What's new

Is CPEC something unprecedented?

Bharat Muslim

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
I have heard that Chinese built Karakoram highway. I have also heard that there has been some Chinese investment in Pakistan before.

So is CPEC something unprecedented?

I have heard that Chinese built Karakoram highway. I have also heard that there has been some Chinese investment in Pakistan before.

At this scale... yes it is unprecedented... actually it is unprecedented in the world... it is larger than the Marshal plan the USA had for Europe to help pull it out of the post WWII destruction and depression.

At this scale... yes it is unprecedented... actually it is unprecedented in the world... it is larger than the Marshal plan the USA had for Europe to help pull it out of the post WWII destruction and depression.
SubhanAllah!!!! How Divine help comes from Gayip is beyond human comprehension!!!! And, the beauty is that the entire project/concept is in addition to what Pak already has!!! Usually, folks mostly leverage the geography to building natural trade routes; whereas, CPEC is the marvel of technologies to tame geography to build a trade route from scratch - and, that too for the "factory of the world" to avoid her enemies so that they can't disrupt or sabotage her more natural routes via sea!!!! Truly amazing from geological, international trade/finances/investment etc. POVs....

Last edited by a moderator:

Yes You Have Heard Correctly

Dear

Who do you think is gong to benefit the most from CPEC and who will loose the most ?

SubhanAllah!!!! How Divine help comes from Gayip is beyond human comprehension!!!! And, the beauty is that the entire project/concept is in addition to what Pak already has!!! Usually, folks mostly leverage the geography to building natural trade routes; whereas, CPEC is the marvel of technologies to tame geography to build a trade route from scratch - and, that too for the "factory of the world" to avoid her enemies so that they can't disrupt or sabotage her more natural routes via sea!!!! Truly amazing from geological, international trade/finances/investment etc. POVs....
Wondering whether it's sarcasm or real POV.

Chinese have been investing in Pakistan since decades. So what's new about CPEC?
@El Sidd @Kaptaan @Spring Onion @Mugwop @django

@Janbaz Rao
China-Pakistan-Economic-Corridor-Route-Map.jpg

I hope this map answers your question

Back
Top Bottom