What's new

IRIAF | News and Discussions

Comparing the Iranian air force to the Israeli air force is a direct insult for Israel and Israeli people.

Is that the same Israeli Airforce that can't reach Iran without getting turned to scattered marine habitat? If that's an insult then so be it...

Norman Schwarzkopf was representing the US superpower when it was in its best shape during your cold war and all the other major European powers.

They would've blown the Iranian military away so save me his quotes.

Iran failed against a smaller country, mostly Shias in Iraq and Kurds.

Be quiet arabised ajami. Attend Arabic classes and enjoy.

But you're again proving that Iraq and Arabs in general are powerless without the entire world supporting it...and you still didnt achieve any of your objectives in that war. So I don't see how we would want to be in awe of you, especially in your present Jahiliyya 2.0 that is shamefully paraded by MBS et al. The only Arabs of worth was the Prophet (saaws) and his companions...Islam's beauty and power was in spite of Arabism, not because of it. But that's a discussion for another thread.

The single-seater f-5 is different here. Single-seater Kowsar? Kowsar 2?
That is our old friend RF-5A. Surprised still seeing them around intact. I was under the impression that after retirement all of them had been dismantled or cannibalizes long time ago.
Unbelievably, most of their fleet didn’t have the ejection seats and our pilots had to bail out in a Second World War manner. This caused many fatalities/injuries in the first months of the war with Iraq; leading to early retirement of the fleet.

Last edited:
Norman Schwarzkopf was representing the US superpower when it was in its best shape during your cold war and all the other major European powers.

They would've blown the Iranian military away so save me his quotes.

Iran failed against a smaller country, mostly Shias in Iraq and Kurds.

Be quiet arabised ajami. Attend Arabic classes and enjoy.
Big words coming from a nobody. Your ''nation'' is nothing more than a British creation at the expense of the Ottoman and Persian empire. Once we were neighbors with classy folks such as the Greek and Roman empires and nowadays we are dealing with s.hitty Anglo-created states around us such as Iraq and a few other loser countries.

Know your place. That region you claim you are coming from has nothing to do with Arabs.. in the past it was host of a totally different culture and civilization. You are just a rape product of Arab Bedouins in that area.

Only very few preserve their cultural identity like Iran. So thank your daddy the British for your miserable existence, not Iran. Barking at the wrong tree. Next time when you visit Iraq again be sure to kiss the hands of IRGC officers over there for saving your miserable entity from falling into hands of even more backward creatures than yourself. Make sure to learn Persian, would make your communication more easier with the Iranian military in Iraq.

Big words coming from a nobody. Your ''nation'' is nothing more than a British creation at the expense of the Ottoman and Persian empire. Once we were neighbors with classy folks such as the Greek and Roman empires and nowadays we are dealing with s.hitty Anglo-created states around us such as Iraq and a few other loser countries.

Know your place. That region you claim you are coming from has nothing to do with Arabs.. in the past it was host of a totally different culture and civilization. You are just a rape product of Arab Bedouins in that area.

Only very few preserve their cultural identity like Iran. So thank your daddy the British for your miserable existence, not Iran. Barking at the wrong tree. Next time when you visit Iraq again be sure to kiss the hands of IRGC officers over there for saving your miserable entity from falling into hands of even more backward creatures than yourself. Make sure to learn Persian, would make your communication more easier with the Iranian military in Iraq.

It's the other way around, you learn Arabic, you're influenced by Arabs.

Other than Muhammad (saaws) the Arabs taught nothing to the Persians, it was in fact the Persians who became the best of ahlul ilm amongst the early Muslim Caliphates. Even Muhammad (saaws) predicted this as recorded in Sahih Muslim 2536. As Uthman (RA) said that without Persia this Ummah would not have succeeded. We influenced you just as much as the other way round, in fact we became better Muslims than the Arabs who were busy causing fitnah and chopping heads off...

Learning a few Quranic verses in elementary school and later forgetting those few sentences is hardly ''learning Arabic'' my uncultured camel Bedouin friend.

Persians influenced Arabs and Islam much more. Most of the brilliant Islamic era scholars in the past are of Persian origin. On top of giving life and colour to Islam as a religion the Iranians also preserved their own national identity.. keeping their language, cultural traditions etc until this date.

In your own country, Iraq, a large part of your population, celebrate the Iranian new year Nowruz and other festivals. Who influenced who?

Many Iraqi Arabs can speak Persian too.

Iranian culture today is present in India,Pakistan,Afghanistan,Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Azarbaijan, Iraq etc

We are getting off topic mate. Let me raise my fine Persian Shirazi wine in your honor.. you can have your camel urine. Cheers.

Learning a few Quranic verses in elementary school and later forgetting those few sentences is hardly ''learning Arabic'' my uncultured camel Bedouin friend.

Persians influenced Arabs and Islam much more. Most of the brilliant Islamic era scholars in the past are of Persian origin. On top of giving life and colour to Islam as a religion the Iranians also preserved their own national identity.. keeping their language, cultural traditions etc until this date.

In your own country, Iraq, a large part of your population, celebrate the Iranian new year Nowruz and other festivals. Who influenced who?

Many Iraqi Arabs can speak Persian too.

Iranian culture today is present in India,Pakistan,Afghanistan,Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Azarbaijan, Iraq etc

We are getting off topic mate. Let me raise my fine Persian Shirazi wine in your honor.. you can have your camel urine. Cheers.

Give it a break already with this imaginary superiority complex of Persians having civilisation.

Give it a break already with this imaginary superiority complex of Persians having civilisation.

Read Sahih Muslim 2536, if you don't and disagree with it...then I don't even know if you're Arab or Muslim.

No large city was taken by Iran, not even Basra which is close by you.

Iraq never aimed for the capture of Tehran, not sure where you got that lie from.

Iran was not seeking deterrence, it wanted to have an Islamic Revolution in Iraq as an agressor.

Iran taking baghdad you say, yes which is evident from all the failures of Iranian military leadership against a smaller country. They would've been doomed had they continued after 1988.
Camel dar khab beenad panbeh daneh, gahi lof lof khorad gah daneh daneh...😆😆

REST IN PEACE, you great man.

Delightful shomali-speaking accent, he had. "Sarivee rica, Sarivee kija, bamardeshee, khane nadari baneshee?".

Lovely man of honor (in fact the medal) and courage. Everyone who knew him thought highly of him. I heard many, many, nice stories about him. He took time off for about 3 years during his time in IIAF to go do a very good deed. It cannot be discussed here. RIP a man that LOVED IRAN more than his life. Shahla va Hasan will always miss you.

Screenshot 2021-09-30 at 18-08-04 Instagram.png

Back
Top Bottom