What's new

Is Afghanistan impossible to conquer?

It was a typo. You know I meant 1761. Stop clutching to straws.

A minute ago you were trying to prove your superior education and then missing a battle by 200 years. Thats awful.

But if it happened in 1761 then it has everything to do with the British campaign. Coz by the time Britain moved in, Marhatas were already a spent force.

A minute ago you were trying to prove your superior education and then missing a battle by 200 years. Thats awful.

But if it happened in 1761 then it has everything to do with the British campaign. Coz by the time Britain moved in, Marhatas were already a spent force.

Marthas were beaten to death by Abdali before British came, this nick_indian is smoking weed and telling hindtva version of history.

@nangyale - Wrrora when will your obsession with Afghanistan end ? :(

Agar Mrs.Nangyale Afghan hain tou then its a different story - Continue on because Afghanistan is then our Sister-in-Law's Home which makes it Our Home ! :)

Afghanistan is our neighbor and a fellow Muslim country.
Also I am interested in world affairs in general, read my posts in the Europe section.
Regards

Afghanistan is our neighbor and a fellow Muslim country.
Also I am interested in world affairs in general, read my posts in the Europe section.
Regards

Wrrora we've been over this so many times before - When was the last time they acted like a fellow Muslim Country & a Neighbour instead of destabilizing Pakistan since '48 ?

Isn't it time to say - Mine & Fence the Durand Line & lets pretend that a country called Afghanistan doesn't exist - May they prosper or may they self-destruct it means nothing to Pakistan & Pakistanis ?

You are going to use a typo of a digit to win an argument now ? How pitiably laughable is that.

Inspite of the Maratha's defeat in 1761 they were still ruling most of India when the British started battling them in the long process of conquest of India.

You are a Pakistani ? That makes your comments understandable and funny at the same time.

Wrrora we've been over this so many times before - When was the last time they acted like a fellow Muslim Country & a Neighbour instead of destabilizing Pakistan since '48 ?

Isn't it time to say - Mine & Fence the Durand Line & lets pretend that a country called Afghanistan doesn't exist - May they prosper or may they self-destruct it means nothing to Pakistan & Pakistanis ?

I would have to loved to discuss this issue one more time. But right now got to go, am getting late and need to do some exercise.
Regards

You truely are a poison ivy.....your sweet poison is not working on any pakhtun with maturity and free thinking...
Fencing and mining of durand line would only happen in your dreams, wet ones.

Pakistan and Afghanistan can benefit greatly, remember our potential exports to Afghanistan is great. Instead of fencing it its time for KPK goverment to collect tax from goods going to Afghanistan. Iran hates them so they will depend on us for access to sea. And they learned in 1961 to never mess with us again, especially when Pakistan blocked access to sea for 3 years.

You truely are a poison ivy.....your sweet poison is not working on any pakhtun with maturity and free thinking...
Fencing and mining of durand line would only happen in your dreams, wet ones.

Being a Pashtun your allegiance with Pakistan remains doubtful unless you have fulfilled few prerequisites;

a) You hate Afghanistan.
b) Time and again vocally express how much you detest Afghan Pashtuns and would like to throw Afghan refugees out of Pakistan at your earliest convenience.
b) You forget Pashto and speak Urdu in a refined Lahori accent. (lol!!!)

I don't need to go further into detail here, you seem to be already aware of many things.

Marthas were beaten to death by Abdali before British came, this nick_indian is smoking weed and telling hindtva version of history.

Not without the help of Indian Rohillas and Oudh kingdom, as has been the case many times in Indian history when an Indian empire was defeated by foreigners with the help of traitor Indians.

BTW Ranjeet Singh payed back the Afghans in style, you should thank him that half of Afghanistan is part of Pakistan due to Ranjeet Singh.

Being a Pashtun your allegiance with Pakistan remains doubtful unless you have fulfilled few prerequisites;

a) You hate Afghanistan.
b) Time and again vocally express how much you detest Afghan Pashtuns and would like to throw Afghan refugees out of Pakistan at your earliest convenience.

I don't need to go further into detail here, you seem to be already aware of many things.

buddy there are more pushtoons in pakistan than afghnistan plus afghanistan is the land of dari speaking people not pukhtoons anymore. all of the power lies with the dari/persian speaking people

Not without the help of Indian Rohillas and Oudh kingdom, as has been the case many times in Indian history when an Indian empire was defeated by foreigners with the help of traitor Indians.

BTW Ranjeet Singh payed back the Afghans in style, you should thank him that half of Afghanistan is part of Pakistan due to Ranjeet Singh.

Actually we can't consider these people traitors who helped British, because they never considered themselves Indians. Don't see history through today world which is gift of British Empire. The reason you can call all these ethnic groups Indians today is because of British.

The reason RS captured Peshwar was because of warrior castes of punjabi muslims joined RS army, they formed majority of army. Should we call these punjabi muslims traitors now? Anyway sikhs like to exagerate, @Pak-one have explained which areas they captured. I don't think they captured FATA the original homeland of pakntuns, peshawar after all was not pakhtun land historically but vedic/hindu correct me if im wrong pak-one.

a) You hate Afghanistan.

Sorry but Afghan doesnt mean pashtun anymore. We should help Afghan pashtun refugee go back and claim their rightfull place in Kabul which was snatched from them by force. In Pakistan they will always be considered refugees. Our relations will improve thorough trade etc By that i don't mean help Taliban conquer Kabul but though political power.

Last edited:
Actually we can't consider these people traitors who helped British, because they never considered themselves Indians. Don't see history through today world which is gift of British Empire. The reason you can call all these ethnic groups Indians today is because of British.

The reason RS captured Peshwar was because of warrior castes of punjabi muslims joined RS army, they formed majority of army. Should we call these punjabi muslims traitors now? Anyway sikhs like to exagerate, @Pak-one have explained which areas they captured. I don't think they captured FATA the original homeland of pakntuns, peshawar after all was not pakhtun land historically but vedic/hindu correct me if im wrong pak-one.

These kingdoms which helped Afghans were Hindustani/Indian , they were very much Indian , the reason we call them Indians is because they were Indianized in their culture and lived east of Indus in the land called India even before the British arrived. How India became a nation state and what was the role of the British has been discussed to death in this very forum and i'm not going to fall for the flame-bait.

The reason Ranjeet Singh captured large parts of Afghanistan (of what is today Pakistan) is because he had a chivalrous General in form of Hari Singh Nalwa, ofcourse he had muslims in his army just as the Marathas had them when they fought the battle at Panipat but to say that muslims punjabis were the reason for his victories is something a person with the intellectual level of Shan can emulate, i hope you are not him ;)

Whatever Pashtun lands Pakistan has today is due to Ranjit Singh, so you should thank Ranjit Singh for giving you half of Afghanistan .

These kingdoms which helped Afghans were Hindustani/Indian , they were very much Indian , the reason we call them Indians is because they were Indianized in their culture and lived east of Indus in the land called India even before the British arrived. How India became a nation state and what was the role of the British has been discussed to death in this very forum and i'm not going to fall for the flame-bait.

The reason Ranjeet Singh captured large parts of Afghanistan (of what is today Pakistan) is because he had a chivalrous General in form of Hari Singh Nalwa, ofcourse he had muslims in his army just as the Marathas had them when they fought the battle at Panipat but to say that muslims punjabis were the reason for his victories is something a person with the intellectual level of Shan can emulate, i hope you are not him ;)

Whatever Pashtun lands Pakistan has today is due to Ranjit Singh, so you should thank Ranjit Singh for giving you half of Afghanistan .

Dalits with height of 5.1 feet at best and skinny legs helped RS capture Peshawar? 40% sikh army was dalits with Indian like phisic. If it was not for punjabi warrior caste muslims Afghans would have beaten sikhs to death as usual. This recent phenomena of sikhs bravery is myth, we all have recent exemples of sikh so called bravery. I dont need to remind you again and again ;) With retards like you around now, it would have been better for punjabi muslims tp stay back let Afghans butcher sikhs as usual.

Do you seriouslu think people in Punjab considered themselves similar to people of African heritage of India? Your religion was born in Punjab, and we all know how rig vedic people described your kind. And whatever pashtun land Pakistan have today is thanks to pashtuns themselves.

First prove RS captured FATA? You cant.

Back
Top Bottom