What's new

Is China's rise unstoppable?

haha,maybe what you refered to is 木 & 林 or 森.
1 2 3 in Chinese is 一 二 三,can you guess how to write 4? and what about MILLION?
Yes, exactly this one.

Well, while we are at it, do answer the question you posted. :D

I think China by 2050 will not only play a major role in global geopolitics but with their heavy market influence a good slice of the world''s economic putout.

And you want to stop Chinese rise because you are downfalling.

funny

China is unstoppable if foreigners don't mess with us just like Mongols and Manchus invaded and stopped our natural historical development. Chinese people are very industrious and resourceful and will succeed all over the world.

No more opium wars, no more foreign invasion, no more imported ideology, be it communism from Germany or democracy from Greece (lol), just let China grow on its own and develop its own political system.

I heard that you consider the Mongols and Manchus to be part of the Chinese people. Or is that just a ZOG media farce?

I dont think so because of a single reason china is so strong at the moment because of the cheap workers when those cheap workers want to live better the whole economy of china will break down china needs many poor people to do the low paid jobs.

I dont think so because of a single reason china is so strong at the moment because of the cheap workers when those cheap workers want to live better the whole economy of china will break down china needs many poor people to do the low paid jobs.
single reason?
are workers of other countries all more expensive
than ours?
or,can you list some other country which developing fast for your SINGLE REASON?

single reason?
are workers of other countries all more expensive
than ours?
or,can you list some other country which developing fast for your SINGLE REASON?

Indonesia,India those countries became much richer becaue they have low paid workers.

Indonesia,India those countries became much richer becaue they have low paid workers.
neither of them has big manufacture or export,so it's development has Little to do with the outside world.insignificant to say cheap or expensive .
both the two have big population ,and have lower laborforce than China since decades ago,why didnt they become another China?and why didnt your homeland?
much richer?almost all countries except the ones in wars /war threatens are much richer than before.you should know their poor ratio of the world are growing.so it's what you said MUCH RICHER?maybe you watch the world with single eye.
and which country do you think can make products for the world after China?you have many choice now,since many have much much more cheaper laborforce than China.

And you want to stop Chinese rise because you are downfalling.

funny

It is an honour that the best is not doing its best to improve itself. Instead it chooses to do its best to restrict our growth which is futile.

Back
Top Bottom