What's new

Iraq's war against IS terrorism | Updates and Discussions

Both you Rafidis and Torks leave our blessed Arab section. Arabs are suberior, lol.

Kirkuk was always an iraqi city. In the 1930's and during the discovery of oil in the area Kurds started flogging in for work. That doesn't make it "kurdistani". That's like claiming a kurdish majority street somewhere in Europe "kurdistani". It doesn't really work like that. The last consensus prior to the 1950's before the so called "arabization" shows even then Kurds were never a majority.

PMF on the outskirts of Kirkuk.

kurdish thugs robbing homes in Jalawla.

Another group of Kurdish thugs arrested by PMF for robbing homes.

Jalawla/ Sadiyah and other iraqi townswill run the way the PMF wants them to, not everything is for the Kurds to decide.

Last edited:
poorsians have turned into baathists, not surprised. Kirkuk is and will always be Kurdsitan. neither turkey, iran or the entire arab world can do anything to change it. Girkok is the heart of Kurdistan.

you seem to forget easily, remember the road of death? :)

"cleaned our dirty faces" :lol::lol:

Those exact same Peshmergas are today defending Xaraput frontline in Kirkuk, should be noted that IS didn't dare to attack them during the big offensive on Kirkuk, it was the only frontline they didn't attack. They gave them a big lesson in Gwer last august. Should also be noted how Kurdish fighters from Rojhelat(iran) told your BBC farsi film crew how after they are done there, they will come for iran. :partay:

"Xalil Zareh , He was born in Kermashan. He was an excellent student and continued his studies in the US and became a fighter pilot. When the war started the regime ordered him to bomb Kurdistan but he refused and fled to turkey. from turkey he contacted Dr Qassimlo and joined as a Peshmerga.He fought in Wirmê at first for a time but then he wanted a bigger role.So he got to lead the 110th brigade in Bokan that got a big reputation for it's success against the regime. Then he went south and started the Dalaho "front" and fought there along locals there in Kermashan. The regime wanted to find a way to kill him, a jash(traitor) helped the regime capture him. He was taken prison in Dizla Abad, Kermashan.The regime tried and tried but never got a single word out of him. He was later executed. "

View attachment 194968
View attachment 194967
How come Kirkuk became the heart of donkeystan if donkeystan is artificial country and artificial nationality was created by the imperialists russian and England

Why you animals hate the persians while you are persian nomads??!!

Even your fake artificial languege is a persian dialect

But the donkystanis try to convince the world that they are a nationality:lol:

About your animals are going to come to iran they are very welcome they will have big party waiting for them In iran
Just to remind you32 anniversary of Khomeini’s Jihad against Kurds — Rojhelat.info
:lol::rofl::rofl:

Your comments about peshmerga "kicking out" PMF :lol: obviously you know nothing if what's going on.

peshmerva try to avoid the PMF as much as they can. In these areas the PMF have a free pass, the peshmerga can't stop them for nothing.

Where is kataib hezbollah, last time they had a big convoy in diyala

Where is kataib hezbollah, last time they had a big convoy in diyala

The different groups work together under the PMF. badr, AAH, Kataib hezbollah, kataib imam Ali, sayid Al shuhada.... The list goes on there's about 60 other groups. 5,000 fighters from Diyala are going north towards Kirkuk. The rest are heading east towards salahiddin.

Hadi al Amiri has arrived in Sallahidin province and has ordered all civilians to evacuate the areas of Aldur, Alem and surrounding all areas.

IS keeps pushing forward in Bashiqa and Makhmour fronts...

Shia militias in thousands arrived in Kirkuk despite Barzani's opposition.

@Sinan no one can argue or debate with iranians. its imposible. cuz they will change what they believe in and their principles just to avoid looking like a fool in a debate. iv sent a video to @haman10 few days or a week ago and iv been waiting for a reply. nothing until now. in the video there is a fatwa by khomeini that men can sleep with babies. i asked him what do you say about that ? and if you think its wrong are you man enough to go and demonstrate against this fatwa in the streets of tehran ? no answer! i asked him again and no reply. i just asked a questioned and im waiting for an answer. very simple.
they are good at trolling and nothing more. they cant have a proper debate like mature educated men.
we opened 3 tv channels to debate them and begged them to send us their best scholars. but no reply. they are scared.
i know their mentality. dont waste your time arguing with them. never argue a fool.
just put the facts and evidence and leave. they can troll all day long.
some iranians get paid for trolling. im not kidding
but the good thing is. after few years from starting those channels many shia in iran are becoming muslims. inshallah in a few years muslims will be the majority in iran and shia a minority.

correction. not just iranians but shia in general

nshallah in a few years muslims will be the majority in iran and shia a minority.
look bro , i was never a muslim and i'll never be one . shias are jews period .

no need to get personal mate , everyone is entitled to their opinions and beliefs as long as no one's hurt by it , so you if you don't wanna blow yourself up , you can believe in anything you want . hell , go on and insult all our imams , leaders , beliefs , ....

we couldn't care less , just do us a favor and keep that explosive belt away from us , will you ? :)

Mosul-Makhmur.png

Kirkuk-Daquq-and-Kakai-villages.png

look bro , i was never a muslim and i'll never be one . shias are jews period .

no need to get personal mate , everyone is entitled to their opinions and beliefs as long as no one's hurt by it , so you if you don't wanna blow yourself up , you can believe in anything you want . hell , go on and insult all our imams , leaders , beliefs , ....

we couldn't care less , just do us a favor and keep that explosive belt away from us , will you ? :)
hey hats off for saying shia are jews.
but you are responsible for killing ppl and you support it.. what are you doing in syria ?
when i blow myself up il give you the biggest hug ever. but please try to get your friends i love group hugs. the bigger the better. hahaha

Back
Top Bottom