What's new

Is Donald Trump afraid of the coronavirus?

vi-va

Reaction score
Country
China
Is Donald Trump afraid of the coronavirus?
Yes, he is deathly afraid of it. Why? Because the Coronavirus is something that he can't buy, steal, lie, cheat, hornswaggle, dispute, fire, ignore or, rally his way out of. (Lord knows he's tried but, FACTS and TRUTH don't lie!!) His mismanagement and ineffective “leadership” during this crisis is scaring the living shit outta him and, it's all being broadcast in live and living color for all America and the world to see.

(As of today, 8 Apr 20, almost 90k views. I never expected this type of response, nor did I expect this answer to be shared by so many of you. And, be it positive or negative, I do appreciate the commentary and, discussion. Thanks!)

main-qimg-436650e2c306c1115963f8f034aa7403

main-qimg-4cd1591935551e1fa035348daeb698a8

main-qimg-38c0ae79004618ea27f25a5d7253f765

main-qimg-b01dd49557e5dfd5559610e784d39201

106.5k views

· Answer requested by Scud Shelley

He shouldn't just be afraid of it politically, but personally as well. If he catches it the odds aren't in his favour.

He shouldn't just be afraid of it politically, but personally as well. If he catches it the odds aren't in his favour.

No problem! He has gotten millions of doses of oxyhydrochloroquine from his good buddy Modi! He probably plans to take as much as needed himself, prophylactically, to stay safe.

Once the corona scare is over jobs in China will move to India

Once the corona scare is over, jobs in China will move to India in the aftermath of this pandemic. Wary of Chinese sloppiness (evident during the corona drama) and impressed by Indian efficiency and resilience (also evident during the same drama), West will setup manufacturing units in India. Western investments will gradually increase. Unemployment will be completely abolished in India. It will be like how it was in Soviet Union viz. a small minimum salary would be guaranteed to everyone. In the end, it would transpire that the corona hoax was orchestrated by RAW – India’s external intelligence agency – in order to eradicate poverty. Just what is the secret of RAW’s Midas touch?

- PRTP GWD

Back
Top Bottom