What's new

Is China inserting itself into the Taiwan-Philippines spat?

We need use force to teach those ph idiots a lesson, who use heavy weapons at first to kill the fisherman.

Oh please stop beating up a dead horse! you poach on some waters and you ram ships you get shot its unfortunate but ramming vessels at sea is stupid hey where were you when Russian put holes on your poachers and yet we are still waiting come on try be the nation that starts world war 3 and yet nothing happens so all you can do is boycott and beat up on poor workers very civilized hahahahaha :rofl:

Why would that smaller unarmed tw vessels rammed into a bigger armed one knowing ph bandits past records of vicious shooting???

What you said does not make any sense and the pathetic ph government does not even dare to openly investigate this bloody criminal action.

Well, you want to show us who has strong arm. We will show you who indeed has strong arm. I hope tw ships sink your pathetic navy into the bottom of the sea. Since if they do not do that, we may have to bother to do so.

We will make your name "zero_wing" into reality for those ph idiots. :)

Oh please stop beating up a dead horse! you poach on some waters and you ram ships you get shot its unfortunate but ramming vessels at sea is stupid hey where were you when Russian put holes on your poachers and yet we are still waiting come on try be the nation that starts world war 3 and yet nothing happens so all you can do is boycott and beat up on poor workers very civilized hahahahaha :rofl:

for such an island of aboriginals who worship u.s. like daddy, well, you had better ask your daddy to help. Good luck with that.

BTW, I have no idea you have a english daddy as well. How many times your ancestors have been raped???

And you need help with english son and yet it will never come :rofl:

Why would that smaller unarmed tw vessels rammed into a bigger armed one knowing ph bandits past records of vicious shooting???

What you said does not make any sense and the pathetic ph government does not even dare to openly investigate this bloody criminal action.

Well, you want to show us who has strong arm. We will show you who indeed has strong arm. I hope tw ships sink your pathetic navy into the bottom of the sea. Since if they do not do that, we may have to bother to do so.

We will make your name "zero_wing" into reality for those ph idiots. :)

for such an island of aboriginals who worship u.s. like daddy, well, you had better ask your daddy to help. Good luck with that.

BTW, I have no idea you have a english daddy as well. How many times your ancestors have been raped???

The only thing i read is stupid chinese racist idiocy

Well, I really enjoy playing with you such little pet.

Look at those two idiotic ph president and defense minister... I just could not refrain from laughing.

No wonder it is a country full of maids.

I think tw and hongkong should kick all of those ph maids back to its islands at the first step of punishment.

Second, shut down all of those ph imports.

Third, shut down all credits to ph government.

Let's see who will be the one laughing at last. :)

:blah: that's all am hearing pal :omghaha:

Well, I really enjoy playing with you such little pet.

Look at those two idiotic ph president and defense minister... I just could not refrain from laughing.

No wonder it is a country full of maids.

I think tw and hongkong should kick all of those ph maids back to its islands at the first step of punishment.

Second, shut down all of those ph imports.

Third, shut down all credits to ph government.

Let's see who will be the one laughing at last. :)

:rofl: man good luck with your fantasies

Fantasies???

We have taken back several smaller islands in the past few days. :rofl:

I think those big mouth ph leaders are still living in their "fight until the last one" fantasies. :)

:rofl: man good luck with your fantasies

Fantasies???

We have taken back several smaller islands in the past few days. :rofl:

I think those big mouth ph leaders are still living in their "fight until the last one" fantasies. :)

Really?

Chinese foiled from occupying island

Philippine Navy ships used “bashing maneuvers” to drive away three fishing boats from mainland China that tried to occupy an island off Palawan in the West Philippine Sea on Tuesday, military sources said.

The fishing boats were in the vicinity of Ayungin Reef, also known as the Second Thomas Reef, when the Philippine Navy ships arrived and made “circling maneuvers” that forced the Chinese to move out, the source said.

“They were forced to back-off several miles from Ayungin Reef after our ships arrived in the area,” said the source who spoke to the Manila Standard on condition of anonymity.

military source??? :rofl:

I would not put my faith on a government with two of biggest idiots now on the world, its president and it d.m.

btw, it is not only Chinese fishing boats there. :)

Really?

Chinese foiled from occupying island

Philippine Navy ships used “bashing maneuvers” to drive away three fishing boats from mainland China that tried to occupy an island off Palawan in the West Philippine Sea on Tuesday, military sources said.

The fishing boats were in the vicinity of Ayungin Reef, also known as the Second Thomas Reef, when the Philippine Navy ships arrived and made “circling maneuvers” that forced the Chinese to move out, the source said.

“They were forced to back-off several miles from Ayungin Reef after our ships arrived in the area,” said the source who spoke to the Manila Standard on condition of anonymity.

military source??? :rofl:

I would not put my faith on a government with two of biggest idiots now on the world, its president and it d.m.

btw, it is not only Chinese fishing boats there. :)

first what is this D.M making this acronyms to insult some is act of idiots that no one gets is act of idiots t what you can think of a better name>?

Oh please i did not even voted for him but what do you know about democracy you don't even live in one you live in a one party dictatorship and all them are fully of idiotic jerks just look at your current level of economy oh wait you have no access to that information well to bad for you so that's the best you can do calling my peoples names ya that just helps your cause ya right. :rofl:

Looks like the PN is quite well trained in Marine Engagement Maneuver Technics.
I wonder why the PCG does not received the same training. They need it more.

Looks like the PN is quite well trained in Marine Engagement Maneuver Technics.
I wonder why the PCG does not received the same training. They need it more.

Because they two different organization PN is military the PCG is civilian basically police of the sea its the first that an incident like this happen normally they would be just towed down to the nearest port to face criminal charges but they resisted and try to ran from authorities taiwan should respect other people waters they have this kind of trouble with Japan and others Asian country's i hope this never happen again

"China inserting itself into the Taiwan-Philippines spat?" has been a fact for a long time since the incident happened. PRC has unashamedly used the death of a Taiwanese man to escalate military move on the Philippines. Their main objective was to take control of 2 more reefs from the Philippines. There is no need to sugar-coated it as anything other than opportunistic bullying.

Back
Top Bottom