What's new

Iraq's war against IS terrorism | Updates and Discussions

the only cure for these scums is bullet in the head this way you help the humanity get cleaned

Look at you man. You're a monster.
Wanting to kill someone else because they won't accept that your militias and army is good.

You're a monster, just like your precious militias and most of your army.

Perhaps you need to change the quote in your signature? I think wanting to kill someone over an online debate shows "contempt".

Ummahboy detected

And what are you - some Iraqi atheist or something?

Look at you man. You're a monster.
Wanting to kill someone else because they won't accept that your militias and army is good.

You're a monster, just like your precious militias and most of your army.

Perhaps you need to change the quote in your signature? I think wanting to kill someone over an online debate shows "contempt".

And what are you - some Iraqi atheist or something?

I'm anything you don't like me to be, Rafidi, Atheist, Saddamist. Indian supporter. Now it would be nice if you stop leaving traces of shit on this holy thread.

The UK has become a shithole already because of people like you, no need to spread your shit on us.

Last edited:
I'm anything you don't like me to be, Rafidi, Atheist, Saddamist. Indian supporter. Now it would be nice if you stop leaving traces of shit on this holy thread.

The UK has become a shithole already because of people like you, no need to spread your shit on us.
Why are you so mad bro? Did a Pakistani from the UK bully you in real life or something lol.

No I think I'll be coming back to this thread regularly insha'Allah. Someone has to expose your militias and your army for the criminals they are. :-)

Muqtada is the only respectable politician in Iraq. I'm disappointed he decided to form an alliance with Hadi al Amiri. Iraq's best interest is to move away from Iranian influence.

At Al-Asad airbase, turns out the USAF has AC-130 gunships stationed there which are providing support to SDF OPS in Syria. Hasn't been publicly announced.

https://syria.liveuamap.com/en/2018/2-august-obretix-pt-ac130w-stinger-ii-taking-off-from-al

At least 3 AC-130 there
Djnu6qlX4AEIcjF.jpg

Muqtada is the only respectable politician in Iraq. I'm disappointed he decided to form an alliance with Hadi al Amiri. Iraq's best interest is to move away from Iranian influence.
was he respectable when he relied on Iran to strengthen+ train the mahdi army during the occupation? was he respectable when he ran to Iran to hide during parts of the occupation? Or he respectable now becaues he is opposing Iranian influence at a time thats convenient for him? give me a fukn break.

Militia's going rampant like they did in Basra in 2008. Mullah worshipping militants should just be treated as terrorists again. No different from Sunni Islamists

You live in a dream. The Iraq you imagine and envision and hope for or assume is long gone. Welcome to reality and good luck adjusting to it.

You live in a dream. The Iraq you imagine and envision and hope for or assume is long gone. Welcome to reality and good luck adjusting to it.

Based on some posts in another thread you're assuming that I hate Iran and seek a return to the ba'ath era days, that's where you're wrong. I could give 2 shits about Saddam, don't assume so much.

As for the news I posted, if you think that some rouge militia's misbehaving can't be stopped by the army, the general public then you should refer to Basra in 2008, they can be trashed and would lose all support of the public once they try to govern which is not their job. However they largely behave, and will continue to do so as they're on the same side apart from a tiny group of radical Islamists.

Based on some posts in another thread you're assuming that I hate Iran and seek a return to the ba'ath era days, that's where you're wrong. I could give 2 shits about Saddam, don't assume so much.

I know you dont like Iran, but i never thought you hate Iran. The main issue seems to be that you think Iraq can easily get back to its glory days and i dont think Iraq can. You believe things should be, i believe in what things will be. i dont assume you want return to the Baath days. Iraq is actually just like Nigeria right now- They believe they are destined for great things/expects great things, and full control and independence..yadayada..but in reality they are strong under performers that have at least partially rotted from inside.Both federal states too.You know federalism is just also a pseduo-dictatorship right? You complain about rogue militias misbehaving, but why wasnt your govt able to shut these militias down in the first place?Why is Iraq's internal security "not good enough"? The oonly security you get is the one you created.

if you think that some rouge militia's misbehaving can't be stopped by the army, the general public then you should refer to Basra in 2008, they can be trashed and would lose all support of the public once they try to govern which is not their job.
However they largely behave, and will continue to do so as they're on the same side apart from a tiny group of radical Islamists.[/QUOTE]
Why hasnt your army already stopped them? I bet that militia saw being given a chance to govern as a gift from heaven.lol. You focus on symptoms not the disease. Your army's weakness during the fight against ISIS gave birth to the PMUs. Just remember that.

USAF refuels F-16 IQAF. CFT on the F-16's would help
Dkq8_pZX4AIGdoG.jpg

What a bad sight, better buying SU-30's.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom