What's new

Is China inserting itself into the Taiwan-Philippines spat?

Attention to Chinese members, Zero_wing is a ignorant troll. When left with no proper comeback, he uses warning signs to intimidate people. Leave him, and please, stop using the maid stereotype, which is sadly real.

Why would that smaller unarmed tw vessels rammed into a bigger armed one knowing ph bandits past records of vicious shooting???

What you said does not make any sense and the pathetic ph government does not even dare to openly investigate this bloody criminal action.

Well, you want to show us who has strong arm. We will show you who indeed has strong arm. I hope tw ships sink your pathetic navy into the bottom of the sea. Since if they do not do that, we may have to bother to do so.

for such an island of aboriginals who worship u.s. like daddy, well, you had better ask your daddy to help. Good luck with that.

BTW, I have no idea you have a english daddy as well. How many times your ancestors have been raped???

Ephone.... mate, this comment verifies you truly as a racist and a warmonger. I was reading through all your responses and the exchange of words popping out isn't looking healthy as a valid remark.

You need to be very well-informed of the consequences if China fires the first bullet. And you need to be aware of your history as a former "melon pie" and a former slave nation from Imperialists.

And you need help with english son and yet it will never come :rofl:

And you as well mate, you can stop lecturing English classes and short taunting phrases in this forum. It doesn't make sense in this argument.

One very true fact for the both of you:

Filipinos and the Chinese were once great partners in trade before the Europeans came. Bilateral trade, culture exchange, philosophies, agriculture, and technology were shared between the two for centuries and was very prosperous, Ancient Chinese heeding advice from Filipinos, and vice versa. Nothing beats this alliance. I hope this will remain intact for years to come.

And I apologize for what my European brethren and forefathers have done to your histories.

Ephone.... mate, this comment verifies you truly as a racist and a warmonger. I was reading through all your responses and the exchange of words popping out isn't looking healthy as a valid remark.

You need to be very well-informed of the consequences if China fires the first bullet. And you need to be aware of your history as a former "melon pie" and a former slave nation from Imperialists.

And you as well mate, you can stop lecturing English classes and short taunting phrases in this forum. It doesn't make sense in this argument.

Filipinos and the Chinese were once great partners in trade before the Europeans came. Bilateral trade, culture exchange, philosophies, agriculture, and technology were shared between the two for centuries and was very prosperous, Ancient Chinese heeding advice from Filipinos, and vice versa. Nothing beats this alliance. I hope this will remain intact for years to come.

And I apologize for what my European brethren and forefathers have done to your histories.

Excuse me, but was Philippines even a country before Europeans got there? In SE Asia islands, there were kingdoms in Indonesia and Malaysia, but Philippine has a less structure of a government than Tonga or Samoa.

Excuse me, but was Philippines even a country before Europeans got there? In SE Asia islands, there were kingdoms in Indonesia and Malaysia, but Philippine has a less structure of a government than Tonga or Samoa.

Re-read the statement again. I never mentioned Filipinos having a "country".

Philippines before Spain was divided by tribes and clans called "Baranggays". The Chinese landed on Archipelagos for centuries and bartered food and technology with Filipino "Barangay" chieftains.
Filipino unity came until the Philippine Revolution against Spain.

Re-read the statement again. I never mentioned Filipinos having a "country".

Philippines before Spain was divided by tribes and clans called "Baranggays". The Chinese landed on Archipelagos for centuries and bartered food and technology with Filipino "Barangay" chieftains.
Filipino unity came until the Philippine Revolution against Spain.

Maybe to Filipinos, but I don't believe Philippines is mentioned much in Chinese historical record. So all you said most likely be right, but its not historically recorded.

Maybe to Filipinos, but I don't believe Philippines is mentioned much in Chinese historical record. So all you said most likely be right, but its not historically recorded.

It is found on all Filipino history textbooks and journals, and also with University libraries in Madrid, Spain. It's even read on British libraries. So the fact is credible.

It is found on all Filipino history textbooks and journals, and also with University libraries in Madrid, Spain. It's even read on British libraries. So the fact is credible.
Philippines has no written language until European arrival. So its all word of mouth until then. In another word, the history of Philippines begins after the arrival of Europeans. Anything else is prehistoric events in Philippines, as history beings with written records.

Now the full investigation result has been out and it totally shows that ph government is just the total liar and bloody killer, which killed the tw fishermen within tw's economic zone.

As for who will open fire at first, trust me, China will not open fire first but will make sure whoever open fire first regret deeply.

Well that's in the past what today and the future is important if chinese continue to pressure this imperial ambition it will just create bitterness we are defending what is ours that's all these waters does not belong to them some of it belongs to us the rest belongs to the world they can't claim all.

As for the history thing its not your fault its the people then your apology is much appreciated but that's all in the past we must forgive learn and move on.

Philippines has no written language until European arrival. So its all word of mouth until then. In another word, the history of Philippines begins after the arrival of Europeans. Anything else is prehistoric events in Philippines, as history beings with written records.

Oh please tell that to some one who cares your lair troll just accept you people are pirates and you and your chewa commie b@$tard have angered almost all of your neighbors

Back
Top Bottom