What's new

is Hu SongShan know how to moderate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol If for everything, I think Hu is actually more aligned on Chinese on the issue on banning. I think he is quite lenient toward his Chinese brothers

I remember I had set a test and use implicit language in a post to imitate a fellow Chinese member, he got out 5 post before I suspect an infraction, I got out 2 heh :)

He is doing a good enough job and I would say if you get banned or deleted by him, you are the one at fault here.

I have never said I hate 'Hans' the problem is most of you act like kids who can't hold a debate like a man so you and your troll friends always bring up caste, slums and God knows what else because it shows your true nature.

LOL, you're talking about "debate"? :lol:

Why don't we talk about things your country has actually been doing.

Such as in Ladakh last month, when you were crying that Chinese soldiers were 20 km into Indian territory for several weeks? In the end, it was India that backed down, by destroying all the bunkers, halting infrastructure work in the region, and by suspending all troop patrols in Chumar. :rofl:

There is nothing to debate when you back down so easily.

Hu Songshan can delete this post because it actually is off-topic.

LOL, you're talking about "debate"? :lol:

Why don't we talk about things your country has actually been doing.

Such as in Ladakh last month, when you were crying that Chinese soldiers were 20 km into Indian territory for several weeks? In the end, it was India that backed down, by destroying all the bunkers, halting infrastructure work in the region, and by suspending all troop patrols in Chumar. :rofl:

There is nothing to debate when you back down so easily.

Hu Songshan can delete this post because it actually is off-topic.

It is 'quality' post like this which I refer to :disagree: come on dragon you can do better than this!

Has Hu Songshan ever banned you?

I have at least 5 bans on my record in recent times (all for counter-flaming against Indians), all from Pakistani mods.

Hu Songshan has never banned me for that.

Ask Hu Songshan to check my ban records to verify.

If I did something wrong, I'm not afraid of getting ban by him, but know that posts can be easily deleted in Chinese section , I rather go to have different opinion on Indian section over thread relate to China :D and bragging about BD superiority over India why they got bullied by Indian members:lol:

If I did something wrong, I'm not afraid of getting ban by him, but know that posts can be easily deleted in Chinese section , I rather go to have different opinion on Indian section over thread relate to China :D and bragging about BD superiority over India why they got bullied by Indian members:lol:

Hu Songshan is a Mod, so he is bound by the forum rules.

He is a Chinese patriot like you and me, but if he sees posts that are against the rules he has to delete them, right?

He is trying to keep the Chinese section clean from flame wars and that is a good thing.

Don't you remember what the China defence section was like before a Chinese mod was appointed? It was full of spam and anti-China flame threads all over the place.

Might as well close this thread down lol its so pointless its beyond belief, this reminds me of school days where little kids go complain to the teacher about other boys haha

He had reasonable comment your comments were deleted due to being going off topic, you possibly did see his comment in a provocative way yet you responded in an unreasonable way.

Here the comments I deleted by you

Now if you still feel I am not up to the task of being mod I will step down and you can choose someone else. :)

Yes he has been banned by me once.

Don't you think he just toke advantage of the thread to load sh1ts about China over Uyghur issue, and you want me to let him get away with that? I think we just have different way of seeing thing but If you do your job as per the forum rule, I have nothing to say. from this lesson, I will try to have a second though before post anything in Chinese section.

Hu SongShan does a good job at standing up for China :yahoo::yay:

Yes Hu knows how to moderate. Please take up these issues in the GHQ section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom