new version

10584755_341.jpg

10584750_203.jpg

10584757_136.jpg

10584756_191.jpg

10584760_607.jpg

Last edited:
We talked about it in March 2019 when some screenshots appeared

I found another image in which you see some more elements, however the quality of the photo is low, I tried to improve it and at the top appears a structure that appears to be a part of the fuselage.
k43rKPP.jpg

Surely these images are screenshots taken from a video, video that I could not find on the web.
I ask if any of the users of this forum can locate it and share it here, so that they can view it carefully with the hope of being able to detect some other clue as to which plane they are working on.

thank !
untitled-jpg.545888

Something that could look like the Chinese JL-9, but single seater, of which I had made a photosbop of how it could be
Deg7j47.jpg

We talked about it in March 2019 when some screenshots appeared

untitled-jpg.545888

Something that could look like the Chinese JL-9, but single seater, of which I had made a photosbop of how it could be
Deg7j47.jpg
This is possibly a project to upgrade the IRIAF's F-7N fleet to something like an Iranian single-seat FTC-2000(G).

This is possibly a project to upgrade the IRIAF's F-7N fleet to something like an Iranian single-seat FTC-2000(G).

the ultimate upgrade of F-7 is Pakistan jF-17 , so instead of these bullshits , I think we should simply ask for TOT of JF-17 with Pakistan .

the ultimate upgrade of F-7 is Pakistan jF-17 , so instead of these bullshits , I think we should simply ask for TOT of JF-17 with Pakistan .

They are two different aircraft
The JL-9 / FTC-2000 derives directly from the training version FT-7 and maintains in addition to many components also the same Chinese-made WP-13F engine.
The JF-17 instead is an almost total redesign of the F-7 and adopts the engine made in Russia RD-33

Iran has promised us surprises by announcing a prototype Shafaq which will soon be tested. In fact, there is too much tendency in the West to take developments in the Iranian airline industry lightly, out of pride or even out of hand. but if we follow the course of the Iranians more closely, we must be more modest.
The National Interest

Iran has promised us surprises by announcing a prototype Shafaq which will soon be tested. In fact, there is too much tendency in the West to take developments in the Iranian airline industry lightly, out of pride or even out of hand. but if we follow the course of the Iranians more closely, we must be more modest.
The National Interest

The National Interest is clickbait trash, not saying that analysis is necessarily off the mark but best steer clear from them.

They are just toys.

I don’t know where you guys think Iran is magically going to find funding for a fighter jet program under sanctions and oil prices so low.

Not to mention the only engine they can make is J-85. Severely limits options to light attack fighter jet which is of zero use for Iran.

They are just toys.

I don’t know where you guys think Iran is magically going to find funding for a fighter jet program under sanctions and oil prices so low.

Not to mention the only engine they can make is J-85. Severely limits options to light attack fighter jet which is of zero use for Iran.
does low oil price affect Iran at all?

Back
Top Bottom