What's new

Is CPEC the next East India company ?

You are lying.@waz take care of this Indian rat. He is getting out of hand

not lying just simple google searches can clear many things for u, dont want any trouble with mods.

No india before british. Live with the fact.
100% agreed.
Indian tried its best to change history but failed as usual.

like I posted google dont belive some random Indian or pakistani anonymous poster in defense forum.
To start with check Maratha even ruled pashtun areas.

not lying just simple google searches can clear many things for u, dont want any trouble with mods.

like I posted google dont belive some random Indian or pakistani anonymous poster in defense forum.

Lol the Marathas never ruled pathan areas.

Check wikipedia map of maratha empire or Google image it.

And why should we believe some Indian joker here?

Just google Maraths Afgan conflict. Maraths repelled afgans from NWFP but lost interest in the area also ignore Sikhs in panjab they were more focused on modern Indian areas.
The Sikhs may have ruled Pathan areas but not the Marathas.

The Sikhs may have ruled Pathan areas but not the Marathas.

Maraths after defeat in 3rd battle of panipat sent massive armies to repel Afgans the conquest was a success and Maraths pushed back afgans back to their hinterlands. NWFP was conquered.
They established some local governers their but never were interested in those areas also they ignored sikhs in panjab and never joined hands with them but sikhs did after a while control those areas.
Like I said Maraths were mostly interested in rich parts of modern India.

Just google Maraths Afgan conflict. Maraths repelled afgans from NWFP but lost interest in the area also ignore Sikhs in panjab they were more focused on modern Indian areas.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maratha_conquest_of_North-west_India
Maraths after defeat in 3rd battle of panipat sent massive armies to repel Afgans the conquest was a success and Maraths pushed back afgans back to their hinterlands. NWFP was conquered.
They established some local governers their but never were interested in those areas also they ignored sikhs in panjab and never joined hands with them but sikhs did after a while control those areas.
Like I said Maraths were mostly interested in rich parts of modern India.
Even if the Marathas may have conquered the pathan areas the Marathas later lost it. Your point being?

Even if the Marathas may have conquered the pathan areas the Marathas later lost it. Your point being?

point is pakistanis need more understanding of history everything is available in open source. Sikhs wanted Maraths to have an alliance but Maraths were not interested in NWFP or Afgan areas as little revenues could have been gained from these areas. Security was never a concern to Maraths as their native lands were far away so no need to fortify NWFP doesn’t make sense but they did rule the area for a while.

Doesn't change the fact the British dismantled the Mughals and gave the Hindus the upper hand in British Raj South Asia

point is pakistanis need more understanding of history everything is available in open source. Sikhs wanted Maraths to have an alliance but Maraths were not interested in NWFP or Afgan areas as little revenues could have been gained from these areas. Security was never a concern to Maraths as their native lands were far away so no need to fortify NWFP doesn’t make sense but they did rule the area for a while.
I know quite a bit of South Asian history ;) don't worry.

Doesn't change the fact the British dismantled the Mughals and gave the Hindus the upper hand in British Raj South Asia

Mugals lost their might long ago before brits established any meaningful presence in India.
Maraths used mugals as puppets. It was Marathas who were at loss when brits started to divide and conquer chunk by chunk.

Okay, but it doesn't change the fact that the British dismantled the Mughals in 1857 in the sepoy revolt. This gave the Hindus the upper hand. Yes at this time the Mughals were weak

You are lying. There are more Indus river valley civilization sites in Pakistan than in India.
It's called Indus Valley Civilization for a reason. Not Ganga Valley Civilization. Simply because Ganga only has aboriginals and open pooping.

• Indus

1498460605_carlton-brick.jpg

• Ganga

beach-shards-glass-brick-sandy-littered-52976721.jpg

It's not about counting pieces but the focal points which are Mohenjo Daro, Harappa, Mehr Garh etc. India only has splinters across the border like Sudan has traces of ancient Egypt.

Okay, but it doesn't change the fact that the British dismantled the Mughals in 1857 in the sepot revolt. This gave the Hindus the upper hand.

dude the bahadur shah juffer was just a name he was strategically placed on throne to unite all Indian hindu muslims under one banner. Too bad the revolt were crushed by our own sikhs. haha

And @Iqbal Ali I leave you to deal with this shudra from the Ganga. Don't want to get polluted by these aboriginals ...

Ps. These people [meaning most or about 90% of Indians] are not much differant from Sub Saharan Africans.

It's called Indus Valley Civilization for a reason. Not Ganga Valley Civilization. Simply because Ganga only has aboriginals and open pooping.
It's not about counting pieces but the focal points which are Mohenjo Daro, Harappa, Mehr Garh etc. India only has splinters across the border like Sudan has traces of ancient Egypt.

haha its called frustration old cabbie. Like I posted earlier more and bigger so called Indus Valley sites in India that too much further away from Indus waters in pakistan.
Regarding the name given it was much easier to find settlements in abandoned desert areas rather than inhabited areas by archeologists in early 20th century. With more discoveries now coming in picture m pretty sure the name will be changed for better :wave:

@Rajesh Singh @SOUTHie @Nilgiri @Tshering22 @karna1

Last edited:
haha its called frustration old cabbie. Like I posted earlier more and bigger so called Indus Valley sites in India that too much further away from Indus waters in pakistan.
Regarding the name given it was much easier to find settlements in abandoned desert areas rather than inhabited areas by archeologists in early 20th century. With more discoveries now coming in picture m pretty sure the name will be changed for better :wave:

@Rajesh Singh @SOUTHie @Nilgiri @Tshering22 @karna1
No he doesn't want to deal with an idiot like yourself.

Secondly there are more Indus river valley civilization sites in Pakistan than in India such as mohenjo daro and harappa.

Back
Top Bottom