What's new

IRIAF | News and Discussions

I think that Iran can get a helicopter industry with capabilities similar to the Venom and Viper
And that's all you need
And if it’s made or re-engineered ch-53 that would be very cool
well , about ch-53 i have my doubt . if we spend the money on it engine in class of what is inside Uh-1 and AH-1 probably is achievable in 4-5 year but the one in CH-53 is 2.5-3 time more powerful , i have my doubt about it

something that Northrop hope to make operational in next 5-10 years to replace B-2
Oh, for some reason I thought he was talking about some Iranian delta wing bomb that was going to be unveiled soon. Nevermind haha

Iranian/Russian journalist says Iran has received 60 su35 fighters.
https:// t. me/khayalpressa313/6896

Iranian/Russian journalist says Iran has received 60 su35 fighters.
https:// t. me/khayalpressa313/6896
well let just say that is the price of 100,000 shahed-136 if we estmate the price at 50,000$ a piece , if we go with 20,000$ that will be 250,000 shahed-136

When it comes to engines in recent years knowledge is not an issue but it seems choosing the main path from now on is the main problem since resources are limited.

for example in civilian path you need extremely reliable engine which requires easy maintenance and uses least amount of fuel.

In military path sometimes you need to push engine to the max but since you have expertise in your army you may sacrifice easy maintenance here.
View attachment 895476
I believe that Iran should direct its resources towards an industry other than aviation, such as semiconductors, composite materials, etc.

Because Iran has adopted a method of war and repelling the attack, and it is successful, and no one will be exposed to it in particular, and its location allows it to control the sea port of energy and energy fields and a spoiled state that the West wants to protect.

So

It should make better use of its resources.

It was also used previously in the manufacture of missiles and defense systems

Persian infographic for SU35!

3634964.jpg

Persian infographic for SU35!

3634964.jpg
For Gods sake these blogger and their quest for more click.
do you guys knew the ols-35 on su-35 is of old generation and only can detect 4 target , while for example a newer model FLIR like Pirate which is installed on Typhon can track up to 500 individual target.
and the SAR capability of IBRIS-E even according to its producer is limited and have a resolution of 3m and it can only engage a destroyer size target at 100km most for comparison the range for an F-16 block 60+ is around 300km and those 400km radar number is not in normal scan its for a very narroe 10-15degree scan in front for a normal 120 degree scan the range is 200km and at most according to producer video 100km engagement (other videos show less) if there is no E-Warfare

and those maneuver are irrelevant as these days even modern infrared missiles are bvr

and the photo state a wrong wingspan for the fighter

For Gods sake these blogger and their quest for more click.
do you guys knew the ols-35 on su-35 is of old generation and only can detect 4 target , while for example a newer model FLIR like Pirate which is installed on Typhon can track up to 500 individual target.
and the SAR capability of IBRIS-E even according to its producer is limited and have a resolution of 3m and it can only engage a destroyer size target at 100km most for comparison the range for an F-16 block 60+ is around 300km and those 400km radar number is not in normal scan its for a very narroe 10-15degree scan in front for a normal 120 degree scan the range is 200km and at most according to producer video 100km engagement (other videos show less) if there is no E-Warfare

and those maneuver are irrelevant as these days even modern infrared missiles are bvr

and the photo state a wrong wingspan for the fighter
The point was the timing of this infographic, not it's content.

Kowsar and JF-17, F-5 and Harrier GR.3 destroys Su-35 easily so it's pointless to spend billions on that fighter that gets wrecked by western better white technology...
can you explain when somebody claimed f-5 and harrier can destroy su-35 and kowsar and jf-17 can do it easily ?
what here is said is su-35 is useless for iran as it can't compete with rafale and f-15sa and f-16 block-72 that is around us

Back
Top Bottom