What's new

Is China Researching Particle Exterminator?

Dragon Emperor

Reaction score
In modern warfare, success depends on employing advanced weapons in battle. The more advanced the weapon, the better. If the technology gap is decades, or centuries in scale, then defeating enemies will be like a walk in the park with your forces suffering near or zero casualties. Therefore, i suggest China should seriously conduct research on a new advanced futuristic weapon which i'd like to call a "Particle Exterminator". If you don't like that name, you could call it particle deconstructor or whatever you guys like. Now, let me explain what this weapon does. The weapon, does just as what its name implies, it fires a beam or wave of energy at an object, and upon contact with the object, deconstructs the very atoms and particles that makes up the object, or scatters away the binding of atoms and particles in an object thus causing the targeted object to disintegrate into thin air.

The technology for creating such a weapon would probably rely on research into far-out and novel advanced physics and scientific fields such as zero-point-energy(drawing energy from an unknown origin or unique source not yet discovered),anti-matter technology in a practical way to harness its power, string-theory physics, atomic deconstruction technologies based on application of particle accelerator/decelerator devices and knowledge on advanced particle manipulation, quantum theory, quarks(a kind of sub-atomic particle), dark energy, inter-dimensional energy, creation of energy from highly electro-magnetized fields, anti-gravity technology and other tech that i don't even know what the general idea is about. In other words, without Chinese revolutionary and groundbreaking breakthrough in new knowledge of physics of the kind that doesn't even exist now, creating this weapon would be impossible.

The technology for creating such a futuristic weapon might be 50 or 100 years away, but if China seriously start research now the timeframe might be shortened to 30-40 years. Now for most of you here might be thinking that i'm talking nonsense or fiction, but remember that some science-fiction actually became fact. For example, back in the year 1800 if a person in China said to the Emperor that in the future humans will ride on machines that can fly in the sky and also to go to the Moon he would be ridiculed and called a crazy man, and be executed for making a fool out of the Emperor just like how a person in the past in Europe was burned on a stake just for saying that Earth revolves around the Sun, but now riding a commercial plane is considered a common sense and everyday occurrence for those that have money to buy tickets and travel as well as riding rockets and shuttle to Moon or ISS. So what i'm saying might be impossible or nonsense now, but 50-100 years in the future, weapons such as these will be rolling out of the factories and be used in battles. So, is China conducting research on this particle deconstructing weapon? The idea is that contact with a beam from these weapon will cause the object to disintegrate into thin air, its atoms shattered. At first, rifle-sized weapons will disintegrate enemy soldiers and structures in the line of fire of the beam or wave but larger weapons are needed to disintegrate ships. Perhaps ships will be equipped with electromagnetic shields to protect from the particle deconstruction weapons, but the wave will weaken the shield after some time, so the shooter must be taken down.

China's successful development of this weapon will pioneer China as the first country to propel the world into revolutionary technology and physics.:china:

In modern warfare, success depends on employing advanced weapons in battle. The more advanced the weapon, the better. If the technology gap is decades, or centuries in scale, then defeating enemies will be like a walk in the park with your forces suffering near or zero casualties. Therefore, i suggest China should seriously conduct research on a new advanced futuristic weapon which i'd like to call a "Particle Exterminator". If you don't like that name, you could call it particle deconstructor or whatever you guys like. Now, let me explain what this weapon does. The weapon, does just as what its name implies, it fires a beam or wave of energy at an object, and upon contact with the object, deconstructs the very atoms and particles that makes up the object, or scatters away the binding of atoms and particles in an object thus causing the targeted object to disintegrate into thin air.

The technology for creating such a weapon would probably rely on research into far-out and novel advanced physics and scientific fields such as zero-point-energy(drawing energy from an unknown origin or unique source not yet discovered),anti-matter technology in a practical way to harness its power, string-theory physics, atomic deconstruction technologies based on application of particle accelerator/decelerator devices and knowledge on advanced particle manipulation, quantum theory, quarks(a kind of sub-atomic particle), dark energy, inter-dimensional energy, creation of energy from highly electro-magnetized fields, anti-gravity technology and other tech that i don't even know what the general idea is about. In other words, without Chinese revolutionary and groundbreaking breakthrough in new knowledge of physics of the kind that doesn't even exist now, creating this weapon would be impossible.

The technology for creating such a futuristic weapon might be 50 or 100 years away, but if China seriously start research now the timeframe might be shortened to 30-40 years. Now for most of you here might be thinking that i'm talking nonsense or fiction, but remember that some science-fiction actually became fact. For example, back in the year 1800 if a person in China said to the Emperor that in the future humans will ride on machines that can fly in the sky and also to go to the Moon he would be ridiculed and called a crazy man, and be executed for making a fool out of the Emperor just like how a person in the past in Europe was burned on a stake just for saying that Earth revolves around the Sun, but now riding a commercial plane is considered a common sense and everyday occurrence for those that have money to buy tickets and travel as well as riding rockets and shuttle to Moon or ISS. So what i'm saying might be impossible or nonsense now, but 50-100 years in the future, weapons such as these will be rolling out of the factories and be used in battles. So, is China conducting research on this particle deconstructing weapon? The idea is that contact with a beam from these weapon will cause the object to disintegrate into thin air, its atoms shattered. At first, rifle-sized weapons will disintegrate enemy soldiers and structures in the line of fire of the beam or wave but larger weapons are needed to disintegrate ships. Perhaps ships will be equipped with electromagnetic shields to protect from the particle deconstruction weapons, but the wave will weaken the shield after some time, so the shooter must be taken down.

China's successful development of this weapon will pioneer China as the first country to propel the world into revolutionary technology and physics.:china:

To answer the topic question, not in any serious capacity, if at all, i'd imagine.

That said...push for a weapon that uses a heretofore unidentified and unknown energy source? Fire a molecule destroying beam from a weapon that is presumably made up of molecules?

As an American I urge China to expend all r&d possible to attempt to make this amazing and utterly unbeatable weapon become a reality, asap:) :).

Yes. Both China and the U.S. are working on this using reverse engineered alien technology in the Stargate universe.

There is no such things as alien technology, it's all humans made. Why are you underestimating human capabilities to think beyond and innovate through their environments! While, it's one of many capabilities that differentiate us to the other species as far as I know.
Remember Germany in the past with the Haunebu craft series! Please take a good look at all the pictures in the Sets to better understand how innovative the Germans were at that time. I'm quite sure that China is on the verge of repeating the same thing as the Germans did. One has to pay close attention to Chinese innovations in technology today to see how and where this trend is going.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/farinihouseoflove/4221686729/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/farinihouseoflove/4221687251/in/photostream/

I'm now convinced that at least half of the UFO sightings reported in the States are in fact captured Haunebu crafts being tested by the USAF.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom