What's new

Is CHINA stealing TECH from EUROPE?

they buy the tech?
Yes they do. I am witness.

@dani191 cycle of technology always, everywhere starts with copying. Just see how Europe stole Tea growing and handling technology from China. Who Europe exported cotton growing and handling technology from India to USA.
So just accept it as human thing. Go with the flow.

@dani191 cycle of technology always, everywhere starts with copying. Just see how Europe stole Tea growing and handling technology from China. Who Europe exported cotton growing and handling technology from India to USA.
and if they want dome tech and the country dont want to sell them?

so you dont need to copy do r&d with your alleis like israel do with usa and here allies

Stealing is not that bad, to be honest, specially if the technology holder is blackmailing for that.
See, during sanctions on Iraq, millions of children died, just because Iraq didn't have technology.
I say, it's all fair.

so you dont need to copy do r&d with your alleis like israel do with usa and here allies
Things never worked so fair, or did it?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom