What's new

Is India itching for a fight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read my post again :))) I said common Pakistani women NOT The models of actresses ;)

ahhhh well i have visited India and have seen your common women too i did not see any sour grapes in my basket ;)

lol..so mean the actors and celbrities are not pakistani women ??

well, to see sour grapes..you dont need to come out of yoir home.

Lolzzz they might also bee needing fairness creams hehehehehehehe

If they want to stay in oversees so that there need

Cause some people destroy image of all so they have to suffer because of others act

^^ JANA .....Please Bold teh "common" word

they might be and they might also need to change their sirnames and pose as hindus and sikhs.

I don't think that their is any difference between the population of Pakistan and India.
Both have darks Both have fairs.

BTW i can post pics with disprespecting way but........Forget it......

I dont want to act like an A$$hole Like you did

Dude there is nothing to disrespect in the female form ..... no matter how many layers of cloth it is covered under.

Its a cultural thing. Forget it ......

Cheers, Doc

Oh, man.

Last edited by a moderator:
@ Jana
Poverty??
eh i have to post it again,
See our Per capita income,hope you know that Per capita income is the average income of a person in the country.
Pakistan
GDP (PPP) 2009 estimate
- Total $435.807 billion[3]
- Per capita $2,661[3]
GDP (nominal) 2009 estimate
- Total $166.515 billion[3]
- Per capita $1,016[3]
Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

India
GDP (PPP) 2009 estimate
- Total $3.526 trillion[12] (4th)
- Per capita $2,941[12] (128th)
GDP (nominal) 2009 estimate
- Total $1.235 trillion[12] (11th)
- Per capita $1,031[12] (139th)
Get a life and just don't post non sense.
Poor people are more in India cuz its population is an elephant infront of the ant sized Pakistan population,but we have sooo many other advantages of our huge population:azn:

I would like to be killed than posing being an Indian :tdown:

forget it INDIANS will always keep dreaming of akhand bharat!! 63 years on and they still haven't accepted us!! let them keep dreaming and let them feel good about themselves!! there complexes are never ending!! :lol:

^^ JANA .....Please Bold teh "common" word

Sorry to burst your bubble Naushad but our common girls don't go around strutting their stuff on MG Road in bikinis either.

Of course neither do they float around in billowing clouds of black fabric either.

To each his/her own man.

Just don't get all sanctimonious on us with your "modest Pakistani common woman vs the brazen Bharati babe" BS. And here I speak to you as a father of two Bharati girls myself.

Cheers, Doc

Last edited:
Poor people are more in India cuz its population is an elephant infront of the ant sized Pakistan population,but we have sooo many other advantages of our huge population:azn:

Do you know what can kill the elephant.....

forget it INDIANS will always keep dreaming of akhand bharat!! 63 years on and they still haven't accepted us!! let them keep dreaming and let them feel good about themselves!! there complexes are never ending!! :lol:

Do you even know in what reference you and what exacty you are replying?? How come here Akhand Bharat theory came?

I would like to be killed than posing being an Indian :tdown:

I hope that grudge didn't bring you to India did it?
Well you have been to India,i don'tknow any Indian who has been to Pak.
BTW be grateful to us,we are providing your Pakistani students some really high class education.
____

IITs, IIMs to open doors to Pakistanis

In the name of peace and neighbourly ties, your child may have to compete harder for that elusive seat at the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) or the Indian Institute of Management (IIM). For, Pakistani students will soon be able to study at the IITs and IIMs.

This is a major reversal in policy as foreign students haven't been allowed to study at the IITs so far. In fact, despite being among institutes with global recognition, the IITs and IIMs have never been part of any of the education roadshows organised by either EdCIL (Education Consultants India) or UGC-FICCI.

The idea being that as state-run institutions, funded substantially by the government, Indian students should have the first dibs on IIT/IIM education .

The suggestion was made by Prime Minister Manmohan Singh during his meetings with Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf. Sources say the Prime Minister's Office (PMO) is keen on seeing the proposal go through.

Pakistani students would have to appear for the IIT-JEE (IIT's joint entrance exam) and the CAT (IIM's common admission test ).

A measure of the interest in opening up the country's premier engineering and management institutions is the fact that the government will consider devising a separate exam for the Pakistani candidates in the event that they can not appear for the IIT-JEE or CAT.

The ministry of human resources development, which the administrative ministry for these two institutions, will begin talks with the PMO shortly. Talks would determine modalities of the admission, the percentage of seats to be set aside for Pakistani students and the fee structure.

Admission to the IITs and IIMs are extremely competitive, with students working hard to crack the exams. In the case of the seven IITs, there are some 3000-odd seats up for grabs, while the six IIMs take in some 1300-odd students every year. More than two lakh students appear for the IITs while one lakh compete for the IIMs.

What is not clear is if this will mark the beginning of opening up of these highly-prized government-funded institutions to foreigners. Or will the Pakistani students be accorded a special favour?

Soucre:Economic Times,APRIL 20'05
______
IITs, IIMs to open doors to Pakistanis - MBA Forums :: CoolAvenues.com

Guess why it was done?Because the demand of IIT and IIM amongst the Pakistanis was increasing each passing day.
:lol::agree:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom