What's new

Is India Better-off With Partition?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Islam is moderate by Default but you need to update your Knowledge.

No.. I think you need to ask a Non Believer.. Any non believer..

Because we cannot live under those whom we Ruled for 1000 years;)

Ohhh... You ruled us for a thousand years??.. Who are you? where does your heritage originate from? Mughal? Arab? Turk?Afghan?.. The last time i'd checked, it was the rulers from the above mentioned clans which invaded INDIAN SUBCONTINENT.. And the Indian subcontinent includes the present Pakistan as well.. The rest were MERE CONVERTS..

Didn't know you people celebrate the very people who invaded and looted you of your dignity and wealth sooo much..

History is evident , we always wanted our own dedicated land and we always will.

Still living in History, eh??

I like This one at least you are honest with your views.

Its not just me.. There are many out here..

Are you trying to say that all Indian muslims are aliens and India ONLY belongs to Hindus !

India is as much home to Muslims, as Pakistan is a home to Hindus, Sikhs and Christians..

Gujrat , Sikh holocaust , Kashmir , Samjhota Train , Babri Mosque etc

This is what is expected from Hindu Terrorists isn't it ?

I dont suppose after what is happening at Baluchistan, you people have any rights to rant.. Set your own home in order first.. Our's is already set..

What did your Ancestors do to protect those "values" ? .. They were weak and coward enough to lose their homeland to a handfull Muslim generals.

You had to bring in our ancestors into this rytt?? You had to insult 850 million people of a great Religion??.. Fine..

I really wanted to avoid this though..

Do you really buy into your claim that you people are descendants of the Arabs?.. What makes you believe that it was your forefathers that ruled over Hindus..
Sorry to wake you up dude..
Your forefathers were one of us too, before the Invaders poured in from the west Asia.. The natives lost, cause of our fantastic in-fightings prevalent during those times.. We lost, and they looted our land.. But to keep the moolah coming, they needed a loyal following in this country.. And the easiest means to it was mass conversion of faith.. Every tactics were tried.. many were forcefully converted.. Many converted into a new religion from the lower caste to escape caste based discrimination.. And many converted to please their new Arab masters..
Ho and behold..
Now if selling one's faith to please thy alien masters is what you call bravery.. Then all hail those bravehearts..
We for once, respect our ancestors for sticking firmly to their faiths, even at the most difficult of times..:cheers:

Are you sure that the Blood you are so proud of is "Really" of your ancestor's or their ancestor's and not of some mughal King or prince ? (No offense but history proown ves it ie Akbar & his Wife Jodha and he also had a sheer number of Hindu chicks as "keeps") so Hindu's "True Bloodline" has a question mark.

I am sure about my blood line dude..Hinduism provides for outgoing, but there is no incoming facility in here, once stamped, you are out forever.. Am not sure bout your blood-line though.. When did yours' got mixed up??:what:

It already has when a "Hindu party BJP" was Ruling "Secular India" WOW !!

Yeah they were.. The Hindu party in power couldn't build a Temple at the disputed site at Ayodhya.. All in the name of secularism.. Heck.. They should have rather built a hospital..:pop:

You created it didn't you ?

No..:angel:

Agree with that:tup::pakistan::pakistan:

Regards:

Thanku...

" Thanks to Allah SWT we are Not Indians & our elders took the Right decision at the Right time ! :pakistan: "

How many guys really think it is time enough for Zaid Hamid to call it a day?

I mean he has far outlived his days, outdid what he was hired for and outspoken what he was paid to say, come on....every lackey has its expiry label on him written from the time of its manufacture...

On a serious note, can R&AW pay off Pakistani agents/moles in ISI to take him out?

Speaks too much and repititive stuff ala a call center guy...

Honestly let me know please guys..:welcome:

India will not reunited with pakistan, India idea is all religion alive together with peacefully and developed rather pakistan focus to one religion theory, muslim ummah so that reason we see lot of people of pakistan support about sharia law on daily basis.

Dont know what u have learned in ur madarsas
Peace....but i dont know wat u learnt in utho swamis narayans asharam under the big rubber plant.

, So cant argue with ur sources of information.U have been dissected once and with India's support wait till Afghanistan stands on its own and get ready to part with Balochistan as well.

Yup no more sinking traitors and millions of dead traitors under the soil.
About afghanistan last time i read karzai was calling pakistan a TWIN BROTHER OF AFGHANISTAN and forcing tht indians wont be left free to use there dirty proxies against pakistan.
About Balouchitan...sorry bro i myself m from balouchistan but maybe u have some special relation with my province?
No offence
Behan bihaie hai balouchistan mein?yaan apki mama k friends yahan rehtay haien?Im not being sarcastic just curious...coz of ur confidence
We know how capable u are in ruling ur own Islamic nation,so get out of ur mullahs propaganda of ruling India.Rather living in illusional history of 1000 years work for ur country which does'nt even have next years imports reserves
Dont worry about our reserves go feed 75% poor of india.Prevent worlds largest population of AIDs in ur country from spreading.Stop millions of farmers from commiting suicide and send the daughter of india Sania mirza soon...to piya k des.
PS= I know truth hurts.....1000 yrs of dhimi takes a toll on mentality and personality :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Apni bakwas band karo.Looks like ur high on cow urine

We in India have choice to get high with either cow urine or kingfisher beer. Unlike in west where they have to ask taliban master sitting on donkey and holding whip to ask if a person can do a hair cut. :disagree:

Sach sunne ki aadat daal lo ..

Live long and prosper .. \\//

Oh sorry I think I have log into any Indian hate chat blog but wait URL says defence.pk :undecided:

Oh sorry I think I have log into any Indian hate chat blog but wait URL says defence.pk :undecided:

Yes, you are right mate. Since the 1947 partition was itself the highest peak of religious hate ever witnessed in south asia, this was bound to happened. I myself found flown into this lava of hate and posted few unwarranted posts.

The people who did this are either dead or about to die and we are making sure to keep up the tradition .. shame on us

How many guys really think it is time enough for Zaid Hamid to call it a day?

I mean he has far outlived his days, outdid what he was hired for and outspoken what he was paid to say, come on....every lackey has its expiry label on him written from the time of its manufacture...

On a serious note, can R&AW pay off Pakistani agents/moles in ISI to take him out?

Speaks too much and repititive stuff ala a call center guy...

Honestly let me know please guys..:welcome:

Your Post has been Reported , Be careful next time.

No.. I think you need to ask a Non Believer.. Any non believer..

To me you are a non believer so feel free to Answer .

Ohhh... You ruled us for a thousand years??.. Who are you? where does your heritage originate from? Mughal? Arab? Turk?Afghan?.. The last time i'd checked, it was the rulers from the above mentioned clans which invaded INDIAN SUBCONTINENT.. And the Indian subcontinent includes the present Pakistan as well.. The rest were MERE CONVERTS..

Didn't know you people celebrate the very people who invaded and looted you of your dignity and wealth sooo much..

Nothing Big about your Claims , Just remember Islam is not just a religion but its a Family and whoever is a part of it shares the Pride and Glory of our forefathers.

BTW All of those low cast Hindus converted to islam did not converted because of the reasons you have stated.

They converted because of the Discrimination Hinduism does to the low cast Shudars and untouchables , to the women who are burnt alive with their dead Partners.

Islam embraced those whom you rejected ! thus we became Brothers and their slavery was turned into equality with fellow muslims.

We Given them self respect and recognition which you denied , we provided them Rights to stand tall and speak out which you denied , we given them rights to eat with other muslims which you denied , we offered them to pray alongside the king which you denied .

"Aik hi saff main kharay hogaye Mehmood (sultan mehmood Ghaznavi) o ayaz (His servent)---- Na koi Banda Raha na koi Banda nawaz"

It was the Golden Principles of "Massawat" Equality , self respect and a True Concept of God which brought those people to Islam and it still does.

So yes it was Muslims and Islam which Ruled India not a cast neither a race & all muslims in the world share this Pride .

This is why Islam spread and it still is the Fastest Growing religion in the World even in mass existance of Islamophobia and Racism against Muslims.

Its called the Equality and no division !

hajj.jpg

Still living in History, eh??

We have a History which we can be PROUD OF so why not my friend ?

Its not just me.. There are many out here..

I wish i could find more of those extint species:lol:

India is as much home to Muslims, as Pakistan is a home to Hindus, Sikhs and Christians..

Even demographics do not matter ?

98% Muslims in Pakistan
15% Muslims in India

Sorry but its called Racism .

I dont suppose after what is happening at Baluchistan, you people have any rights to rant.. Set your own home in order first.. Our's is already set..

Well well - lets not open Baluchistan here -all in the family-:D

You had to bring in our ancestors into this rytt?? You had to insult 850 million people of a great Religion??.. Fine..

I really wanted to avoid this though..

Do you really buy into your claim that you people are descendants of the Arabs?.. What makes you believe that it was your forefathers that ruled over Hindus..
Sorry to wake you up dude..
Your forefathers were one of us too, before the Invaders poured in from the west Asia.. The natives lost, cause of our fantastic in-fightings prevalent during those times.. We lost, and they looted our land.. But to keep the moolah coming, they needed a loyal following in this country.. And the easiest means to it was mass conversion of faith.. Every tactics were tried.. many were forcefully converted.. Many converted into a new religion from the lower caste to escape caste based discrimination.. And many converted to please their new Arab masters..
Ho and behold..
Now if selling one's faith to please thy alien masters is what you call bravery.. Then all hail those bravehearts..
We for once, respect our ancestors for sticking firmly to their faiths, even at the most difficult of times..:cheers:

Just shows your hate against Muslims , as i sad a TRUE muslims is just a muslim not a race neither a Tribe but just for ideantification as per Holy Quran.

I am sure about my blood line dude..Hinduism provides for outgoing, but there is no incoming facility in here, once stamped, you are out forever.. Am not sure bout your blood-line though.. When did yours' got mixed up??:what:

If you want to know about My Bloodline then Listen , My Family is a Bloodline of a sahabi of Prophet Muhammad SAW .

My Forefathers were Arabs who arrived with Muhammad Bin Qasim and Fought battles alongside him.

My family is well known as we have lived in our Home town / Locality for over 800 years here in Pakistan.

But being an Arab Bloodline does not make me feel proud or being better than my Other Fellow Muslim Brothers who Converted , or Whom i have witnessed Convert.

Yeah they were.. The Hindu party in power couldn't build a Temple at the disputed site at Ayodhya.. All in the name of secularism.. Heck.. They should have rather built a hospital..:pop:

Who is Stopping you now , as per your view you destroyed it and whats so wrong with Building that Temple on that site ?

Thanku...

Nice speaking to you & i appriciate your honesty .

I think this debate has taken a turn for the worse, you guys have stooped down to gali galoch whereas if you look at the videos the issue was discussed with a different attitude. Express you views but say something sensible atleast, this isnt youtube

@ we ruled for 1000 year type BS

Prove it wrong:lol:

1. I can't belive this type of false popogenda you people used to get taught.

Dont believe man who cares !

2. Who is "we", as per history the people living in the pakistan was always under the rules of foreigners?

Muslims

3. Also, if people living in that area or muslims at that area was powerfull so how can invader get inside India and behaded their own muslim king.

What if it did happen few times in 1000 years - not a big deal !

4. As the majority of invader has attacked and replaced Muslim rulers of Delhi.

Like who ??;)

This means a muslim invader kills, beheaded a fellow muslim ruler and remove him from the throne to sit on thorn till another Muslim invader behead him.

Pay some respect to them , who knows you might be one of their -------:D

5. On the order of Shah of Persia, Humayun convert from Sunni to Shia Islam.

What is Sunni Islam and what is Shia Islam ??

Are you an idiot who really thinks that it really makes a difference ?

6. Akbar the most famous and the biggest of the Mougal was not a muslim as he get converted into Din E ilahi. A new religion.

:rofl::rofl:

7. The Delhi is not whole India, no Muslim ruler or group of Muslim rulers at any point of time in the history have not ruled whole India even for a single day.

muslmwor.gif

8. India is very vast From Assam to Rajasthan, Jammu & Kashmir to Kerala to Andaman & Nicobar Islands.

Thanks for Advance Geographical Knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom