What's new

Is CPEC a Problem for India ? Enough is Enough india

my post is about CPEC and the danger you feel.if you don't feel bad,why jaishankar is crying everyday? i just stated the dangers and you know about it.china don't support us? really? it's russia who slapped you on your face in BRICS when modi was begging to involve pakistan in joint statement lol.i don't want to make fun of indian politicians but they must realize now they can't compete even in indian ocean lol.

lolz look who is advising us the biggest enemy of PAK :rofl:. who never invested a single penny for prosperity in PAK. i suggest you keep telling, then china and Pakistan definitely build CPEC and OBOR and it will be fully functional soon
:pakistan::china:
lolzz
Ever thought what will happen....ONE day...and that day will come ...when no one in the Region will support you ???

ROFL mate...the Indians gave ye the "most preferred nation" for trade ........or do you selectively pick facts to reinforce your own world view ???

"Ever thought what will happen....ONE day...and that day will come ...when no one in the Region will support you ???"

i dont think other than china anyone actually supports you...lolz .

So when cpec is operational and pakistani's become super rich ....

will you GO back to pakistan ??? or will you still live off the welfare of the west in netherlands ?

o_O

ehhh you were talking about how India did not try to invest in pakistan......

anywayz....Once CPEC makes pakistan a super power...will you move back to pakistan ....or still leech off nordic welfare?

when war will be started between two Nation? Read the Histroy your MODI is imposing war on PAK day by day. but you dont want to accept it how can i say now
dude....calm down....coming across your posts randomly since last few days and every time I see an angry young man in you...you know Amitabh Bachhan of Dewaar. :-) ...but I do see a weak character in you who is so desperate to prove what you said is correct by quoting the other person till his day death...usually chinese follow that strategy....of course for some reason as they get paid for it ...as per my knowledge....but you seem to be just wasting your energy...

dude....calm down....coming across your posts randomly since last few days and every time I see an angry young man in you...you know Amitabh Bachhan of Dewaar. :-) ...but I do see a weak character in you who is so desperate to prove what you said is correct by quoting the other person till his day death...usually chinese follow that strategy....of course for some reason as they get paid for it ...as per my knowledge....but you seem to be just wasting your energy...

Hey take a chill pill. you Seem to be an intelligent person or you think that you are smart but you are not, just give me my answers
Q.1. is India concern about disputed territory Azad Kashmir, india have any right to even Stop the CPEC ?? or do you think they can stop? if you think they have any right so kindly explain ?
Q2. why India always forget that they build dams, Roads, infrastructure on other side of disputed territory IOK, so what`s wrong with them if we build such infrastructure in our side Azad Kashmir?
Q3. if you have any concern about disputed territory that it would hurt your sovereignty so it`s not our business to protect your sovereignty, why the world is not even listing you in this regard ? world is not listning you because your concern is unwarranted that shows the weakness in you, sweep before your own door rather then peeping inside others window

Last edited:
go ahead with your UN Resolution whom are stopping you?
My resolution?? It is Pakistanis who go and sing UN resolution tune everywhere. We always say that make LOC as International Border and finish it for once and all else ask Land from China first, move back to your position and then discuss about any request. Otherwise, your CPEC is on OUR land.

Your land! We were telling you to solve this Kashmir problem bilaterally since 1947 but you never wanted to solve it.now cpec is passing through kashmir.it's your mistake not to solve it.you will lost entire Kashmir if you keep dreaming about our Kashmir.we can do anything we want inside our Kashmir. You can keep crying.

Back
Top Bottom