What's new

Is America a failed State?

mda_aegis.jpg

Inside Aegis Ashore | Missile ThreatMissile Threat

Dated August 2013. Seems the project is going forward.

Only short range interceptors,the long range ones have been canceled.Another score for Putin against king Barry.

Is the US a failed state? No, they're just an extremely incompetent successful state. If they can get their internal political wrangling in order, they'll be able to get things done quicker.

Oh and, I for one agree with the republicans. Debt ceiling should be going down, not up......

You have to give him leverage on that, after all he is the first African American to take over a seat that has been generally run by people from White Anglo-Saxon decent.

When he ran for office that was seen as a positive thing, and now he is being excused for it after the performance he gave couldn't follow the hype.
Point is, if you run for president you should be a competent, made man, excuses like he was first black president are so ...very unproffesional.

This is just going to devastate republican chances next house election. Just like it did in 1994 when the government shut down. It has happened before and so shall it happen again.
Never hated Republicans, but shutting down the government because you're worried poor people might get health care was a bone-headed move. The Republicans could have capitolised on Obama looking weak on Syria (even though it turned out to get diplomacy moving again). Instead they shoot themselves in the foot to pander to Party extremist.

Only short range interceptors,the long range ones have been canceled.Another score for Putin against king Barry.

SM-3 can do that if the manufacturer is to be believed.

In Romania, we made the decision to field only mid-course intercept.

From the article linked above. Mid course intercept is what you refer to as long range interceptors.

Their arrogance cost them the last two elections. After this fiasco, two additional cookie-points for Obama!

Never hated Republicans, but shutting down the government because you're worried poor people might get health care was a bone-headed move. The Republicans could have capitolised on Obama looking weak on Syria (even though it turned out to get diplomacy moving again). Instead they shoot themselves in the foot to pander to Party extremist.

SM-3 can do that if the manufacturer is to be believed.

From the article linked above. Mid course intercept is what you refer to as long range interceptors.

They've made it pretty clear for us at the beginning of the year,long range interceptors were scrapped in Romania and Poland because of Russia's "fears".Not that is bad but still,backing down because of russian pressure ?

Their arrogance cost them the last two elections. After this fiasco, two additional cookie-points for Obama!

Neah,the republicans are done for anyway,the democrats have found the winning recipe...pamper to the minorities and the immigrants,it's a slam dunk,they had Barry,next Hilary.."oh look a woman,let us minorities vote for her "+ more and more immigrants who are always for the dems and you're never leaving the White House.After Hilary they'll run a hispanic and so forth.

But won't republican ideas prove much better in long run.

Runaway welfare spending is a recipe of disaster.History has proven it time and again.

Europe is a perfect example of evils of bloated welfare while i am seeing India's economy unraveling due to uncontrolled government spending on welfare which now amounts to half of Total budget.

Jesse Ventura for president ! :azn:

I have utmost respect for that man...He was a UDT SEAL...he was a good wrestler and politician...but his conspiracy theories do hurt his reputation.Besides he's an atheist and it's gonna take us some time to elect an atheist president!

They've made it pretty clear for us at the beginning of the year,long range interceptors were scrapped in Romania and Poland because of Russia's "fears".Not that is bad but still,backing down because of russian pressure ?

Well i wouldn't know what they've made clear to you since i don't follow Romanian politics, but the only thing cancelled was GBI. I'm sure dirty games between Obama and Putin played a role here, but there's an upside. The SM-3 is being continually developed and in 2018-2020 there should be a version that can engage ICBM's.

I have utmost respect for that man...He was a UDT SEAL...he was a good wrestler and politician...but his conspiracy theories do hurt his reputation.Besides he's an atheist and it's gonna take us some time to elect an atheist president!

I thought that after God's anointed on Earth,the texan evangelist, America had enough with religious people.Anyway i don't think that Obama is religious,he's just not upfront in declaring that.

I thought that after God's anointed on Earth,the texan evangelist, America had enough with religious people.Anyway i don't think that Obama is religious,he's just not upfront in declaring that.

True.....Obama's parents were atheist....he was raised as one too!But he somehow convinced the Texans he was a Muslim!:lol:

I think post 2020, the next "in" thing will be a Hispanic president, and whoever taps a capable (not necessarily qualified) Hispanic woman....... will do just fine!

Republicans are so arrogant that they even fail to understand how quickly the demographics are changing. From next elections it's going to be all about minority / woman rights, as the Democrats already covered the "health" basis!

Neah,the republicans are done for anyway,the democrats have found the winning recipe...pamper to the minorities and the immigrants,it's a slam dunk,they had Barry,next Hilary.."oh look a woman,let us minorities vote for her "+ more and more immigrants who are always for the dems and you're never leaving the White House.After Hilary they'll run a hispanic and so forth.

Back
Top Bottom