What's new

Is China the last Superpower

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Oh the so called superpower who is a giant in tech couldnt sent a probe to another planet which a lowly ranked country did it at first attempt with 1 10th the cost taken by the lone super power which would be US

I really must be a loser to bring out such a stupid technological leap rather i should compare aircraft sizes ,bikes(oh sorry shouldn't mention them as well)

Instead of making joke out of yourself and your country ,accept that there is only one superpower (who can beat you 10 times in your backyard) and move on
:lol:

I hit right in the nail. You cannot even answer any of my enquiries. All the things I mention you Indian lack behind us. Mars probe is the only thing Indian can hog on. Continue to hog on your fake hope and your fake believe.

China has already leave Indian in dust in technology. There are so many things Indian can't do in high level technology while China can do so many. :lol:

Oh the so called superpower who is a giant in tech couldnt sent a probe to another planet which a lowly ranked country did it at first attempt with 1 10th the cost taken by the lone super power which would be US

I really must be a loser to bring out such a stupid technological leap rather i should compare aircraft sizes ,bikes(oh sorry shouldn't mention them as well)

Instead of making joke out of yourself and your country ,accept that there is only one superpower (who can beat you 10 times in your backyard) and move on

I want to report a bot,can you tag some mods for me?

Terribly, sorry again. Quite new here... please, ask your countrymen... they might know. Sorry, to not being able to help. Forgiveness is perhaps a greater virtue... anyhow, such choice is always personal. Have a wonderful day.

View attachment 316230 View attachment 316229 View attachment 316228
:lol:

I hit right in the nail. You cannot even answer any of my enquiries. All the things I mention you Indian lack behind us. Mars probe is the only thing Indian can hog on. Continue to hog on your fake hope and your fake believe.

China has already leave Indian in dust in technology. There are so many things Indian can't do in high level technology while China can do so many. :lol:

What is near appears far, what is far seems near. A sage manages the paradox without effort.

Those who are not one with the Tao are the centre of the Universe. The Sage keeps the Universe in his centre and is not disturbed by strong, noisy winds. Always remains calm.

China will become China. China has just started to feel it what it means to be China again. Given China some time, and the course of human history will change as never before. Chinese leadership is wise and understands the Tao.

Subtle, sublte... be formless!

america is the only superpower left after the cold war... china is not a superpower ..
this is what you call a super powers.

Nuclear-Weapons-Holders-650x393.jpg

carriers-2010.gif

US-Military-Bases-Around-The-World.jpeg

True, not sure why KMT fanboy posted that that video.

I know only Indian has only one tech better than China, the rest 99tech, China beats you all :lol:

How about manned mission to space?
How about lunar rover landed on moon?
How about your rocket payload compare to China?
How about your HSR compare to China?
How about your best supercomputer and most supercomputer compare to China?
How about your best ICBM to us?
How about the largest domestic made transport plane?
How about compare domestic made passenger jet?
How about compare your best surveilance satellite and best satellite resolution?
How about compare the number and coverage of domestic made GPS system?
How about your domestic best telcom network coverage and speed?
How about deepest depth your country ever attempt in ocean?
How about compare the best domestic processor chip ever made?
How about space station India ever attempt to made one compare to us?
How about space module docking technology Indian has?

I can continue some more... :enjoy:

You can count to even 1000 and not just 100.

No one can question chinese technological advancement in India, rather you guys are seen as an example to follow.

Here we start as "Look where is china now and we are stuck here". Its just on PDF, you guys go an extra in ridiculing Indians to show solidarity with pakistanis.

Outside that people to people relations are not even remotely bad. Whatever acrimony is there, its at government level. I doubt anyone gives a damn to Arunachal Pradesh in China. Indian people dont either for Askai Chin. Our dispute is easiest to resolve but it seems we both dont want to as it gives as plenty of options to drive geo-politics.

lol...to become a superpower you need super allies..and supporting neighborhood..China has only made the enemies...

to become a superpower, you should lead the world in the area of innovations, China has only copied the things...

to become a superpower, you got to have a transparent system so that others can follow you, which China lacks significantly..

there are many other points..but not now, going to bed!!

lol...to become a superpower you need super allies..and supporting neighborhood..China has only made the enemies...

to become a superpower, you should lead the world in the area of innovations, China has only copied the things...

to become a superpower, you got to have a transparent system so that others can follow you, which China lacks significantly..

there are many other points..but not now, going to bed!!
Remember, you're talking to folks that support "might makes right" philosophy. Goodnight.

China isn't a super power now, but it is in the way to be that one if the chinese want to.

Don't forget China depend heavily on on it's export world wide that means the last thing China would think of is bother it's top trade's partners which is USA and Europe so China will enjoy it's freedom of developing in all fields with out been bothered by no one till it reaches the break point where no country can say no due to it's gigantic economy and military presence world wide plus it's relationship with regional powers just like the US today.

We may see that within 20 years from now.

I just read that the Chinese foreign currency reserve reach 3.21 billion$ that's just the beginning with all these money and great industrial infrastructure who can hold china from not becoming a super power but as I said wait 20 years from now.

India is the last supa POwa already, with their BS mouth of ****. They have shown the world how 0 was invented, lol who need them to invented "0". They stole yoga from Egypt and claimed them invention. LMAO.... With NASA shoot up their (Indian) satellite to MARS, India already think they supa POwa. With technology to zero from India invented, they already supa POwa....

There are tons of China next superpower articles and videos on the internet, almost none of them are made by China, All are written or made by other countries. why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom