What's new

Is China harvesting organs from ethnic minorities?

we are borg , we are here to be assilimated...:china:

---------- Post added at 03:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 AM ----------

I would ask your parents if this was true- things like this scare a lot of chinese to go seek US or canadian citizenship. they certainly dont come to canada for the weather :D

OR WAIT! -- look : China Admits Selling Prisoners’ Organs
China Admits Selling Prisoners’ Organs - ABC News

so who is angry, stupid and baised now ?

Don't have to, these kind of things just doesn't exist in China.
Canada is a nice place to study, and I don't expect ignorant person like you know anything about weather in Vancouver.

Don't have to, these kind of things just doesn't exist in China.
Canada is a nice place to study, and I don't expect ignorant person like you know anything about weather in Vancouver.

wow! I need this brainwashing machine from China. I even showed the link where your own govt confessed !!!! about this. And EVEN WITH A LINK in front of your face you say " these kind of things just doesn't exist in China" :unsure:

I liked Vancover, I was there earlier this year for its game conference downtown ( pretty sad on attendence)

I know canada does not censor news , surely u must have seen this link

China Admits Selling Prisoners’ Organs
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2006/11/china_admits_se/

wow! I need this brainwashing machine from China. I even showed the link where your own govt confessed !!!! about this. And EVEN WITH A LINK in front of your face you say " these kind of things just doesn't exist in China" :unsure:

I liked Vancover, I was there earlier this year for its game conference downtown ( pretty sad on attendence)

lol, u are really, really bad at this. If you are trying to bash China, at least try harder
I guess you are the one who belongs both in stupid and biased

This is what happens when u get indirect information genius, people just quote one or two sentences and oh there is the truth.

How about I give you the original report instead of a blog.

Xinhua - English

" "The law on brain death has a close relationship with organ transplant as it will push development of organ transplant market," Huang said.

Another factor in organ donation depends on the goodwill of individuals and families to provide access to the dead.

"Apart from a small portion of traffic victims, most of the organs from cadavers are from executed prisoners," Huang said.

"The relevant government authorities strongly require the informed consent from the prisoners or their families for the donation of organs."

Mao Qun'an, spokesman of the Ministry of Health, criticized what he called irresponsible media reports that said China had randomly taken organs from executed criminals for transplant.
"

Now isn't this ironic?

So I guess by ur definition, all farking organ donation, in China or the rest of the world, are not good will of the dying, but inhuman crimes of government. The hospitals that charge patients for operational fees r just selling organs, oh man, that is sick!

pretend to be angry and couldn't even make unbiased decisions, people like you are the ones making this world ugly.

I really don't know how misinformed or stupid you have to be believe in this, oh well, your kind will always be there.

STFU !!! We all know what are you? China is the biggest threat of humanity and this is the proof !!!

“China, a state rapidly approaching superpower status, has not just committed human rights abuses—that’s old news—but has, for over a decade, perverted the most trusted area of human expertise into performing what is, in the legal parlance of human rights, targeted elimination of a specific group

That's disgusting. One would expect pakistanis here to support their ummah brothers in china too who are facing worse treatment then palestinians, as loudly as they do for their arab brothers. Or does this ummah concept apply only when concerned with Arabs?

yell louder, maybe that will make it true

Its true already no need to do anything else !!! Communist China and its Nazi policies .... Denying will not change this truth.

Back
Top Bottom