What's new

Iraq's war against IS terrorism | Updates and Discussions

IS is massacring people in Tal Afar who are trying to flee, reports of up to 200 killed. Another achievement of erdogan's barking which stalled operations to liberate Tal Afar.

He's the only reason the Tal Afar OP has been delayed for many months as the army is too busy to deal with it, the PMU could but some monkey up north would cry buckets, the PMU should go ahead with the OP.​

What has erdogans speech got to do with it? Is the Turkish army base there or something?

What has erdogans speech got to do with it? Is the Turkish army base there or something?

Erdogan raised hell about the PMU preparing to take Tal Afar, he went as far as bringing the US into it. This led to the US and Baghdad agreeing that the Iraqi army (busy with Mosul) will lead the Tal Afar operation instead of the PMU. This means Tal Afar has been waiting and still has to wait till Mosul is done.

As if it makes a difference, only does for the people of Tal Afar in the negative that is.

Erdogan raised hell about the PMU preparing to take Tal Afar, he went as far as bringing the US into it. This led to the US and Baghdad agreeing that the Iraqi army (busy with Mosul) will lead the Tal Afar operation instead of the PMU. This means Tal Afar has been waiting and still has to wait till Mosul is done.

As if it makes a difference, only does for the people of Tal Afar in the negative that is.

the same idiots wher against Turkish operation in tel afrat...

:-)

olm sitr et...

the same idiots wher against Turkish operation in tel afrat...

:-)

olm sitr et...

No need for your operation in 2017. If you wanted you could've prevented IS takeover of Tal Afar which was resisting by launching airstrikes (covertly if needed which Baghdad would've agreed upon).

As for the siktir et part.. nothing else to expect from you, always useless comments.

No need for your operation in 2017. If you wanted you could've prevented IS takeover of Tal Afar which was resisting by launching airstrikes (covertly if needed which Baghdad would've agreed upon).

As for the siktir et part.. nothing else to expect from you, always useless comments.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/01/abadi-iraq-turkey-relations-move-170110180125210.html

oooo you could easily attacked isis, you are the one who wher against turkey...

some stupid iraqi donkey wher threaten Turkey when PMU finished isis they would go attack Turkey if they don't leave the country, i mean wtf are you talking about.

Hasjdi Sabi terrorists threaten Turkey to leave, in the end killed in mosul.

http://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2016/10/22/490162/Iraq-Haider-Abadi-Baghdad-Daesh

the blood of dead Turkmens is on your hand....

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/01/abadi-iraq-turkey-relations-move-170110180125210.html

oooo you could easily attacked isis, you are the one who wher against turkey...

some stupid iraqi donkey wher threaten Turkey when PMU finished isis they would go attack Turkey if they don't leave the country, i mean wtf are you talking about.

Hasjdi Sabi terrorists threaten Turkey to leave, in the end killed in mosul.

http://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2016/10/22/490162/Iraq-Haider-Abadi-Baghdad-Daesh

the blood of dead Turkmens is on your hand....

Your english is shit, hard for me to explain it to you given that you won't understand. We can try it in Dutch as well but nevermind.

Your english is shit, hard for me to explain it to you given that you won't understand. We can try it in Dutch as well but nevermind.

i now my english shit but your brain is more shitter then mine english, threaten and asking to leave Turkey. And blame Turkey or Erdogan wont work for your faillure, maybe donkeys in the dessert will forget but not us.

i now my english shit but your brain is more shitter then mine english, threaten and asking to leave Turkey. And blame Turkey or Erdogan wont work for your faillure, maybe donkeys in the dessert will forget but not us.

Yeah

Ok nevermind

You should leave, all ur dictator does is support kurds and isis. Completely silent when IS was marching on and taking Tal Afar, barking when the ISF is about to liberate Tal Afar.

Turkey needs to get rid of the dictator and return to its secular roots, unfortunately those on welfare have taken control of that country. Monkey tries to build the Ottoman empire, he doesn't understand that it won't work in this day and age. Even when the 2 Arab neighbors Syria and Iraq are at their weakest he's barely able to push forward his plans.

Last edited:
The 73 T-90 tanks will be delivered this year (2017). It is the first batch of the initial order (~150 T-90S tanks). To satisfy the real requirement for tanks (800-1000 MBT per MoD estimates) local production is needed.

Iraqi forces announced completely retaken old mosul

abrams mosul
DEOGX0bXoAAsaTE.jpg

@TheCamelGuy how many foreign fighters/ISIS were involved in Mosul take over last year?. Are they still there or how iraqi army will separate foreigners,terrorist from peace loving civilians ?

Back
Top Bottom