What's new

IRIAF | News and Discussions

awesome job :tup:

one of the most important things here is that we must have iraqi govt's consent over the runs . there is enough sectarian tension going on over there .

Also , if IRIAF wants to use F-4s to suppress ISIS , Tabrizi F-4s are the closest and easiest option (closest due to the fact that Hamedan airbase does not incorporate refuel tankers )

in that case , mid-air refueling should be done which exhausts the crew . we need a temporary F-4 set up here in kermanshah for ex.

@kollang @New @rahi2357 @Serpentine @jack 86000 @1000 @Malik Alashter @Dizer @SOHEIL @Horus @Jungibaaz

Last edited:

one of the most important things here is that we must have iraqi govt's consent over the runs . there is enough sectarian tension going on over there .

Also , if IRIAF wants to use F-4s to suppress ISIS , Tabrizi F-4s are the closest and easiest option .

in that case , mid-air refueling should be done which exhausts the crew . we need a temporary F-4 set up here in kermanshah for ex.

@kollang @New @rahi2357 @Serpentine @jack 86000 @1000 @Malik Alashter @Dizer @SOHEIL @Horus @Jungibaaz
That's the F-4 beautiful old fighter.

Bro @haman10 this is a war against the terrorism it's a world wide one so it should be a responsibilty of the other countries to help Iraqis to get rid of those cockroaches. Turkey should involve in this war too so they don't say shea fighting sunni in iraq.

That's the F-4 beautiful old fighter.

Bro @haman10 this is a war against the terrorism it's a world wide one so it should be a responsibilty of the other countries to help Iraqis to get rid of those cockroaches. Turkey should involve in this war too so they don't say shea fighting sunni in iraq.
Thats a very very nice attitude brother .

indeed , this is not just Iraq and Syria Versus the ISIS . this is a war between the whole region and the filthy rats of "islamic" state .

Also , if IRIAF wants to use F-4s to suppress ISIS , Tabrizi F-4s are the closest and easiest option (closest due to the fact that Hamedan airbase does not incorporate refuel tankers )

I'm sure it has been coordinated with Iraq's government. I remember in early days when ISIS took Mosoul Iran had moved some fighters close to the border and had gave them strike permission in case ISIS got any closer than 50 Km to the border.
I also saw a clip in news here showing what was claimed to be an Iranian armored division to enter Iraq overnight when ISIS got too close to Arbil couple of months ago. They had pushed ISIS back and then had returned. So I guess a lot is happening behind the scene that we don't know about.

Great Job Wipe the Suckers out

Great Job Wipe the Suckers out
Tnx dear :)

I'm sure it has been coordinated with Iraq's government. I remember in early days when ISIS took Mosoul Iran had moved some fighters close to the border and had gave them strike permission in case ISIS got any closer than 50 Km to the border.
I also saw a clip in news here showing what was claimed to be an Iranian armored division to enter Iraq overnight when ISIS got too close to Arbil couple of months ago. They had pushed ISIS back and then had returned. So I guess a lot is happening behind the scene that we don't know about.
yeah bro ...

i donno why i have the feeling that i know u from somewhere else too , due to the fact that you reside in canada and you have arash kamangir's pic as your avatar :)

do we know each other ?

Tnx dear :)

yeah bro ...

i donno why i have the feeling that i know u from somewhere else too , due to the fact that you reside in canada and you have arash kamangir's pic as your avatar :)

do we know each other ?
Not sure. Which university were you in?

Come on guys it must be turkey . Iran several time stated that we won't participate in such operations directly.
We are only support with training planning and logistics

Come on guys it must be turkey
seriously ? that was the least informative post ever from ya :D

bro , even the USofA confirmed it . and turkey ? are u kidding me ? be happy they are not bombing iraqis instead

Not sure. Which university were you in?
eh , i was talking abt another forum .

i think i'm mistaken .

bro , even the USofA confirmed it . and turkey ? are u kidding me ? be happy they are not bombing iraqis instead

Come on how can you understimate the effect of uncle Sam slapping at the back of the hand of Recep Tayeb .

Well as far as I'm concerned Iranians official denied any direct involvements.

How many refugees is Iran hosting Dr. Haman jan?

Back
Top Bottom