What's new

IRIAF | News and Discussions

The problem is not the price of the property, I'm pointing to the more serious problem and that's devaluation of national currency

To each place its own challenges. Bottom line's the purchasing power all factors considered. And it appears yours isn't much inferior to that of similar professions in some of the wealthiest areas of western Europe.

Last edited:
Reading between the lines, it looks like there will be an unmanned version of the plane and a version with a pilot. that remains to be seen .....

Iran: an unmanned version of Qaher will soon be unveiled

Iran's Aviation Industries Organization (IAIO) has announced plans to unveil an unmanned version of the locally-built Qaher single-seat stealth fighter jet in the next Persian calendar year which begins on March 21.

Speaking on a television broadcast this Saturday, February 18, IAIO Director General Brigadier General Afshin Khajefard said the aircraft was manufactured at the IAIO and the project was mooted for the first time in the media 10 years ago.

“The Qaher project has reached full maturity in terms of technology, but we are producing more diversified products; This means that by the middle of next year you will see [new] versions of this aircraft including the unmanned version being delivered to the armed forces,” he said.
Khajefard also pointed out that Iran is self-sufficient in repairing commercial aircraft and manufacturing components in defiance of sanctions.

"We have reached a level of self-sufficiency in the engine field so that today we can produce 10 types of engines, most of which are used on drones and cruise missiles," he added. .

As for electric planes, Khajefard said the IAIO has started work on several prototypes that will be tested next year.

"Of course, our electric drones have reached full maturity, but electric planes need more improvements," he explained.

Referring to Iran's achievements in developing unmanned aerial vehicles, Khajefard said, “We have different classes of missiles, precision bombs, electronic warfare aircraft and reconnaissance drones. However, we are trying to develop drones with civilian applications, as drones can be used for agriculture, mapping and firefighting. »
here the presstv.ir article,
https://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2023/02/19/698494/Iran-Aviation-Industries-Qaher-fighter
what Brigadier General Afshin Khajefard said about the engines is also very interesting, because there is an additional sentence to what the user Mr. Iran Eye published which I quoted :
“We have reached a level of self-sufficiency in the field of engines so that today we can produce 10 types of engines, most of which are used on drones and cruise missiles.
Naturally, our defense industries have also achieved self-sufficiency in the design and construction of heavy engines."

To each place its own challenges. Bottom line's the purchasing power all factors considered. And it appears yours isn't much inferior to that of similar professions in some of the wealthiest areas of western Europe.
Well my home is not in 6th district or saadat abad

Well my home is not in 6th district or saadat abad

Thought you had once mentioned Sa'adat Abad, so my memory doesn't serve me right. But considering the prices in other districts, colleagues there wouldn't be much better off either. These are comparable purchasing powers for medical professionals when it comes to housing.

here the presstv.ir article,
https://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2023/02/19/698494/Iran-Aviation-Industries-Qaher-fighter
what Brigadier General Afshin Khajefard said about the engines is also very interesting, because there is an additional sentence to what the user Mr. Iran Eye published which I quoted :
“We have reached a level of self-sufficiency in the field of engines so that today we can produce 10 types of engines, most of which are used on drones and cruise missiles. Naturally, our defense industries have also achieved self-sufficiency in the design and construction of heavy engines."
The Qaher might be fielding new engines. I don't know much about heavy turbofans but many here were saying how poor the fuel efficiency for J-85 would be which may not be well suited for long range/endurance needs.

Thought you had once mentioned Sa'adat Abad, so my memory doesn't serve me right. But considering the prices in other districts, colleagues there wouldn't be much better off either. These are comparable purchasing powers for medical professionals when it comes to housing.
My parents house is there not mine

You see medical professions is one of the higher paid professions in Iran. Now it is the case for us you can guess what is the situation for others

You see medical professions is one of the higher paid professions in Iran. Now it is the case for us you can guess what is the situation for others

They are among higher paid professions about everywhere, and medical professionals in top expensive cities over here cannot afford so much more than you in terms of housing. I can take cheaper districts for comparison, result wouldn't be too different. Tehran may present a contrast but it's not huge.

Last edited:
The Qaher might be fielding new engines. I don't know much about heavy turbofans but many here were saying how poor the fuel efficiency for J-85 would be which may not be well suited for long range/endurance needs.
in truth what I wanted to underline most was the reference "heavy engines", a statement that immediately leads us to hypothesize a use for new military aircraft, but could also be used for commercial aircraft.

WhatsApp Image 2023-02-23 at 10.43.06.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2023-02-23 at 10.43.06.jpeg

I am sorry if it was already posted before. Not sure about the authenticity of this news.

It has been posted before, but we are not sure yet as it could technically be a Mig-29. Hard to tell from the quality yet.
It cant be MIG 29,it us SU35,just not sure is it mockup used to build underground base or real aircraft...MIG29 is smaller and different

For comparation,MIG 29 is not only different in shape,but also smaller
114ece3efcdd0880b3ea5b6b85b84007--air-force-iran.jpg
2023_02_23_08.39.37.jpg

Back
Top Bottom