What's new

Is CHINA stealing TECH from EUROPE?

Does Europe have any tech that China doesn't already have? lol

When I think of Europeans after the World War II, I imagine people sitting at a desk with a Latin dictionary open in front of them, trying to make up new words for "undiscovered genders" in the "spectrum of genders". China is already ahead of Europe in science and technology. The US is ahead of China, but Europe? Nope.

When I think of Europeans after the World War II, I imagine people sitting at a desk with a Latin dictionary open in front of them, trying to make up new words for "undiscovered genders" in the "spectrum of genders". China is already ahead of Europe in science and technology. The US is ahead of China, but Europe? Nope.

Germany is the most innovative country the world has ever seen alongside with Japan. What the US and world has now is the works of some of the most brilliant 20th century German brains. If Germany wouldn't have tied up after WW2 agreements on defence field, they would have flown 7th gen fighter already. China is catching fast and Germany is falling behind nowadays but that won't change the fact how German engineering is superior. Even after US stole all of their scientists after Nazi Germany collapsed.

Germany is the most innovative country the world has ever seen alongside with Japan. What the US and world has now is the works of some of the most brilliant 20th century German brains. If Germany wouldn't have tied up after WW2 agreements on defence field, they would have flown 6th gen fighter already. China is catching fast and Germany is falling behind nowadays but that won't change the fact how German engineering is superior.
Thanks for lecturing me on very obvious facts about Germany before the World War II that I already knew all of them and even more. Now please read my post again and see what I had said. Thanks.

Germany is the most innovative country the world has ever seen alongside with Japan. What the US and world has now is the works of some of the most brilliant 20th century German brains. If Germany wouldn't have tied up after WW2 agreements on defence field, they would have flown 7th gen fighter already. China is catching fast and Germany is falling behind nowadays but that won't change the fact how German engineering is superior. Even after US stole all of their scientists after Nazi Germany collapsed.
the jewish invent the nukes

Thanks for lecturing me on very obvious facts about Germany before the World War II that I already knew all of them and even more. Now please read my post again and see what I had said. Thanks.

Well Germany is still superior to China when it comes to capability. I didn't even start talking about UK, Italy, France etc. You are underrating Euros.

Well Germany is still superior to China. I didn't even start talking about UK, Italy, France etc. You are underrating Euros.
So I assume you've already realized that you had misread my first comment. :P
Well, name 5 things that today's Germany produces but China can't. Maybe German beer? lol
Italy superior to China? lol You have never been to Italy. Have you?

If China IS 'stealing' anything its because they CAN. If the Europeans could do anything about it, they'd have done so by now.
Its the rule of nature. The knowledge invented by a declining but previously greater civilisation seeps through to a civilisation that is on the rise. Get used to it.

Well, name 5 things that today's Germany produces but China can't.
Italy superior to China? lol You have never been to Italy. Have you?

I am referring European tech as a whole. Not one by one. My comments on Germany is based on capability. Producing things and being able to produce things are two different things.

I am referring European tech as a whole. Not one by one. My comments on Germany is based on capability. Producing things and being able to produce things are two different things.
Nobody denies that producing things and being able to produce things are different things. But one implies the other. Namely, if you are producing some thing, then you are "able to produce" it as well.

On the other hand, even if you are able to produce something, it doesn't mean that you will do it in a cost efficient way.

The US is currently the only Western power that can cause troubles for China.

the Dutch have ASML lithography tech that really no one has. China desperately needs this tech since the US is cutting it off. Germany also has a lot of advanced precision manufacturing technology that is the best in the world. So yes Europe still has many areas where they are ahead of China though China has surpassed Europe in many fields in the last ten years.

Nobody denies that producing things and being able to produce things are different things. But one implies the other. Namely, if you are producing some thing, then you are "able to produce" it as well.

On the other hand, even if you are able to produce something, it doesn't mean that you will do it in a cost efficient way.

The US is currently the only Western power that can cause troubles for China.
That’s because the US is a nation state and also feels the most threatened by China’s rise. China doesn’t threaten Europe, it’s too far away also the Europeans do not act as a single state.

the Dutch have ASML lithography tech that really no one has. China desperately needs this tech since the US is cutting it off. Germany also has a lot of advanced precision manufacturing technology that is the best in the world. So yes Europe still has many areas where they are ahead of China though China has surpassed Europe in many fields in the last ten years.

That’s because the US is a nation state and also feels the most threatened by China’s rise. China doesn’t threaten Europe, it’s too far away also the Europeans do not act as a single state.
The European Union is a political entity, even though not one nation. So, the EU nations do act as a single state in many political aspects.

China doesn't threaten the US territory either. Does it? Does China have bold presence in Cuba or Latin America?
China can threaten Europe's economic and political interests. Europe suffers from an aging problem with an immigration policy that has failed to function properly, particularly in countries like Germany. Multi-culturalism in Europe has caused them a lot of internal issues. China is aging too, but thanks to its huge population of 1.3 billion people, it can still compete with Europe when it comes to human capital and production capabilities and that means economic rivalry. Once China stops focusing on its economy only, which will happen in a not too distant future, there will be other conflicts of interests as well. Europe obviously understands that. There's no doubt that it will happen, the only question is when.

The European Union is a political entity, even though not one nation. So, the EU nations do act as a single state in many political aspects.

China doesn't threaten the US territory either. Does it? Does China have bold presence in Cuba or Latin America?
China can threaten Europe's economic and political interests. Europe suffers from an aging problem with an immigration policy that has failed to function properly, particularly in countries like Germany. Multi-culturalism in Europe has caused them a lot of internal issues. China is aging too, but thanks to its huge population of 1.3 billion people, it can still compete with Europe when it comes to human capital and production capabilities and that means economic rivalry. Once China stops focusing on its economy only, which will happen in a not too distant future, there will be other conflicts of interests as well. Europe obviously understands that. There's no doubt that it will happen, the only question is when.
China threatens US primacy. That’s a cardinal sin.

China threatens US primacy. That’s a cardinal sin.
That's because the US has primacy. Europe has lost primacy after the World War II. Yet, it doesn't mean that they will sit idle and let China take their customers and client states out of their hands. Yeah, their approach will not be as aggressive as the US as the Europeans do not have the means to pursue an aggressive approach, but it doesn't mean they won't try to slow down the progress of China.

Well Germany is still superior to China when it comes to capability. I didn't even start talking about UK, Italy, France etc. You are underrating Euros.
Yes, superior when their most powerful Ariane 2 rocket is still behind LM-5 rocket and a delay exomars mission to 2022. :enjoy:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom