What's new

IRIAF | News and Discussions

Although I've lost some interest in letting russians pass our airspace and it had a negative impact on our reputation in providing safe airspace for foreign airliners ; Still Syria is much more important .

ALCON , they can send them all in one sortie and reduce the negative impact this can cause .

why just one Tu-95 ? send them all in one sortie and get it over with .

BTW : Look at that F-14 !! So F-ing beautiful man !

i just love it's obohat :lol:

I understand, but as long as it's with our permission it's all okay. Besides none of this is going to pose any danger to civilian flights or change their routes.

I understand, but as long as it's with our permission it's all okay. Besides none of this is going to pose any danger to civilian flights or change their routes.
Tedad parvaz haye khareji ke az asemoon Iran estefade mikardan , be shedat az zaman shelik mooshak haye klub roosie kahesh peyda karde . midooni cheghad arz avari dasht vase Iran ?

As i said Syria is much much more important , but still , they could limit the downsides of they story , you know ?

Tedad parvaz haye khareji ke az asemoon Iran estefade mikardan , be shedat az zaman shelik mooshak haye klub roosie kahesh peyda karde . midooni cheghad arz avari dasht vase Iran ?

As i said Syria is much much more important , but still , they could limit the downsides of they story , you know ?

Yes, that's mostly the point for cruise missiles, I agree with that.

The White Swan launched the missiles (00:50 in the video) near the city of Khamat in Khuzestan Province, Iran.
2f.png

And this was already posted by dear Serpentine

br.png

fekr nakonam ha... man flightradar24 ro har rooz chand bar check mikonam be ye ellati... be nazar hame chiz normal miad...

:D

Iran’s air force to enter Syria conflict: report

BEIRUT – Iran is preparing to deploy two fighter jet squadrons to Syria to conduct strikes on behalf of the Bashar al-Assad regime, according to a Kuwaiti daily with close access to Moscow’s military intervention in the war-torn country.

“The Iranian participation [in the Syrian conflict] is headed for more advancement with preparation for the arrival of two fleets of Iranian planes,” sources in the Damascus joint operations room of the “4+1” military coalition of Russia, Iran, Iraq, Syria and Hezbollah told Al-Rai's newspaper’s chief international correspondent, Elijah J. Magnier.

The sources added that Russian-manufactured Sukhoi jets would be deployed to the Tiyas (T4) airbase east of Homs after Iranian engineers finish preparations at the facility, which is near the Al-Shayrat base where Russia already plans to begin operating from.

BEIRUT – Iran is preparing to deploy two fighter jet squadrons to Syria to conduct strikes on behalf of the Bashar al-Assad regime, according to a Kuwaiti daily with close access to Moscow’s military intervention in the war-torn country.

“The Iranian participation [in the Syrian conflict] is headed for more advancement with preparation for the arrival of two fleets of Iranian planes,” sources in the Damascus joint operations room of the “4+1” military coalition of Russia, Iran, Iraq, Syria and Hezbollah told Al-Rai's newspaper’s chief international correspondent, Elijah J. Magnier.

The sources added that Russian-manufactured Sukhoi jets would be deployed to the Tiyas (T4) airbase east of Homs after Iranian engineers finish preparations at the facility, which is near the Al-Shayrat base where Russia already plans to begin operating from.

Su-24 or F-4? by the way not bad it could be a real training in a real war for our pilots ....

KICK their dirty smelly butts IRIAF . I pray that this news is true .

we can vaporize them ISIS B!tches like we did in Iraq

Not a good news in my opinion. Next thing that we should be waiting to hear is that either Israel or Turkey shoot down our jets. I think Iran had a wise approach not to bring heavy equipment into the equation.

This is good news, but Russia should deliver aircraft to Iran, it is necessary that the Iranian aviation russieprotege with these su-30 and the S-300/400.

in my opinion it would launch a military operation to liberate Iraq before because Russia is Iran will launch a major operation to terestre attacked syrie.il must be prepared to attack our frontier has daesh

Iran experienced helicopter Pilots get training EC155 Helicopter at Heli Holland company

Iranian experienced helicopter Pilots get training of EC155 Helicopter in Dutch school Emmer-Compascuum at Heli Holland company
Emmer-Compascuum - Three experienced helicopter pilots from Iran go to school in Emmer-Compascuum.

There they learn to fly a special type of helicopter. They follow their training at Heli Holland. That company soon going helicopters to Iran.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom