What's new

Is abusing of Indian members a norm here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am reading this forum quite a long time and i too feel abusing of Indian members is very common here.
Pakistani member when start losing they go for abousive,religious and same repeated word "India is poor".
Yes not all but i have seen large number of Pakistani member doing this..............

Nice... and that is coming from an Indian pretending to be a Nazi lover?

Because i have not supported Pakistan, so i become Indian.......nice..

You are posting from India. You think we cant find out? We get many kinds of you every now and then...:smokin:

There are some that are worst. They pretend to be Pakistanis, and post materials that is quite contrary to the Pakistani opinion.

Now tell me what to do with you?

You are posting from India. You think we cant find out? We get many kinds of you every now and then...:smokin:

There are some that are worst. They pretend to be Pakistanis, and post materials that is quite contrary to the Pakistani opinion.

He should be banned as "Nazi". If he wants to try again with legitimate flags and a reasonable name, let him try. He is probably simply a troll. Good riddance.

Remember this is a Pakistani hosted forum. So Pakistani's feel like this is a place to let off steam. IMHO, Indians are both the most vehemently attacked AND the most provocative. We yanks get aggressively criticized and called names occasionally as well, but there are fewer of us and so not as much opportunity to dump on us. I have learned that the name calling is inversely proportional to the posting member's age .......:usflag:

When you read the post the OP is referring to, you will notice that the person who abused him was not Pakistani, the person who abused him was a Bangladeshi.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-history/26861-1965-indo-pak-war-18.html#post459125

Being apologetic about some mistake is only half-done job. After apologizing, if problem is not corrected, there is no use of apology at all. you find some person has used bad language, Flag the member and warn him of consequences if he used the similar language again.

We are followers of Jinnah and he was man of Great Dignity not only for himself but even for his enemies. We never ever saw him abuse his worst enemies. Most of the members here are Army personals who are most educated and disciplined people of the country. I expect exhibition of the same character and discipline from them. I know Pakistan and People of Pakistan are abused, their pictures are burnt and they are called Demons in India but this is Pakistan NOT India. Lets prove that we are against Indian mindset, their hate against us and their false accusation and desire to dominate but we are not against people of India as humans or Indian Nationalists.

Abusing of Indian members a norm here?

What about racist remark from Indian members against Chinese

members? That happened quite often too. :pakistan::china:

kindly unjoin this forum:cry: to be very honest with you we don't need you here join Bharat-rakshak thx.

Busted! He should have used NAT. Try me, what my location says?

kindly unjoin this forum:cry: to be very honest with you we don't need you here join Bharat-rakshak thx.

Your signature says it all

I have only been wrong once in my life & that was when i thought i was wrong.

Indian members are being loved here as they expected. :smokin:

M_Saint posted a message calling me "bloody idiot Indian".

Just to know, are such abuses a norm here? I'm not complaining but I just want to know.. as it would give me an insight regarding the mentality of the people here.

Is abusing of Pakistani members here normal? or shall it be allowed cuz from wat i rememberd last time i read & checked this was a Pakistani website/fourm The ones that abuse the site or its members regardless of race is bad and should stop ! Indian trolling here disrespecting of Pakistani members ,the site, topics,issues and our country in general must stop & it wont be & shall not be tollereted at any cost and i would be the first one to stand up for it has i have before and i shall again & again! Pehraps you & others wont get abused it takes two hands to clap! :pakistan:

Is abusing of Pakistani members here normal? or shall it be allowed cuz from wat i rememberd last time i read & checked this was a Pakistani website/fourm The ones that abuse the site or its members regardless of race is bad and should stop ! Indian trolling here disrespecting of Pakistani members ,the site, topics,issues and our country in general must stop & it wont be & shall not be tollereted at any cost and i would be the first one to stand up for it has i have before and i shall again & again! Pehraps you & others wont get abused it takes two hands to clap! :pakistan:

I believe there is no harm in having an active discussion over various sensitive issues like 1965 war and Kashmir dispute in general. But all members should refrain from silly name-calling. If the administrators don't agree with my viewpoint, I would willingly quit this forum.

I believe there is no harm in having an active discussion over various sensitive issues like 1965 war and Kashmir dispute in general. But all members should refrain from silly name-calling. If the administrators don't agree with my viewpoint, I would willingly quit this forum.

Stop whinning, discuss and only discuss based on your knowledge and merit. Openning thread that complains of how you are being treated is childesh at best.

Regrads!!!

Stop whinning, discuss and only discuss based on your knowledge and merit. Openning thread that complains of how you are being treated is childesh at best.

Regrads!!!

Firstly, I think I mentioned clearly in my first post in this thread that I'm not here to complain. I'm relatively new to this forum and I'm not used to such name-calling.

Secondly, I don't know about you, but if someone indulges in pitty name-calling, there is a high probability that even me or someone else might loose their patience and temper.

Fact remains, one cannot have a discussion based on "knowledge and merit" when he is being given silly names at the other end.

And as I have said before, I'm new to this forum and I'm not aware of the norms here. You might be used to such rants, but not me. I'm not here to listen to childish name-calling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom