What's new

Is Asad Umar Finance Minister a failing minister, unable to fix Pakistan economy?

I heard the Information Minister say that in a presser.
The IM has proved to be a windbag. He needs to be sacked. I still refuse to accept KSA gave anything to Pakistan. Not a dime. If they had given anything other than smiles, Asad Umar would have told us. Had they given $10 billion Asad Umar would have had a national press breifing and bragged until he was hoarse.

As expected PM IK was successful in so far as getting some great photo ops with Saudi Royals, visit to holy sites which should go great guns with the illiterate masses of Pakistan. It was all to appease the domestic politics and offset the religious lobby lest they go apeshit ver the Ahmedi incident. In that sense the trip was successful. The real work meantime is being done by COAS in Beijing. Of course the religious minister true to form is doing his best to annoy the only real ally Pakistan has - China.

Sometimes I think ignrant masses of Pakistan get what they deserve. Or actually not the ignorant but the literate igorants. you know the ones who are educated but their minds are still locked. As PM IK acknowledged sometime ago. This is Pakistan. His hustings are in Pakistan not in some posh home counties in UK.

The IM has proved to be a windbag. He needs to be sacked. I still refuse to accept KSA gave anything to Pakistan. Not a dime. If they had given anything other than smiles, Asad Umar would have told us. Had they given $10 billion Asad Umar would have had a national press breifing and bragged until he was hoarse.

As expected PM IK was successful in so far as getting some great photo ops with Saudi Royals, visit to holy sites which should go great guns with the illiterate masses of Pakistan. It was all to appease the domestic politics and offset the religious lobby lest they go apeshit ver the Ahmedi incident. In that sense the trip was successful. The real work meantime is being done by COAS in Beijing. Of course the religious minister true to form is doing his best to annoy the only real ally Pakistan has - China.

Sometimes I think ignrant masses of Pakistan get what they deserve. Or actually not the ignorant but the literate igorants. you know the ones who are educated but their minds are still locked. As PM IK acknowledged sometime ago. This is Pakistan. His hustings are in Pakistan not in some posh home counties in UK.

If we did not have those 10 billion Dollars. Finance Minister could not have ensured that government machinery can work till the next numbers are crunched.

The Saudi assurance which is the Technical word helped.

As far as coas is concerned. Read what his Indian counterpart said today.

Creating unwarranted Illusion of a man half in charge in IK has little logic.

IK was told in 2014 as well. Dont poke his nose in religious matters.

You are talking about a country where dams are political.

Beavers are apolitical creation of Allah

If we did not have those 10 billion Dollars. Finance Minister could not have ensured that government machinery can work till the next numbers are crunched.
You are speculating. The Saudi's did not rob the money. Both sides have no reason to be so obscure. A $10 billion would attract confirmation. This smacks like that $1 billion from the billionaire Pakistani donated to dam rubbish.

You are speculating. The Saudi's did not rob the money. Both sides have no reason to be so obscure. A $10 billion would attract confirmation. This smacks like that $1 billion from the billionaire Pakistani donated to dam rubbish.

Well there is you and then there is the Information Minister of Pakistan.

The Information Minister should be removed because he as a person is not fit enough nor has the Temperament to carry the Portfolio. Not to mention i think he is still party spokesperson as well.

Discipline is the least of this governments priority it seems.

The General chaotic disorderly Order Suits them

Wo aik dafa nhi aye ga. From what i understand those are investments.
He has Not made an impressive start but i believe PTI simply has Not done their homework or could Not Better judge the overall picture.

The Budget is always political. Maybe next year we can judge. Saudi 10bn will keep the government floating till April.

Hame to loot liya milke fankaaro ne
e

Bhai Budget ayega aglay saal tab ye baaten karlena.

If i was Finance Minister of Pakistan I would have declared banktruptcy.

But Lets See what happens
jee aik saal intizar karoo----itni dhir main 1 million bach aur padha karoo

G..o.r Railways or DC dpo residences ko lease p dy k zaroor poora ho Jay ga

all of pakistan is already on lease----the little breads crums remains
why not sell everything---otherwise pakistani awaam get ready for another gang rape by pti..

Is Asad Umar Finance Minister a failing minister, unable to fix Pakistan economy?

Almost everyone is started to notice Asad Umar loud talker policies and plans are not good. He has not done anything drastic except following IMF mantra.

Finance Minister Economic Adviser team is weak and useless, where are the experts and professionals of PTI we have in big number doing to fix Pak economy.

• Tax has been levied against same Salaried Professionals who already pay tax before. No agriculture tax, no rich elite taxed
  • Limit of Taxable income has been decreased from 12 lakh to even less than 4 lakh, poor salaried pakistanis are being taxed
  • Electricity is becoming more expensive than ever before
  • Petrol prices will increase from 1-Oct again
  • Gas prices raised again
  • Daily item price hike is again increasing
  • The so-called mini-budget is actually 10 month budget and its nearly full budget
  • The so called poor and salaried professionals have not been given actual relief asper finance minister Asad Umar.

Lastly, Asad Umar was announced Finance Minister 4 months ago, and he has no plan, no homework, and no work done.

Please share your views before Pakistan goes bankcrupt, and exonomy becomes disaster, either remove him or bring more economic and financial professionals in his economic team - PTI seriously need advice and more intense study.

His background in Engro was great, he got a S.I for his efforts in turning around the business. But you cannot always translate business acumen to administrative acumen in government.

Wo aik dafa nhi aye ga. From what i understand those are investments.

e
its 5bln refinary for oil
nothing cash from saudia----------------- but ignorance is in abundance in pakistan
we are hiding our bankrupcy------
looted money--- from corrupt -bureaucrats-politicians, industralists- and generals,,, judges, and journalists-media houses---------------comes to +- 300 bln dollars
but not a single man who can get us a penny back( transgender pm)
every one promicise heavan (including imran)......... but deliver hell

PTI is here to rule for another term - - ---Take your medication asap.

peope like you live in a well and think its ocean.............you should get off- from the malawati medication you are taking asap

His background in Engro was great, he got a S.I for his efforts in turning around the business. But you cannot always translate business acumen to administrative acumen in government.

asad umar thinks----- pakistan is engro factory...........
nawaz sharif had 1 factory in 1990
he has 30 now
what a great buisnessman--who never went to howard, cambridge- or barkley
zulfi bukhari family smuggled pakistani to iraq and kuwait in 80/90
they became millionairs and then they ran to uk
wht a great buisnessman------------no-one- knows whts his buisness in uk now
ch sarwar - best ways------------- sold millions of litres beer, vodkas, whisky ---- all halal ka paisa
then he becomes gov of islamic rep pak........... makes couple ohf hajj--now he,s a saint in pti
every thief, snitch- sharabi ran to join pawitir imran khan-- for being on safe side

i respected and liked imran even voted for this ambicil---------
but wht he blundered in 1 mont after comming to power= its crystal clear--- he,s same hyena like all others====

tiny minds will criticize everything. Ignorance

Criticism is not ignorance, please consult a dictionary
Disctionary.PNG
:

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom