What's new

Is China harvesting organs from ethnic minorities?

Seem Indian try every means to insult China. This is just a loser method.

---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 PM ----------

Here is the face of China. As i said China is the biggest threat of humanity !!

No, at least we are not terrorists. When I see the flag of a asia-euro small country, I recall the behavior of terrorists. I dont know why.

So I guess by ur definition, all farking organ donation, in China or the rest of the world, are not good will of the dying, but inhuman crimes of government. The hospitals that charge patients for operational fees r just selling organs, oh man, that is sick!

pretend to be angry and couldn't even make unbiased decisions, people like you are the ones making this world ugly.

huh? once again curly....your own govt confessed to the racket .

---------- Post added at 04:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 AM ----------

lol, u are really, really bad at this. If you are trying to bash China, at least try harder
I guess you are the one who belongs both in stupid and biased

This is what happens when u get indirect information genius, people just quote one or two sentences and oh there is the truth.

How about I give you the original report instead of a blog.

Xinhua - English

" "The law on brain death has a close relationship with organ transplant as it will push development of organ transplant market," Huang said.

Another factor in organ donation depends on the goodwill of individuals and families to provide access to the dead.

"Apart from a small portion of traffic victims, most of the organs from cadavers are from executed prisoners," Huang said.

"The relevant government authorities strongly require the informed consent from the prisoners or their families for the donation of organs."

Mao Qun'an, spokesman of the Ministry of Health, criticized what he called irresponsible media reports that said China had randomly taken organs from executed criminals for transplant.
"

Now isn't this ironic?

what indirect information? firstlly , you said such things dont happen in china. then I showed you the link where your govt confessed " to such things happening in china" and now you want to show some internal govt propoganda explanation - but it still means " such things happen in china".

lol, I hope you are not so stupid that you have to make me post this a 3rd time

This is what happens when u get indirect information genius, people just quote one or two sentences and oh there is the truth.

Xinhua - English

" "The law on brain death has a close relationship with organ transplant as it will push development of organ transplant market," Huang said.

Another factor in organ donation depends on the goodwill of individuals and families to provide access to the dead.

"Apart from a small portion of traffic victims, most of the organs from cadavers are from executed prisoners," Huang said.

"The relevant government authorities strongly require the informed consent from the prisoners or their families for the donation of organs."

Mao Qun'an, spokesman of the Ministry of Health, criticized what he called irresponsible media reports that said China had randomly taken organs from executed criminals for transplant.
"

Now isn't this ironic?

Seem Indian try every means to insult China. This is just a loser method.

---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 PM ----------

No, at least we are not terrorists. When I see the flag of a asia-euro small country, I recall the behavior of terrorists. I dont know why.

You are not terrorist ?? Yes you are not terrorist but you are just murderer like nazis indeed... Small country ?? ehehehehe look at who talks?? Slaves of modern world !!! Slaves of our companies .... You are our slaves to produce our products as cheep as you can ...

---------- Post added at 04:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 AM ----------

what indirect information? firstlly , you said such things dont happen in china. then I showed you the link where your govt confessed " to such things happening in china" and now you want to show some internal govt propoganda explanation - but it still means " such things happen in china".

sigh, I guess I have to explain what these things r now....

these things refers to the crimes you guys were saying that Chinese government did

It doesn't mean we have no organ transplant operations at all!

really? do I have to explain the difference?

And your article's so called evidence that China admit doing organ selling, "Apart from a small portion of traffic victims, most of the organs from cadavers are from executed prisoners," is originally from this "internal govt propoganda explanation" ! or did u not read the article u post?

WOW your genius have really shocked me.

lol, I hope you are not so stupid that you have to make me post this a 3rd time

Xinhua - English

"

Now isn't this ironic?

firstly good to see another Chinese use " lol" so often. I have working theory that there is something sinister between Chinese and their love for the over exposure use of the word" LOL" ;)

second , you original report is govt report , which we take with a grain of salt. what that means is - we don't believe all parts of it because after all its an infamous fudging of data govt propaganda machines

lastly, the argument of was your claim that : "such things don't happen in China" - this , even your report proves they do happen, just the excuses for it happening are obfuscated ...

Mao Qun'an, spokesman of the Ministry of Health is propaganda mouth piece... I know you guys take your govt as god- but they have been caught lying much too often.
somehow I have a feeling you won't still get it...

I didn't know Turkey harbored terrorists.

He throws mud and makes himself comforted... Here we saw his country's real face than he acts like a moron...

little poor thing. They look at mirror and see themselves as a giant but that is not true. They cant recognize it coz they dont know that is a mirror trick. A little poor creature sees itself a giant o the reflection of mirror. How pathetic? :)

He throws mud and makes himself comforted... Here we saw his country's real face than he acts like a moron...

little poor thing. They look at mirror and see themselves as a giant but that is not true. They cant recognize it coz they dont know that is a mirror trick. A little poor creature sees itself a giant o the reflection of mirror. How pathetic? :)

He is not Chinese :coffee:

offtopic...but after seeing the what happens if a nation meddles in terrorism..I am sure Chinese wont try terrorism card.

firstly good to see another Chinese use " lol" so often. I have working theory that there is something sinister between Chinese and their love for the over exposure use of the word" LOL" ;)

second , you original report is govt report , which we take with a grain of salt. what that means is - we don't believe all parts of it because after all its an infamous fudging of data govt propaganda machines

lastly, the argument of was your claim that : "such things don't happen in China" - this , even your report proves they do happen, just the excuses for it happening are obfuscated ...

Mao Qun'an, spokesman of the Ministry of Health is propaganda mouth piece... I know you guys take your govt as god- but they have been caught lying much too often.
somehow I have a feeling you won't still get it...

YOU used the article China Admits Selling Prisoners’ Organs to attack China, I said these things don't happen in China, which any sensiable person would know these things means China Selling Prisoners’ Organs

From the article you posted:
"For the first time, the Chinese government has admitted selling the organs of executed prisoners for profit, a gruesome business it had denied for years. Speaking at a national conference of transplant surgeons in Guangzhou last week, Vice-Minister of Health Huang Jiefu admitted, "Apart from a small portion of traffic victims, most of the organs from cadavers are from executed prisoners,"

This part were used as prove that the Chinese government has admitted selling the organs of executed prisoners for profit, ironically it is from same the govt report which you dismissed as invalid. The only difference is your article just quoted half of a sentence

"Apart from a small portion of traffic victims, most of the organs from cadavers are from executed prisoners," Huang said. "The relevant government authorities strongly require the informed consent from the prisoners or their families for the donation of organs."

It is a legal process of organ donation, but you guys just twist it like the government is selling organ for money when selling organ is illegal in China . how low can you go?

Oh yes, a blog article has more credibility.

really? the best you can do is personal attack me using lol too much? I'm sry, LOL

YOU used the article China Admits Selling Prisoners’ Organs attack China, I said these things don't happen in China, which any sensiable person would know these things means China Selling Prisoners’ Organs

From the article you posted:
"For the first time, the Chinese government has admitted selling the organs of executed prisoners for profit, a gruesome business it had denied for years. Speaking at a national conference of transplant surgeons in Guangzhou last week, Vice-Minister of Health Huang Jiefu admitted, "Apart from a small portion of traffic victims, most of the organs from cadavers are from executed prisoners,"

This part were used as prove that the Chinese government has admitted selling the organs of executed prisoners for profit, ironically is from the govt report which you dismissed as invalid. The only difference is your article just quoted half of a sentence

"Apart from a small portion of traffic victims, most of the organs from cadavers are from executed prisoners," Huang said. "The relevant government authorities strongly require the informed consent from the prisoners or their families for the donation of organs."

really? the best you can do is personal attack me using lol too much? I'm sry, LOL

Oh lord! there is a communication gap here perhaps.

does china sell prisoner organs ? yes or no?

if yes, then " such things happen" whether you choose to believe the lie that they have consent or not...the consent is not important part!

You See! - selling organs is a considered criminal in the civilized world. Regardless of consent... and for a govt to do it to turn a profit- is 100 times worse. Do you get it- if not. I'm done . and oh 'LOL' as a parting away gift

Back
Top Bottom