its spread within a few small slums.

That way we can focus on making working vaccines to save the rest of the world again from CCP virus and bots like you

Last edited:
For one thing, China was never as much a shithole as the la la land even decades ago when China's GDP per Capita was the same as that of India.

So what's new? We all knew Bharat is the biggest slum. What exactly did we miss?

no Mr Coprophilic CCP bot, no. Indians are smart and instead of one huge slum, have diversified geographically and made many small and medium ones.

That way, next time CCP's inept minions get their hands on some experimental virus without a clue on how to safely experiment, and your Xi the pooh decides to hide it from the world until it is too late, we can contain its spread within a few small slums.

That way we can focus on making working vaccines to save the rest of the world again.
Fool, contain your India Delta Virus and your shitholes on the streets first.

So what's new? We all knew Bharat is the biggest slum. What exactly did we miss?
Just from a Westerner's perspective.

For one thing, China was never as much a shithole as the la la land even decades ago when China was poor and its GDP per Capita was the same as that of India.

It's not just physical filth my friend.

It's the unmitigated filth of their undisciplined low-grade degenerate mind.

Trashing up your own neighborhood is a state of severe mental decay and mental necrosis.

A healthy person with a healthy mind at least tries to clean up their own place where they live, if they have some self-respect.

In Indian slums - this "don't-give-a-$hit-ism" has gone too far. So far gone, that scenes like this is their new normal.

This is supposedly a lower middle class neighborhood where govt. employees live. Not even the poor people's slums.

No one cares, no one cleans up the trash, no one gives a hoot. This is the Bharat Mahaan. "Incredible India" alright...

1697261702883.png

Their upper classes don't give a hoot because they are selectively blind.

And turn around and compare their country to USA and Canada. How great Modi's India is - Waarld Vesht....

As if screaming it a hundred times from mountaintops will change the perception of India globally.

I don't think the world nor the Indians themselves care for human development in India. While rest of the world need the IPhones for the bling, Indians producing them need it for their dowry. Rest is just academics.

India is like Indonesia several decades ago.

If a country's economy is growing and improving there will be a lot of change visible on the street.

Like for example, wet market will be replaced by supermarket, and then supermarket will be replaced by online shopping.

What I see from the videos above, I can say India is still stuck in the past, like there's no improvement or the economy improvement is so little.

Despite the report is saying that India economy is growing very fast, one of the fastest in the world.

I don't know whatever the video is wrong or India economy report is wrong.

It's funny if comments come from Pakistan...

Have you look the status of karachi and other cities in Pakistan?

Every cities has a few areas in South aisa where people line in near slum area's.

There is a reason being six times less populated country Pakistan at 102 place and india at around 110 in global hunger index.

India is like Indonesia several decades ago.

If a country's economy is growing and improving there will be a lot of change visible on the street.

Like for example, wet market will be replaced by supermarket, and then supermarket will be replaced by online shopping.

What I see from the videos above, I can say India is still stuck in the past, like there's no improvement or the economy improvement is so little.

Despite the report is saying that India economy is growing very fast, one of the fastest in the world.

I don't know whatever the video is wrong or India economy report is wrong.
This is why I never trust India's growth, when China grew , cities just changed beyond recognition in a couple of years, basically the whole landscape of the country was changing dramatically year on year, while in India, they register very high growth rate yet not much change can be noticed on the ground.

It's funny if comments come from Pakistan...

Have you look the status of karachi and other cities in Pakistan?

Every cities has a few areas in South aisa where people line in near slum area's.

There is a reason being six times less populated country Pakistan at 102 place and india at around 110 in global hunger index.

Where did I claim Pakistan has no slums? It's a poor overpopulated country.

But considering India has several times the density, as does Bangladesh. Well...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom