What's new

Is India itching for a fight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doc no one was saying that for Indian common women either. And now read your this post and tell that Bharti member that NOT entire India is fit for Miss world ;) so his comments about beauty were the dumbest .

Beauty is not something that could be based on Miss world or Miss universe blah blah criteria

That was my point. You guys took it wrongly.

cheers.

for the pakistani beauty

revelation-crown.jpg

now pls :yahoo::rofl:

Jana I agree with you that a nation's Miss World/Universe titles are not the sole judge of the beauty of its people.

But to dismiss the achievements of girls of a nation who have won such titles as simply being due to the show of flesh is not fair either.

Each one of our Miss World / Universe winners are top class smart cookies. They have a lot going for them on top, and I mean their heads here.

I haven't met any Pakistani babes to be able to comment on how smart they are. Though based on some specimens here (and elsewhere where I am a member too), you guys aren't too far behind our's either! ;)

I guess beyond the stage of raging adolescent hormones, guys find smarts in a girl way more sexy than just her physical beauty.

Cheers, Doc

vsdoc pakistan,saudi & most of the muslim countries don't take part in MISS WORLD/MISS UNIVERSE! it doesn't make us ugly!!

smartness sometimes get's you no where most men prefer blondes & you know why ;):lol:

vsdoc pakistan,saudi & most of the muslim countries don't take part in MISS WORLD/MISS UNIVERSE! it doesn't make us ugly!!

smartness sometimes get's you no where most men prefer blondes & you know why ;):lol:

Is the old tradition of strangles on women in Pakistan continuing?
Why don't their women take part in Miss Universe,etc contests?

Unfortunately China betrayed us,but look as of now?
China can't fight us direct, they are building different bases in other Sub-graded countries,
Including Pakistan.:devil:
They won cuz they cheated.They know ,now we are aware and strong so they are more indirect in their approach.

Its same in case of India and Pakistan. in the changing scenario no country can afford going to war directly.

Its the silliest approach to assume India will succeed in direct state terrorism like 71.

the bottom line is its not era of direct wars, US had seen it both in Iraq and Afghanistan.

They can if they find it comfortable to be naked and measured inch by inch for crowned as Miss this and miss that.

anyway

Who said your girls were ugly? Bro please go through this thread and a thousand others here. Ulta chor kotwal ko daante!

Smartness gets you everywhere my friend. ALL women know that. And have known that for thousands of years.

You and me are simply pawns in front of their deep designs.

Blonde, brunette, redhead, peroxide, wavy, curly, straight ..... I am an equal opportunity man myself.

Cheers, Doc

^^^^^

Exactly..this should have been nailed into the head of some poster who goes by the name of S_C_O_M, that not having cataloged promotional pictures for women in defense forces doe not make India women a subject of his jokes. They are trained in the jobs they are supposed to do...which is to o kill the enemy.

^^^^^

Exactly..this should have been nailed into the head of some poster who goes by the name of S_C_O_M, that not having cataloged promotional pictures for women in defense forces doe not make India women a subject of his jokes. They are trained in the jobs they are supposed to do...which is to o kill the enemy.

SOCOM is only an amateur my friend. There are some here who are PhDs in racial bigotry. I think most Indian posters here know of one who is thankfully on hiatus currently. Needless to say, he is not sorely missed.

Cheers, Doc

Itching and Bitching thats what India had been doing since decades whats new in it.

look at the thread and see how your fellow Pakistanis are still caught up in their inferiority complex. The only thing Pakistani's can do is cry in front of Indians and start comparing looks and height when they cannot win in any other criteria. Sorry to say bitching is the only thing Pakistan has done since 1947 and its only getting worse now. This forum has really gone down because of racial comments by many Pakistani members like omar or Socom and its sad to see that no steps are being taken.

Chalo you have named the "senior" Pakistani member I was referring to.

Cheers, Doc

Chalo you have named the "senior" Pakistani member I was referring to.

Cheers, Doc

i dont care about using names, they are racist bastards and thats what they remain. Comparing and crying on looks is the cheapest thing you can do and is against every teaching of the religion they so deadly protect. They conveniently forget the teachings of Islam when they have to and then suddenly become guardians of every muslim in the world. Double standards is the name of the game my friend.

Who said your girls were ugly? Bro please go through this thread and a thousand others here. Ulta chor kotwal ko daante!

Smartness gets you everywhere my friend. ALL women know that. And have known that for thousands of years.

You and me are simply pawns in front of their deep designs.

Blonde, brunette, redhead, peroxide, wavy, curly, straight ..... I am an equal opportunity man myself.

Cheers, Doc

:rofl: behind every destroyed man is a woman!!! :lol:

pawns is the right word doc!!!

because we are a MUSLIM COUNTRY!!!! like most muslim countries (saudi,syria,kuwait,iran,oman,indonesia etc) woman are NOT supposed to wear revealing clothes in public!! :coffee::wave:

look at the thread and see how your fellow Pakistanis are still caught up in their inferiority complex. The only thing Pakistani's can do is cry in front of Indians and start comparing looks and height when they cannot win in any other criteria. Sorry to say bitching is the only thing Pakistan has done since 1947 and its only getting worse now. This forum has really gone down because of racial comments by many Pakistani members like omar or Socom and its sad to see that no steps are being taken.

well from our point of view india might be a bigger nation & an economy but it still is obsessed with looking at what we are doing!!

the RAHUL GANDHI approach of india is a big country we don't compete with pakistan is NOT THE ORDER OF THE DAY AMONGST COMMON INDIANS!!

and as for PDF it is way way wayyyyyyyyyyy ahead of BR :coffee:

some elements of the society might be bad from ours as well as yours but then again its definitely not one way traffic! :coffee::wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom