What's new

IRGC clashes with terrorists at border of Khoy / arrested 5 terrorists and killing of others

yavar

Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
IRGC clashes with terrorists at border of Khoy / arrested 5 terrorists and killing of others

درگیری سپاه با تروریست‌ها در مرز خوی/ دستگیری ۵ تروریست
رزمندگان سپاه شهدای آذربایجان غربی دیشب با تروریست‌ها درگیر شده و شماری از آنان را به هلاکت رساندند.

13910606000531_PhotoA.jpg

2 of our soldiers were also martyred . RIP \

Thats how you deal with PKK terrorists : you kill them like little shits .

I hope the arrested terrorists are handed out to victim's families to be dealt with .

they are still counting the bodies of rats who were killeی

Mod Edit

Last edited by a moderator:
PKK wants to test the situation in Iran. They send smaller groups to see if they can cause any major havoc in future. If they succeed, they will start doing it like in Turkey, other wise, they will send a message to Tehran and will say "that small group" did it without our permission, and order, like how some of their media was saying about their previous attack.

PKK wants to test the situation in Iran. They send smaller groups to see if they can cause any major havoc in future. If they succeed, they will start doing it like in Turkey, other wise, they will send a message to Tehran and will say "that small group" did it without our permission, and order, like how some of their media was saying about their previous attack.
i don't think so , didn't they get their responce from PJAK branch ?

i don't think so , didn't they get their responce from PJAK branch ?
Turkey is in a messed up situation which makes PKK stronger in their main bases. They see how Daesh got empowered, when they expanded themselves from messed up Syria by a huge surprise attack to the neighboring suuni arab areas of Iraq. So, PKK doing the same tactic may also benefit them. So, they will become interested to test the situation before making any big decision. Making any big decision without some few tests, is madness.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom