Is India not Taiwan next in line for a Chinese liberation

Will China liberate First

• Indian occupied lands like Kashmir and Tibet

Votes: 37 60.7%
  • Taiwan

Votes: 24 39.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The way more experienced mighty Russian army is performing, should be an eye opener for any other military with similar designs.. Even Taiwan seems way more difficult as it shares no land border and any amphibious assault in such scale will be improbable to execute.

See I don’t think all to India will be invaded but I think a conflict in Ladakh, all of Indian occupied Kashmir, sir creek and the chicken neck will happen

In a world ending scenario all of India would be invaded but I don’t believe the Chinese are interested.

K

China and Pakistan have groomed a lot of Indian groups from Kashmiris, Punjabis, Tamils, North East Indians, Dalits and Maoists in the Indian red corridor. Now even Indian Muslims seem to be joining the party thanks to Modi.

We do not need to wage an overt war. Our friendly groups in India would be enough to cripple India from inside.
:super::super::dance3::dance3::dance3::lock::lock::lock: Jaag Jao Cheecha

See I don’t think all to India will be invaded but I think a conflict in Ladakh, all of Indian occupied Kashmir, sir creek and the chicken neck will happen

In a world ending scenario all of India would be invaded but I don’t believe the Chinese are interested.

K
I see the same thing happening with India losing all of Ladakh, IOK, south Tibet and the seven sister states.
Once this happens or even before, the Indians will be humiliated and their ego will be badly damaged.
The wont be able to go for a all out attack on China but will
probably go for full all out attack on Pakistan, across the whole border.

If China is fully backing Pakistan, it becomes easier for other countries to openly and fully back Pakistan.
As long as Pakistan can fight back the onslaught ( with help of China, Possibly IEA, Turkish operated drones and maybe even Iran ),
Pakistan would be well within its rights to annex as much land as it possibly can do.
I also expect millions of the supporters of the IEA to see some sort of Ghaz e hind and attempt to take Delhi and take down India once and for all.

If India is beaten by China/Pakistan and borders are redrawn, India will crumble into multiple states.

Encroaching on the territory of other countries is an outdated way of thinking. The five principles of peaceful coexistence diplomacy are the first article of the Chinese Constitution. It is in China's best interest to maintain peace in the region for a long time.This is also the key reason why China has overtaken India.There is no winner in the war.With the appreciation of the RMB, Europe is once again played by the United States.

Last edited:
We bit pretty hard in 1971. The guy lost a leg and an arm.
Anyone can cage a lion, keep him without food and shoot him.

Pakistan was without supplies, in a hostile land, thousands of kms from its mainland, with enemy territory in between and a ratio of mere 34k soldiers vs approx 2 million insurgents and 1.5 lakh Indian armed forces backed by navy and airforce.

Whatever! We won and that's what matters. Didn't you also try the same thing with Kashmir insurgency but failed? And the failed 1999 operation? We won...again.
You "won" using a combined force of half a million (Indian army and Mukti) to defeat 40-50k lightly armed Pakistani troops who were fighting a civil war and who had no supplies or support.
I get it, its the only "victory" you people have had in nearly a thousand years but any other nation would make it a bullet point at the bottom of their history books. You people, even 50 years later, act like you won WW2.
It's more embarrassing for you to constantly bring it up then for us to be "reminded" of it.

The so called iron brothers don't even know their own iron brother.

China isn't like western aggressor countries. They will never go for a full blown offensive war especially against their "countrymen". It's against their culture. We have been getting too much Western propaganda regarding China.

The Chinese are good at salami slicing tactics and they will do this to check any threat that can affect them in the long term. (Examples are Border conflicts around China and SCS region).

The hypocrisy of the West has definitely opened the eyes of a lot of Indians in the past few days. So going forward it will be quite interesting to see the direction of India's foreign policy especially with respect to China.
You will find out the hypocrisy of the west when they slap sanctions on you, which should be coming soon. India keeps betraying the west and the west keeps turning a blind eye, but no longer.

Honestly, nothing impressive about defeating an army that is 2,200km away from base and across enemy territory with no supply line. If anything it was impressive how long Pakistan held off in E. Pakistan all while fighting a civil war. So are you saying you can only win under the most favorable conditions?

Fact is India has never defeated Pakistan on the western theater in any war. All wars resulted as a stalemate on western theater, with both sides making minor gains or winning some battles, but ultimately wars in the western theater resulted in a stalemate. That is at least what objective third-party sources confirm.
I am sorry, I had no intention of posting on this priceless thread, but I needed to ask - in which war bar one was there any engagement other than on the western theatre? From your phrasing it sounded as if there have been many engagements on all fronts; in 1965, the East Pakistan Rifles under Brigadier Torgul exchanged fire with four battalions of armed policemen on the border with West Bengal, and, except for the good Brigadier and some of his subordinates, no soldier was involved. This incident gave K. F. Rustamji the mandate to form the Border Security Force. Other than this, there was never any trouble in the east, except for ISI interference as reported by your Brigadier Z. A. Khan.

Only an idiot will claim that losing a strategic hill as a victory.
India never claimed a victory. He is just pointing out that Pakistan cannot claim one.

India never claimed a victory. He is just pointing out that Pakistan cannot claim one.

Why not?

Pakistan was able bring world's attention to Kashmir while also capturing a strategy peak from India which allows Pakistan to monitor Indian troop movements to Kashmir and cut them off at will.

Why not?

Pakistan was able bring world's attention to Kashmir while also capturing a strategy peak from India which allows Pakistan to monitor Indian troop movements to Kashmir and cut them off at will.
Oh, all right, if you insist.

Kargil was a victory.

May you have a thousand such victories.

It would be easier for China to get Taiwan, because the are they same people, and share the same language.

All Taiwan has to do is accept One country, two systems.

Back
Top Bottom