What's new

Is China becoming an Interventionist?

Its quite amusing to see you desperately try to protect that perfect and glorious image of Chinese foreign policy in your head.

I got that picture from The Telegraph. Read the caption, it says they are burning a PRC flag:

Russia, Iran and Hezbollah are already intervening in Syria. Why aren't we? – Telegraph Blogs

Did you read the article I quoted? or did you only looked at the picture?

This thread has nothing to do with whether the FSA or Assad is better. It's saying that China is now moving away from its non-interference policy and has picked a side in the Middle Eastern conflict. And the other side of the conflict is angry at China's interventionism.

Read that book reference I quoted. The Arab academic said the Saudi royal ruler and many average Arabs are now angry at China.
Very simple logic: if your evidence is fake, then I cannot believe your point.
It's you who use this pic to support your point that China is not welcomed due to interfere other states and I proved it's NOT true. If you admit your mistake and find something stronger, maybe I will agree with your opinion. Unfortunately you insist on this which will do nothing but force me to believe that you are spreading rumors. lol

It's you who use this pic to support your point that China is not welcomed due to interfere other states and I proved it's NOT true. If you admit your mistake and find something stronger, maybe I will agree with your opinion. Unfortunately you insist this which will do nothing but force me to believe that you are spreading rumors. lol

You have reading comprehension issues. Did I even say that China is not welcomed in the Middle East? LOL

And you did not prove anything. :coffee:

China doesn't have a good jive in the middle-east. They are only popular with the dictators of Iran and Syria. Assad is on the way out, so that only leaves Iran with whom they have a somewhat good neutral relationship, mainly thanks to Iran sanctions they can't do much with them for the fear of backlash. Most of the Syrian people are not with Assad so they bet on the wrong horse.

As China continues to extend its foreign investments and loans offshore, will everyone roll out the red carpet to welcome the long-awaited alternative superpower? or will they burn the red PRC flag to despise the new interventionist villain?

First time in history? Arabs burning a PRC flag in the Syrian capital.
Oh! Is that your words? Or you just simply ignored them by eating them? Hope you won't be too fat due to this great habit.

Very simple logic: if your evidence is fake, then I cannot believe your point.

LOL what evidence? my first post and comments is based on the reference I linked and quoted.

Did you really think I was arguing for something based on that one picture?? LOL

And how is the picture a fake? they are Arabs and they are burning a PRC flag in Syria.

Oh! Is that your words? Or you just simply ignored them by eating them? Hope you won't be too fat due to this great habit.

LOL!!!!

Do you even know what this symbol "?" means?

You obviously do because you are using them. But just in case you don't, they are called question marks. Is that clear?

Now go and read the sentences that you've quoted and see how silly you are.

LOL what evidence? my first post and comments is based on the reference I linked and quoted.

Did you really think I was arguing for something based on that one picture?? LOL

And how is the picture a fake? they are Arabs and they are burning a PRC flag in Syria.
Aha! That's your logic,I got it! @Chinese-Dragon See? Now you know why western media post so many fake news of Tibet, Xinjiang and 6/4 affair! Can you use any pic that doesn't associate to your point to support it? Yes you can! Great my friend,you re-invented logic!

LOL!!!!

Do you even know what this symbol "?" means?

You obviously do because you are using them. But just in case you don't, they are called question marks. Is that clear?

Now go and read the sentences that you've quoted and see how silly you are.
Poor man you only know one usage of question mark. Bad education, indeed.

China doesn't have a good jive in the middle-east. They are only popular with the dictators of Iran and Syria. Assad is on the way out, so that only leaves Iran with whom they have a somewhat good neutral relationship, mainly thanks to Iran sanctions they can't do much with them for the fear of backlash. Most of the Syrian people are not with Assad so they bet on the wrong horse.

And looks like the Saudi's oil game is gonna hit Iran as well.

But it's hard for some of these PRC members here on PDF to face reality. Some of them still think VietNam and the Philippines is on good terms with China even when the Viet and Filipino tells them otherwise.

Aha! That's your logic,I got it! @Chinese-Dragon See? Now you know why western media post so many fake news of Tibet, Xinjiang and 6/4 affair! Can you use any pic that doesn't associate to your point to support it? Yes you can! Great my friend,you re-invented logic!

Poor man you only know one usage of question mark. Bad education, indeed.

OMG I think this guy is actually crazy. :crazy:

And looks like the Saudi's oil game is gonna hit Iran as well.

But it's hard for some of these PRC members here on PDF to face reality. Some of them still think VietNam and the Philippines is on good terms with China even when the Viet and Filipino tells them otherwise.

OMG I think this guy is actually crazy. :crazy:
Yeah mad man always says others are mad.

Black fag is either vietnamese or indian he is naturally anti-China. No proof on earth will change his mind.

Black fag is either vietnamese or indian he is naturally anti-China. No proof on earth will change his mind.

LMAO first you said I'm Viet and now you think I could be Indian as well. :omghaha:

Which one is it? can you make up your mind? it's kinda fun seeing you fellows playing the guessing game lol.

LMAO first you said I'm Viet and now you think I could be Indian as well. :omghaha:

Which one is it? can you make up your mind? it's kinda fun seeing you fellows playing the guessing game lol.
Hey Black flag I assk you your nationality ethnicity and living place. Please answer me.

Its quite amusing to see you desperately try to protect that perfect and glorious image of Chinese foreign policy in your head.

I got that picture from The Telegraph. Read the caption, it says they are burning a PRC flag:

Russia, Iran and Hezbollah are already intervening in Syria. Why aren't we? – Telegraph Blogs

Did you read the article I quoted? or did you only looked at the picture?

This thread has nothing to do with whether the FSA or Assad is better. It's saying that China is now moving away from its non-interference policy and has picked a side in the Middle Eastern conflict. And the other side of the conflict is angry at China's interventionism.

Read that book reference I quoted. The Arab academic said the Saudi royal ruler and many average Arabs are now angry at China.
The link you showed here also mentioned they are protestors.
Do you know that nowadays the word "protestor" is becoming more and more dirty every single day?
Do you know that protestors in mid-east means receive money from US, violent fight in the streets, destroy fortune into dust, separate nations into pieces and bring the world to fire?
Obviously you don't.
You still live in your freedom dream, believe that demoCRAZY can solve everything and don't realize that there is a "LIE" in your beLIEves.
Go post your pathetic self-sufficient NEWS on BBC, not here!

It don't matter you are not white. Maybe a white wannabe.

The link you showed here also mentioned they are protestors.
Do you know that nowadays the word "protestor" is becoming more and more dirty every single day?
Do you know that protestors in mid-east means receive money from US, violent fight in the streets, destroy fortune into dust, separate nations into pieces and bring the world to fire?
Obviously you don't.
You still live in your freedom dream, believe that demoCRAZY can solve everything and don't realize that there is a "LIE" in your beLIEves.
Go post your pathetic self-sufficient NEWS on BBC, not here!

Did you even read the book quote from R. K. Yang? his reference was based on an Arab academic giving a discussion at a seminar.

It is the words of that Arab academic himself that said Arabs perception of China has changed. If you don't like, call him in the UAE and ask him to apologise.

But I guess you will say that everyone who has negative perspective of China is paid by the US. lol

Hey Black flag I assk you your nationality ethnicity and living place. Please answer me.

I've already told you where I live before.

It don't matter you are not white. Maybe a white wannabe.

Why are you even mentioning about "white"? did I even claim I was white? you are hilarious LMAO.

Back
Top Bottom