What's new

Is China running out of people?

Chinese are not dumb. They fully see it and have calculated everything. China infact wants population to reduce. The future chinese manufacturing will be dependant on AI and automation and would not require much man power.

the delimma of the population mechanics is, there is either complete acceleration or complete deceleration there is nothing constant.

lets take an example of india, it is not decelerating, This is resulting in india overtaking china in few years or decades, while china will be a lot less populated than india in next few decades.

i have been to UK and some results of population mechanics are shocking, in a particular city when i roamed in the afternoon, i was shocked to see buses filled with oldies, not one young person was present. in complete contrast to pakistan where mostly the commuters are young men and women, not many oldies.

While decelerating population, the resources are much better distributed, but there the nation faces dilemma of old people overcoming younger generation.

regards

Quality is always better than quantity, in my opinion, but you are right, there must be a balance, especially if your welfare system relies on the younger generation to work in order to fund the older generation.

Quality is always better than quantity, in my opinion, but you are right, there must be a balance, especially if your welfare system relies on the younger generation to work in order to fund the older generation.

Large population if properly maintained is a blessing in disguise. I heard from an Indian analyst on youtube that China's aim is to increase its GDP PPP to an extent that its economy will be sustained even if its only based on domestic consumption.

As soon as Chinese open immigration we Paks will go settle in Western China in hoards for a better lifestyle... This will solve the Uyigur issue as they wouldnt have problems assimilating with muslims brothers and finally solve the Chinese fertility problem atleast on its western frontier.
Everyone is happy at the end of the day..
Hmm, you make a interesting point my friend a Russian blogger named Anatoly Karlin who usually focuses on demographics and population made a point that maybe in 10-15 years to keep the economy floating and labor China may encourage immigration from the Former Soviet Republics in Central Asia Russia already has a lot of those folks inculding folks poorer republics like that and from the Caucausus as well, anyways I think thats is more plauasble than Pakistanis immigating en masse to China

Hmm, you make a interesting point my friend a Russian blogger named Anatoly Karlin who usually focuses on demographics and population made a point that maybe in 10-15 years to keep the economy floating and labor China may encourage immigration from the Former Soviet Republics in Central Asia Russia already has a lot of those folks inculding folks poorer republics like that and from the Caucausus as well, anyways I think thats is more plauasble than Pakistanis immigating en masse to China
what your blogger friend proposed is set to happen under the shadow of SCO, thats a different parallel., immigration already happens in China ..many Pakistanis have already started settling in China, however most popular venues for them are HongKong and Beijing, a few of them are even here on defence.pk and yah the en masse thing was a figure of speech but once Kashgar starts booming you will see a lot more Pakistanis there due to proximity from us...

what your blogger friend proposed is set to happen under the shadow of SCO, thats a different parallel., immigration already happens in China ..many Pakistanis have already started settling in China, however most popular venues for them are HongKong and Beijing, a few of them are even here on defence.pk and yah the en masse thing was a figure of speech but once Kashgar starts booming you will see a lot more Pakistanis there due to proximity from us...

The thing is with Xinjiang its more culturally close to areas of the Former Soviet Union(Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Tajikstan, and Russian Far East like the Altai Republic) GB is small in population Punjabis and Pathans like us will be kinda alien and hard to integrate and I am aware of Pakistanis studying in PRC but thats short term how many of them marry in very few I think most I know come back from studies @viva_zhao what you think

The thing is with Xinjiang its more culturally close to areas of the Former Soviet Union(Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Tajikstan, and Russian Far East like the Altai Republic) GB is small in population Punjabis and Pathans like us will be kinda alien and hard to integrate and I am aware of Pakistanis studying in PRC but thats short term how many of them marry in very few I think most I know come back from studies @viva_zhao what you think
Wait. Do we really care how much Europeans or North Americans are culturally close to us when we immigrate to their lands????
And its not really as bad you picture it.. Perhaps you havent had a chance to meet the people there..Most of them go through Pakistan for their westbound travel esp. those travelling to Mecca for pilgrimage.I have personally met many in Islamabad..Theres no reason for you to shy away from them for cultural reason..

Immigration policy in China is simple. No food picker, we need intelligent young people like many other countries did.

Any intelligent young people regardless their nationality are welcomed.

Immigration policy in China is simple. No food picker, we need intelligent young people like many other countries did.

Any intelligent young people regardless their nationality are welcomed.

Should be mostly neighboring Asian nations I agree

Wait. Do we really care how much Europeans or North Americans are culturally close to us when we immigrate to their lands????
And its not really as bad you picture it.. Perhaps you havent had a chance to meet the people there..Most of them go through Pakistan for their westbound travel esp. those travelling to Mecca for pilgrimage.I have personally met many in Islamabad..Theres no reason for you to shy away from them for cultural reason..
America only lossen Immigration in the 1960s thorugh the Hart-Cellar Act before they had quotas in the late 1800s and early 1900s there was a lot of immigration from Asia but quotas were put in as well, what you mean I havent met Uyghurs I have met a few of them here in the States inculding other Central Asians

a Russian blogger named Anatoly Karlin who usually focuses on demographics and population

PDF was probably last place I would expect to hear about Anatoly Karlin. You are really most informed member of this forum, my friend.

His works on demographics are probably best in Ex USSR. He dont have propaganda flaws in his works and he is probably most objective person to work on demographics issues.

You should really invest some money in education ( if you could, US is expensive as hell when it comes to education), you have spirit, you have wide range of knowledge, you are open minded and you would shine on university. Just be ambitious, brother, it is more important then anything.

As soon as Chinese open immigration we Paks will go settle in Western China in hoards for a better lifestyle... This will solve the Uyigur issue as they wouldnt have problems assimilating with muslims brothers and finally solve the Chinese fertility problem atleast on its western frontier.
Everyone is happy at the end of the day..

A pipe dream for sure. :lol:

You think the Chinese are that stupid??

Even if they allow you, your generations later will have to sing praises to the CCP and Mao. :D

Like this:
:rofl:

A pipe dream for sure. :lol:

You think the Chinese are that stupid??

Even if they allow you, your generations later will have to sing praises to the CCP and Mao. :D

Jus like your generation will be praising George washington ,Donald Trump and everything in between..

Jus like your generation will be praising George washington ,Donald Trump and everything in between..

I hate the Orange Mutant but you would know about that since your bigoted mind told you right??

On the other hand, I respect George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, JFK and so on.....just like many other Pakistanis. :D

JFK-Ayub-WhiteHouse.jpg

@-blitzkrieg- :china:

I hate the Orange Mutant but you would know about that since your bigoted mind told you right??

On the other hand, I respect George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, JFK and so on.....just like many other Pakistanis. :D

JFK-Ayub-WhiteHouse.jpg
Your grandchildren would remember Donald Trump as a guy who was all about 'America First' reversed US international role in war zones and focussed on jobs locally.
They will salute his bust every morning before going to their classrooms..

I respect George Washington
freemason follower detected..

Your grandchildren would remember Donald Trump as a guy who was all about 'America First' reversed US international role in war zones and focussed on jobs locally.
They will salute his bust every morning before going to their classrooms..

LOL :rofl:

Your gobberment English is working quite well:

freemason follower detected..

I do have Freemason friends and they have tried to initiate me in the Order but no thanks.

I hate the Freemasons like the next guy. :tongue:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom