What's new

Is Afghanistan impossible to conquer?

The bold parts show that you got your education from some low quality Madrassah.

Its funny when someone shows you the mirror. You start shouting that, that mirror was made in a Madrasah so can not be trusted.
Answer my points if you want, don't try and get personal. If you are proud of your education show it by staying civilized rather than jumping to the gutter straight away.

A. Read about Mangal Pandey, Bhagat singh, Sukhdev, Subhash Chandra Bose and his INA and many more.

B. Read about the Anglo-Sikh wars, the Anglo Maratha wars and also the wars with muslims since they were Indians too. The British would not have conquered even half of India without defeating the Hindu Marathas , since the Marathas were ruling more than half of India back then when the British entered the scene in the 1750s.

The Marhatas were defeated by Afghans in 1761 at the battle of Panipat.
As far the Sikhs, they were first supported by the British in their struggle against the Afghans, when they managed to weaken the Afghans. The British decided to take down the Sikhs after Ranjit Sings death. Then they decided to move on to the Afghans, who then defeated the British.

C. I mentioned Gandhi because you said India accepted British rule, just to show you that barring a small population , most of our ancestors never did. By drawing a comparison between Gandhi and Afghans out of nowhere, you are displaying your inability to stick to the topic.

If the whites man's rule was resisted then today India wouldn't be following the British laws, wouldn't be playing cricket, and wouldn't be speaking English. Three centuries of colonisation counts for something mate.

D. Exactly. You should have mentioned "British" India earlier. British India may have gained territory because of colonisation but it was not an India ruled by Indians. India ruled by Indians lost territory due to colonisation.

Afghanistan was defeated by the British and that is why it lost a chunk of it's territory is a historical fact. Nobody is denying their fierce resistance which prevented them from complete colonisation like India. No need to get all riled up and start spewing non-sense like this.

The bold parts show that you got your education from some low quality Madrassah.

A. Read about Mangal Pandey, Bhagat singh, Sukhdev, Subhash Chandra Bose and his INA and many more.

B. Read about the Anglo-Sikh wars, the Anglo Maratha wars and also the wars with muslims since they were Indians too. The British would not have conquered even half of India without defeating the Hindu Marathas , since the Marathas were ruling more than half of India back then when the British entered the scene in the 1750s.

C. I mentioned Gandhi because you said India accepted British rule, just to show you that barring a small population , most of our ancestors never did. By drawing a comparison between Gandhi and Afghans out of nowhere, you are displaying your inability to stick to the topic.

D. Exactly. You should have mentioned "British" India earlier. British India may have gained territory because of colonisation but it was not an India ruled by Indians. India ruled by Indians lost territory due to colonisation.

Afghanistan was defeated by the British and that is why it lost a chunk of it's territory is a historical fact. Nobody is denying their fierce resistance which prevented them from complete colonisation like India. No need to get all riled up and start spewing non-sense like this.

Buddy, with all due respect and you know I have a lot for Pashtuns and Afghanistan, how and when do you think Afghanistan converted to Islam ?
We pakhtuns have claim that we accepted islam not by force...but yes, we are indeed conquered by islam, our hearts and minds were won by islam and our culture and ways of life changed with it. I was thinking of mentioning it in the previous post but got lazy.

Its funny when someone shows you the mirror. You start shouting that, that mirror was made in a Madrasah so can not be trusted.
Answer my points if you want, don't try and get personal. If you are proud of your education show it by staying civilized rather than jumping to the gutter straight away.

The Marhatas were defeated by Afghans in 1761 at the battle of Panipat.
As far the Sikhs, they were first supported by the British in their struggle against the Afghans, when they managed to weaken the Afghans. The British decided to take down the Sikhs after Ranjit Sings death. Then they decided to move on to the Afghans, who then defeated the British.

If the whites man's rule was resisted then today India wouldn't be following the British laws, wouldn't be playing cricket, and wouldn't be speaking English. Three centuries of colonisation counts for something mate.

A. The bold part clearly shows that you have no idea what you are talking about and are only here to troll and spew BS. What does the Maratha -Afghan battle of 1761 have to do with anything in this thread ? I mentioned the Maratha-British wars when you indicated that Non-muslims did not resist British rule. If it were not for defeating Marathas and Sikhs, the British would have never controlled most of India.

B. You completely exposed your knowledge level with "300 years of colonisation". British grabbed the first Indian territory in 1757 after the Battle of Plassey and they ruled till 1947 which makes it 190 years . Some people like to round it off and call it 200 years for convenience. By making it 300 you showed your intentions to troll.

C.As for the British laws, Cricket and English language , Indians believe that there is nothing wrong in taking the good aspects of a foreign culture. We are a dynamic society. It feels even better when we beat them at their own game. None of this proves that their rule wasn't resisted. As for the English language, half the world speaks English today. How come you are writing in English if it is such a bad thing ? Indians would have learnt English irrespective of Colonial rule or no Colonial rule.

When you didn't have any answers to my first post , instead of engaging me with off-topic comments and complete fabricated lies about history you should have just refrained from engaging me.

Last edited:
It's not impossible however the Geneva convention is stopping us from completely annihilating those vermin and giving a good life to the average Afghan. If one needs to conquer Afghanistan then you need to be absolutely brutal.

why should some sane person go to that stone aged place at first?

A. Why drag India into it ? What does India have to do with this thread ? Why try to divert the discussion ?

B. Do you have any understanding of how many wars the British had to fight in India before they could conquer India and that the whole process of conquering India took an entire century beginning from 1750s upto 1850s ?. If we "accepted" British rule, it should have happened overnight. Ever read about the mutiny of 1857 ? Ever read about the freedom movement and Mahatma Gandhi ?

C. India lost much bigger chunk of territories due to colonisation than we gained. Ancient Indian region used to include whole of Eastern Pakistan to the East of Indus River. Ancient India also included what is now the country of Bangladesh. We lost all that on partition.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

You didn't lost anything, these territories were not yours to begin with. The only baniya empire to rule Pakistan region was Maurya back thousands of years ago. And later on Gupta Empire who ruled just Punjab and Sindh.

Failure of mutiny of 1857 was all thanks to treasures hindus who helped British conquer Punjab. After that punjabis joined british and annihilated terrorists of British Empire. At the end baniyas gained not lost, whole punjab and kashmir were our lands for thousands of years. Now people from indian punjab and IoK are slaves to people of african heritage.

A. The bold part clearly shows that you have no idea what you are talking about and are only here to troll and spew BS. What does the Maratha -Afghan battle of 1961 have to do with anything in this thread ? I mentioned the Maratha-British wars when you indicated that Non-muslims did not resist British rule. If it were not for defeating Marathas and Sikhs, the British would have never controlled most of India.

B. You completely exposed your knowledge level with "300 years of colonisation". British grabbed the first Indian territory in 1757 after the Battle of Plassey and they ruled till 1947 which makes it 190 years . Some people like to round it off and call it 200 years for convenience. By making it 300 you showed your intentions to troll.

C.As for the British laws, Cricket and English language , Indians believe that there is nothing wrong in taking the good aspects of a foreign culture. We are a dynamic society. It feels even better when we beat them at their own game. None of this proves that their rule wasn't resisted.

When you didn't have any answers to my first post , instead of engaging me with off-topic comments and complete fabricated lies about history you should have just refrained from engaging me.

My bad your superior education has told you that Marhata Afghan war happened in 1961. Obviously I am wrong and shouldn't talk about it as it happened after British left India.
Apologies and salute to your superior education.
Adios

You didn't lost anything, these territories were not yours to begin with. The only baniya empire to rule Pakistan region was Maurya back thousands of years ago. And later on Gupta Empire who ruled just Punjab and Sindh.

Failure of mutiny of 1857 was all thanks to treasures hindus who helped British conquer Punjab. After that punjabis joined british and annihilated terrorists of British Empire. At the end baniyas gained not lost, whole punjab and kashmir were our lands for thousands of years. Now people from indian punjab and IoK are slaves to people of african heritage.

Since the level of racism and Hinduphobic attitude you display on this forum along with shi*loads of complete lies of history is sickening and still the Mods continue to let you run wild on here, I am putting you on ignore. Just telling you so that you don't waste your time trying to address me.

My bad your superior education has told you that Marhata Afghan war happened in 1961. Obviously I am wrong and shouldn't talk about it as it happened after British left India.
Apologies and salute to your superior education.
Adios

It was a typo. You know I meant 1761. Stop clutching to straws.

Since the level of racism and Hinduphobic attitude you display on this forum along with shi*loads of complete lies of history is sickening and still the Mods continue to let you run wild on here, I am putting you on ignore. Just telling you so that you don't waste your time trying to address me.

It was a typo. You know I meant 1761. Stop clutching to straws.

He's that racist bigot Shan posting with another id.

^^^
Typical when one can't respond then its time to ignore, i have better idea you need to ignore PDF all together and join IDF were hindutvas have their own invented history to feel better.

@nangyale - Wrrora when will your obsession with Afghanistan end ? :(

Agar Mrs.Nangyale Afghan hain tou then its a different story - Continue on because Afghanistan is then our Sister-in-Law's Home which makes it Our Home ! :)

70% of Afghanistan was conquered (Balochistan, NWFP, Tajikistan), rest no one really needed.

Back
Top Bottom