What's new

IRGC unveils new achievements

You know, I still don't get what Iran gains from Yemen. Yemen is and will be a failed state for many years and Iran has bigger things to worry about. I wonder if and when Turkey starts harming it's interests directly.

You have the intelligence of an Average Arab.... so of course you will not undrestand simpe things and live in your own fantacy world.

It's really the people on both sides who dislike each other, when the shah was in power there was never this much animosity between Arabs and Iranians and I hope one day this problem can be solved.

Let's talk in a better suited thread about it in the future and not derail this thread and get circlejerked to hell by some ppl.

--

Interesting, do you ppl think the Ashtar is already in use and was just revealed as a PR stunt recently?

You have the intelligence of an Average Arab.... so of course you will not undrestand simpe things and live in your own fantacy world.
Bro you can keep on hating Arabs, your media makes you feel hatred towards Arabs and I don't blame you for that. Just know that I may not like Iran's policies but I don't hate their people.

13990407000539637288647171021555_70026_PhotoT.JPG

13990407000539637288647177427951_61235_PhotoT.JPG

13990407000539637288647224502401_79421_PhotoT.JPG

13990407000539637288647258878437_12987_PhotoT.JPG

13990407000539637288647230596275_13939_PhotoT.JPG

13990407000539637288647212314547_10956_PhotoT.JPG
Is that a BMP variant or what chassis is that based on? And shouldn't their preferably be ATGMs?

And what does the T-72 modernization entail?

Bro you can keep on hating Arabs, your media makes you feel hatred towards Arabs and I don't blame you for that. Just know that I may not like Iran's policies but I don't hate their people.

Is that a BMP variant or what chassis is that based on? And shouldn't their preferably be ATGMs?

And what does the T-72 modernization entail?
I think it's a BTR 50 if I recall correctly.

They aren't meant to fight any enemy vehicle. Our state of armor is dubious the least to say.

T-72 can be left aside if you ask me. Waste of money and time. We should invest more in our missiles instead.

My best freind is a Palestinian....and I dont hate anyone.

I do however see the reality... and the Arabs have been their own wrost enemies.... constantly making the worst choises and keeping the Arab population down.

Also, Arab culture is highly backwards, opressive and destructive and does not mix well with Iranian culture. This is fact that is true regardless of whoever is in power in Iran.
I will say one final note, I don't want to detail this thread any further. This has nothing to do with culture, it is simply the state of relations between the people's and the gov. I could care less about each of our cultures, Sadat and the Shah had great relations because they weren't constantly bringing up the past, and bringing up sectarian bs everwhere which is what many Arab countries and Iran does today.

qariyah rocket launcher:

13990406125650375206663810.jpg

qariyah is designed to counter insurgents and soldiers taking cover behind concrete walls and inside houses. it has two warhead in which the first one penetrates to wall and makes a way for the second warhead. the second warhead instantly explodes and eliminated the hostile targets taking cover. this weapon designed with the experiences gained from Syrian civil war which terrorist groups shelter themselves in civilian houses. that way drones, tanks and regular RPGs won't pose threat to them and it requires an air force raid or costly ground operations due to the access of such groups to ATGMs.
features:
-composite structure
-disposable
-light weight (8 kg)
-80 mm caliber
-250-300 meters range
-cheap to produce (0.1 similar foreign products)
I wonder, wouldn't a thermobaric secondary warhead be the most effective for situations like this?

I sincerely hope that all of the T-72S fleet gets the same upgrade level and that the new 30mm unmanned turrets be used to upgrade not just the BTR-50s, but also BTR-60,s BMP-1s and the Boragh APCs fleets. Considering the financial situation Iran is in these days, I 'm not holding my breath.
Turret should have that Iranian Kornet mounted on the sides, like at least 2 if not 4. That would be the most practical modernization in my opinion.

bmp_2m_05_1280h720_dab2ccaf184060c51827ddcb286b0269.jpg

The shah and the Arab puppets got on well because they were both the slaves to the west.

You know, I still don't get what Iran gains from Yemen. Yemen is and will be a failed state for many years and Iran has bigger things to worry about. I wonder if and when Turkey starts harming it's interests directly.

You don’t understand what benefit Iran gets from another HZ with advanced cruise missile/BM capabilities on the border with its arch enemy (Saudi Arabia)?

Probably shouldn’t be on a military forum if you lack this basic sense of military strategic chess play.

You don’t understand what benefit Iran gets from another HZ with advanced cruise missile/BM capabilities on the border with its arch enemy (Saudi Arabia)?

Probably shouldn’t be on a military forum if you lack this basic sense of military strategic chess play.
Nope, I don't think KSA will be Iran's arch enemy for much longer. If Turkey keeps on expanding eventually it's interests will directly affect Iran's interests.

Nope, I don't think KSA will be Iran's arch enemy for much longer. If Turkey keeps on expanding eventually it's interests will directly affect Iran's interests.

yeah you just showed you lack basic common sense.

Turkey and Iran will never be arch enemies. For one, Turkey lacks energy independence as it imports Iranian natural gas and Russian natural gas. Second Turkey does massive sanctions busting business with Iran. They also share the common Kurds issue though Turkey is at a much more risk. Also a large population of Iran is also Iranian Turkish so they share common cultural roots.

Iran and Turkey’s interest actually converge in many areas rather than diverge. Only area is Syria even there they have reached a compromise. The rest of the areas Libya, Qatar, etc are on the same side of the issue.

Iran’s problems with Saudi Arabia date back to Saudi Arabia’s support for Iraq during the Iran/Iraq war.

While Iran and Turkey are far from “allies”, if they were true enemies they wouldn’t have helped each other in times of need (Turkey with sanctions busting trade from 2008-2015 and Iran during the coup attempt).

Turkeys geopolitical interest extend into Africa, parts of northern Syria, and parts of Turkmen Iraq. These are all areas that Iran has little care about.

Turkeys geopolitical interest extend into Africa, parts of northern Syria, and parts of Turkmen Iraq. These are all areas that Iran has little care about.
For now, yes but they have ambitions much farther than there. I don't predict arch enemies but I predict a worsening of relations within the next 10 years. UAE doesn't care about Yemen anymore in my opinion which is why they left, they would rather have good relations with Assad to target Turkey who as I said will start being the next Iran for the UAE and maybe KSA within the next 10 years.

Meh? These are pretty good achievements.

Back
Top Bottom