What's new

IRIAF | News and Discussions

Iran didn't even invaded a country in last 200 year . How you can be sure Iran would have been unsuccessful if they did that?

Why not if grippen is why not kowsar ?

Simply not gonna happen as the trend is light to medium fighters with advanced data link instead of big one like F14

The rumour mill will spin and spin and spin
We did defeated the more numerous ottoman army while our army was strikes by debases under the leadership of Abbas Mirza

And Gripen somewhat makes up for the lack of kinematic performance with high tech avionics. Still not a very successful design. Very, very few countries fly it.
that aircraft with lack of kinematic power have supercruise ability , by the way that kinematic nonsense is only applicable in dogfight and that type of warfare is simply too old fashioned and outdsated
and when it was pitted against Rafale , the french pilots said its increasingly alarming how close the plan can come near you before you be able to detect it.
also in 2016 in a war game in USA the only airplane that beat it in completing different missions was F-22

As for Kowsar, I'd try to make it unmanned, a SATCOM antenna replacing the canpoy, rest of the cockpit filled with avionics, why not?
we have a drone named karrar that is filling the mission you want to use with kowsar , there is no reason to converrt a completely viable platform into a drone to fill that role

4) Azerbaijan will still be around I can assure you that :) Iran hasn't successfully invaded a country in the last 100 years. If you try now, we'll kick your teeth in.
Who is the moderator here?

Based on reports of concerned citizens (not official news ) :

Su-35 in sky of Tehran:ashamed:

5849293.jpg
5849294.jpg

5849296.jpg

Based on reports of concerned citizens (not official news ) :

Su-35 in sky of Tehran:ashamed:

View attachment 928288View attachment 928289
View attachment 928290

Already posted a few weeks ago and already then proven to be faked!

Not even a Su-35:

1399519-8797f3d8f840192b077a8acd4da8d86c.jpg

Already posted a few weeks ago and already then proven to be faked!

Not even a Su-35:

1399519-8797f3d8f840192b077a8acd4da8d86c.jpg

Date of their news is ~29 hours ago !

خبرگزاری موج، کلیپی از لحظات پرواز سه فروند جنگنده «سوخو ٣۵» در آسمان تهران و فرود آن ها در فرودگاه مهرآباد را منتشر کرد.

It also states they landed on MehrAbad Airport.

Khabaronline.ir source is خبرگزاری موج

And I couldn't find anything in Mojnews.com related to said clip of it ....

Last edited:
Date of their news is ~29 hours ago !

خبرگزاری موج، کلیپی از لحظات پرواز سه فروند جنگنده «سوخو ٣۵» در آسمان تهران و فرود آن ها در فرودگاه مهرآباد را منتشر کرد.

It also states they landed on MehrAbad Airport.

Khabaronline.ir source is خبرگزاری موج

And I couldn't find anything in Mojnews.com related to said clip of it ....

That indeed may be, but the images shown above are exactly the same like those posted already before and those were faked!

So either the info is real and the images are just reused or it is overall a false claim again.

I hope that the IRIAF will silence people here on this forum which say anything and who do not have a sense of observation and no intuition. However, they have given clues for years that they have been further made than people think here. It is high time to hit the ego of some people here who speculas in the void.

I hope that the IRIAF will silence people here on this forum which say anything and who do not have a sense of observation and no intuition. However, they have given clues for years that they have been further made than people think here. It is high time to hit the ego of some people here who speculas in the void.

Well ... me too - and I have that strange feeling this post is a direct reply to mine above :what: - , but as long as if too many faked information, unsubstantial rumours and plain ridiculous claims (like the Q313 could become a true fifth generation fighter) are spread, it is difficult to believe such rumours.

Well ... me too - and I have that strange feeling this post is a direct reply to mine above :what: - , but as long as if too many faked information, unsubstantial rumours and plain ridiculous claims (like the Q313 could become a true fifth generation fighter) are spread, it is difficult to believe such rumours.
No. Mr Iran Eye strictly believe in Q-313 + Sofreh Mâhi + Shafaq, he doesn't know when they will finally come out but he strongly believe they will come out of the archives as real produced aircrafts

+
4) Azerbaijan will still be around I can assure you that :) Iran hasn't successfully invaded a country in the last 100 years. If you try now, we'll kick your teeth in.
Why are there messages like these allowed in this section? the last 5 pages are full of argument between @LegionnairE and another user, mainly clashing Turkish and Iranian systems and making the section a cancer to read

lack of strategic depth in some countries and difference in firepower solve that problem
Azerbaijan = Turkey
that aircraft with lack of kinematic power have supercruise ability , by the way that kinematic nonsense is only applicable in dogfight and that type of warfare is simply too old fashioned and outdsated
and when it was pitted against Rafale , the french pilots said its increasingly alarming how close the plan can come near you before you be able to detect it.
also in 2016 in a war game in USA the only airplane that beat it in completing different missions was F-22
Big NO.

There's no way Kowsar can carry the amount of air to air missiles F14 can carry so more firepower, and better kinematic performance means better launch parameters for long range missiles, better chance for evading incoming missiles etc. It's always important, not just in a dogfight.

Reduced RCS of Gripen sounds nice but you can do that without losing performance. Like in F22 and TFX

F-14 carries a much bigger radar too, so much better chance to detect the enemy before he detects you. Although, admittedly, it's a moot point without some RCS reduction measures.
Why are there messages like these allowed in this section
You're okay when someone says Azerbaijan won't exist in the future but you get mad when I respond.

You're okay when someone criticizes TFX but you get mad when I respond.

You want this forum to be your personal ecochamber? :lol:

Azerbaijan = Turkey

Big NO.

There's no way Kowsar can carry the amount of air to air missiles F14 can carry so more firepower, and better kinematic performance means better launch parameters for long range missiles, better chance for evading incoming missiles etc. It's always important, not just in a dogfight.

Reduced RCS of Gripen sounds nice but you can do that without losing performance. Like in F22 and TFXYou're okay when someone says Azerbaijan won't exist in the future but you get mad when I respond.

You're okay when someone criticizes TFX but you get mad when I respond. You want this forum to be your personal ecochamber?
TFX have nothing to do with IRIAF, yet we are seeing pages and pages of debate, then if you are the intelligent person do not respond to their calls of trolling/arguing, this section looks like some youtube comment section with kids arguing with 500 message polluting everything

Are you realizing that no matter what you say, he will answer whether with real argument or bullshit. And i said nothing about TFX besides that it have nothing to do with Iran, same for Azerbaijan eternal arguing

The last pages of this section is all about TFX and Azerbaijan, far from anything related to IRIAF

And this place since i look here is not an echochamber where everyone greets eachother and all believe in what they say, there are always users (posting here since a long time) contradicting but it leads to nice debates

A debate about TFX, Turkey and Azerbaijan in an Iran section about the Air Force is not going to lead anywhere good neither be interesting to read and you know it and the other guy also, this is what it looks like:

-The other user starts clashing TFX or whatever
-You respond by clashing Q313
-He respond by saying you are dependant on the west and all the components debate
-You respond by saying that Turkey air force is 50years ahead of Irans one
-The other responds and goes into geopolitical subjects
-You also enter in this

And it never ends, i'm not saying who is right or who is wrong, but this section is about IRIAF so the conversations about F-14 or Kowsar are way better than responding to people with the only intent to provoke you on the Iran section

TFX have nothing to do with IRIAF, yet we are seeing pages and pages of debate, then if you are the intelligent person do not respond to their calls of trolling/arguing, this section looks like some youtube comment section with kids arguing with 500 message polluting everything

Are you realizing that no matter what you say, he will answer whether with real argument or bullshit. And i said nothing about TFX besides that it have nothing to do with Iran, same for Azerbaijan eternal arguing

The last pages of this section is all about TFX and Azerbaijan, far from anything related to IRIAF

And this place since i look here is not an echochamber where everyone greets eachother and all believe in what they say, there are always users (posting here since a long time) contradicting but it leads to nice debates

A debate about TFX, Turkey and Azerbaijan in an Iran section about the Air Force is not going to lead anywhere good neither be interesting to read and you know it and the other guy also, this is what it looks like:

-The other user starts clashing TFX or whatever
-You respond by clashing Q313
-He respond by saying you are dependant on the west and all the components debate
-You respond by saying that Turkey air force is 50years ahead of Irans one
-The other responds and goes into geopolitical subjects
-You also enter in this

And it never ends, i'm not saying who is right or who is wrong, but this section is about IRIAF so the conversations about F-14 or Kowsar are way better than responding to people with the only intent to provoke you on the Iran section
Agreed But we don't reach anywhere with F-14 Kowsar debate either :)

Back
Top Bottom