What's new

IRGC Chief: Downing of US Drone Had a Clear Message

May be a drama to afraid KSA so he will purchase more goods for security?

Just to be clear that was a Global Hawk the most advanced and heavier drone costing $180 million

Well done to Iran show who is in charge

What is a US drone over Iran anyway

Iran just show a video that they shot it down in the Hormutz Straits not over Iran.

And another thing is why didn't they capture it?:o:

i wish i could. BTW i am a sunni but still i commend iran military and government for this daring act.
They will get for what they have done. They give US Caus belli like Iraq. Now they will make a hell out of Iran too.

Possibly footage of a test and not the actual incident.
IRGC said this is the real targeting of RQ_4, here they released the photo too. 3th Khordad system little brother of 15th Khordad system.

media

They will get for what they have done. They give US Caus belli like Iraq. Now they will make a hell out of Iran too.
they always prefer death over disgrace. may Allah be with them and off course they will be having an honorable next life if they die fighting a pharoah. many Prophets and believers lost their lives in this path.

they always prefer death over disgrace. may Allah be with them and off course they will be having an honorable next life if they die fighting a pharoah. many Prophets and believers lost their lives in this path.

Even after death Iran will survive as a country because Iran was always a country in throughout the history
while Pakistan will break into small parts where Gilgit Baltistan will go to India and KP to Afganistan.

Even after death Iran will survive as a country because Iran was always a country in throughout the history
while Pakistan will break into small parts where Gilgit Baltistan will go to India and KP to Afganistan.
show flags or shut up.

if at all pak goes down rest assured there will be no more india as well.

Back
Top Bottom