What's new

Is Imran Khan also going to disqualify ?

Chimpanzee league has already set a precedent, anyone who is disqualified can become head of a party again , only in the land of the pure.

bilkul farq hai, aus ne sirf tora tha, pmln ne aayen sire se phaar ke phenk diya hai....

Sir insaf ka taqaza ye hi kehta hai ke dono ki saza ek honi chaiye.

Baki qanooni raye aap kisi se lelen

You know better than me about what you said? I wonder why you asking me to tell you?
No mister, you ran to quote me.
Tell me, what I wrote about these persons ?

Billionaire Imran Khan has spent majority of his time in Punjab, he can't even look after a tiny province of KP. No one is swimming in the promised rivers of milk and honey after 4 years of inept Pakistan Tehrik-e-Bakwas rule in KP. What hope is there for Pakistan?

Mujha quon nikala.

Zakat ka paisa ayashi ke liay use kya hai.
I still fail to understand on what grounds is IK going to get disqualified.

Has he ever held public office?
Does he own any factories or companies?
Are there any undisclosed properties that he owns?
Did he launder money overseas?
Did he forge any documents?
Does he hold any work permits of other countries?
Has he stolen any tax payers money?
Did his wealth grow substantially which doesnt correspond to his income?

If the answers to the above questions are NO then what am i missing.

@The Sandman @PakSword @notorious_eagle @Zarvan @Zibago @Realistic Change @Arsalan

@war&peace

No mister, you ran to quote me.
Tell me, what I wrote about these persons ?
Cool down man.
The reason I quote you was that. You try to inform other about a coin reality. That Imran Khan & Nawaz Sharif are 2 diffrent size of 1 coin. If I understand that correct. Then you are wrong. This is my own meaning about your thought. You cannot compare Imran Khan with looter, corrupt and killer Nawaz Sharif. Maybe you belong to PPP? Because Balawal Zardari says that.

Back
Top Bottom