What's new

Is India a budding hegemony or a regional leader?

BD bigger imaginations have its own limit.It is good to aim for high ambitions .But it will become disaster when your ambitions is for itch others.You guys already conceded your AL govt is a puppet of India.And that is opposite to present claim of ' paper tiger'.

The Indians have to hide and do their dirty work through others ....

Ambitions I don't know. What we see here is not impressive.

If this is the best you got, we can see where the issue lies.

Grow up rather than whining all the time!!!

All I see are the Indians whining. Bangladeshis are gradually waking up.

Do you keep posting the links to your book in these sites also?

Occasionally do and they appear to have no complaint whatsoever ...

Just like you dirty lungi bdians jumping in to India.ALl will be hounded like wild dogs.Your time starts from 16.

Be afraid very afraid.

Just like you dirty lungi bdians jumping in to India.ALl will be hounded like wild dogs.Your time starts from 16.

Be afraid very afraid.

Lolz .... The only person who need feel afraid is Sheikh Hasina ...

India is growing power and I hope that our economy expands at over 8% over the next 20 years. We will see that the more powerful, India gets the more it exerts it's power.

We would peacefully ask and absorb Nepal and Bhutan into Indian union to begin with. Soon this BD and Pakistan would be tought to keep thier ambitions in control. These countries have to know that we are the big daddy of the region and we do what we have to do, to get what we want. PERIOD.

Obviously this article by the Bangladeshi writer will not sit well with Indians. Anything against them is all rubbish, but if an article praising India is written by a foreign national, than it is considered accurate.
Also, what will the writer achieve by writing all this. Every other country in the region is aware of all this. Nothing new here, no secrets revealed. No sudden truth revealed. We all know what games India has been playing and getting away with it. Just another thread where it will become a shooting match between Pakistanis, Indians and Bangladeshis.
:coffee:

Obviously this article by the Bangladeshi writer will not sit well with Indians. Anything against them is all rubbish, but if an article praising India is written by a foreign national, than it is considered accurate.
Also, what will the writer achieve by writing all this. Every other country in the region is aware of all this. Nothing new here, no secrets revealed. No sudden truth revealed. We all know what games India has been playing and getting away with it. Just another thread where it will become a shooting match between Pakistanis, Indians and Bangladeshis.
:coffee:

Do you see anyone denying it?

We are just rubbishing Bangladesh's power to control or stop India

does it matter . every country works for their own self interest . what's new in it .

Occasionally do and they appear to have no complaint whatsoever ...

So you also agrees India is not a papertiger.But India is not US.We can do our work by ourselves we dont need help form our little neighbours.But we would exert influence for our national security.BD case also same.
All we can say is that dont try to itch us.Ambitions are good .But it must be for prosperity of BD .Not for scratching powerful neighbour in next door by questioning its national security.We can control your govt and you already conceded that.
So we can do any thing we want.We do what we need to do and what we have to do

More reverse psychology to get me off PDF. I can reach and inform many people through PDF and that is my objective here. I use other platforms also like The Economist, The Guardian, Foreign Affairs, Council on Foreign Relations, Foreign Policy, The Diplomat, The New York Times, The Washington Post, Facebook, Twitter and also the real world. Don't worry I got more balls than you and have already faced a lot.
u got me wrong sir. i have no intentions to get u off PDF. if that wud have been the case, I wud have given u quite a different treatment (as my compatriots do)...but i dont.
its encouraging that u have other platforms (much better than the PDF itself) to enlighten ppl about the situation we have in the indo bangla border. please use them at fullest. as a fellow bengali, i hate to see my ppl die unnecessary and humiliating deaths.
about balls.....i am sure sir, that u have got tonnes of them as u faced a lot in ur life. thus my admiration for u (despite my impatience about ur unstoppable articles, some thoroughly biased) remains and will so, especially as i am yet to go through what u went through and then, lastly, get rewarded with the tonnes of balls that u r so proud of.
cheers.

Good to know. The worry is that it seems way too gradual.

At this pace it may take many centuries before they wake up fully.

India is a paper tiger

BUT

India controls our government, our water, abducts people in our country, kills opponents, controls media, steals land blah blah blah blah...

Interestingly, such impotent whining suits them...

u got me wrong sir. i have no intentions to get u off PDF. if that wud have been the case, I wud have given u quite a different treatment (as my compatriots do)...but i dont.
its encouraging that u have other platforms (much better than the PDF itself) to enlighten ppl about the situation we have in the indo bangla border. please use them at fullest. as a fellow bengali, i hate to see my ppl die unnecessary and humiliating deaths.
about balls.....i am sure sir, that u have got tonnes of them as u faced a lot in ur life. thus my admiration for u (despite my impatience about ur unstoppable articles, some thoroughly biased) remains and will so, especially as i am yet to go through what u went through and then, lastly, get rewarded with the tonnes of balls that u r so proud of.
cheers.

Your comments are duly appreciated ...

Good to know. The worry is that it seems way too gradual.

At this pace it may take many centuries before they wake up fully.

Oh no all the political assassinations and massacres has moved our consciousness about India along at a great pace ... We now all hate India equally.

Oh no all the political assassinations and massacres has moved our consciousness about India along at a great pace ... We now all hate India equally.

Not all of you do as the success of our Rawami seems to suggest. ;)

Hate just makes one bigot. For your ilk hate seems an end in itself. They need no other purpose in life it seems.

That is why the country is called a basket case by some.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom