What's new

Is 9/11 a proove for absolute incompetency of US inteligence?

Is the spectacular and ignoble collapse of the Soviet Union a 'proove' for the incompetency of intelligence services of the Soviet Union and China ?

Americans are proud of their inteligence, but why they could not avoid 9/11 attacks? USA a paper tiger? o_O

You seriously don't believe the truly laughable story that a bunch of Arabs with box cutters could hijack and fly 2 planes and crash them into 2 buildings and cause 3 buildings to collapse do you?

Anyone that believes such outrageous propaganda is a complete and utter fool.

To even remotely believe anything the American regime says you got to be naive beyond belief.

You seriously don't believe the truly laughable story that a bunch of Arabs with box cutters could hijack and fly 2 planes and crash them into 2 buildings and cause 3 buildings to collapse do you?

Anyone that believes such outrageous propaganda is a complete and utter fool.

To even remotely believe anything the American regime says you got to be naive beyond belief.
Yes, I do.

You obviously do not travel by air much. You have no idea how easy it was -- before Sept 11, 2001 -- to hijack an airliner. In fact, it was so easy that it became a cliche for movies where the hijacker takes over an airliner and demand to be taken to Cuba.

This issue have been debated to death and no one sane, once they examine the details, can honestly believe in loony 9/11 conspiracy theories. Looks like you are not part of that sane group.

Americans are proud of their inteligence, but why they could not avoid 9/11 attacks? USA a paper tiger? o_O
Avoid? Man, their intel agencies were themselves responsible for 9/11!! I thought you knew?

This was the excuse to invade Iraq and gain a foothold in the Middle East for two reasons:

> Gain a strangle hold on Middle East energy sources most notably oil.
> Introduce 'Western style democracy' in the Middle East/West Asia as part of establishing a New World Order.
(This project is still underway - Egypt, Syria, Iran etc).

4000 people killed in the Twin Towers in 9/11 was small change for the powers-that-be. They were just pawns in the greater scheme of things. 67,000 innocent Iraqis killed in Operation Shock and Awe during the invasion of Iraq was no big deal for the U.S ( as is the hundreds of innocent men women and children killed in Pakistan by U.S. drone strikes).

Now you may not believe what I just said. Read my thread linked below and you'll be shocked! That thread kicked up a storm by the Jewish lobby, who are the financiers and promoters of that web site and was therefore branded as a 'hoax'!!

But the facts are there for all to see. However, some of it was so sensitive, that the thread has even been heavily censored!! Most photographs have also been yanked off the thread!!

The CIA/MOSSAD, AMAN/DIA did 9/11!

Yes, I do.

You obviously do not travel by air much. You have no idea how easy it was -- before Sept 11, 2001 -- to hijack an airliner. In fact, it was so easy that it became a cliche for movies where the hijacker takes over an airliner and demand to be taken to Cuba.

This issue have been debated to death and no one sane, once they examine the details, can honestly believe in loony 9/11 conspiracy theories. Looks like you are not part of that sane group.

LOL keep believing the propaganda you're fed.

Truly gullible these American sheep.

Arabs with box cutters did all that :lol:
Nice fantasy story there.

Avoid? Man, their intel agencies were themselves responsible for 9/11!! I thought you knew?

This was the excuse to invade Iraq and gain a foothold in the Middle East for two reasons:

> Gain a strangle hold on Middle East energy sources most notably oil.
> Introduce 'Western style democracy' in the Middle East/West Asia as part of establishing a New World Order.
(This project is still underway - Egypt, Syria, Iran etc).

4000 people killed in the Twin Towers in 9/11 was small change for the powers-that-be. They were just pawns in the greater scheme of things. 67,000 innocent Iraqis killed in Operation Shock and Awe during the invasion of Iraq was no big deal for the U.S ( as is the hundreds of innocent men women and children killed in Pakistan by U.S. drone strikes).

Now you may not believe what I just said. Read my thread linked below and you'll be shocked! That thread kicked up a storm by the Jewish lobby, who are the financiers and promoters of that web site and was therefore branded as a 'hoax'!!

But the facts are there for all to see. However, some of it was so sensitive, that the thread has even been heavily censored!! The photographs have also been yanked off the thread!!

The CIA/MOSSAD, AMAN/DIA did 9/11!
Doh...!!! It is the Joooooosssss...:lol:

LOL keep believing the propaganda you're fed.

Truly gullible these American sheep.

Arabs with box cutters did all that :lol:
Nice fantasy story there.
Looks like you are too afraid to know the truth -- that it is YOU who are the gullible.

Yes, I do.

Hey dude, in the other thread you claimed US inteligence only plays the incompetency and is pro for real. Now you claim 9/11 was done by some poor arab terrorists. EPIC FAIL :lol:

Yes. I do love my fantasy stories. Arabs with box cutters is my favourite one.
Of course it would be fantasy to you, coming from a country that have virtually no civil aviation. How would you know anything about flying ?

Hey dude, in the other thread you claimed US inteligence only plays the incompetency and is pro for real. Now you claim 9/11 was done by some poor arab terrorists. EPIC FAIL :lol:
Yeah...Remember Mathias Rust and his little Cessna that landed in Red Square.

Of course it would be fantasy to you, coming from a country that have virtually no civil aviation. How would you know anything about flying ?

Yeah...Remember Mathias Rust and his little Cessna that landed in Red Square.

Yup China has no civil aviation :lol:

Truly brainwashed.
No wonder these guys are so easy to fool.

3 towers destroyed by JEWS to have their war in Iraq

The trajectory of the thing hitting the Pentagon can only be made by a cruise missile not an airliner
:sleep:

Back
Top Bottom