What's new

Iraq's war against IS terrorism | Updates and Discussions

Someone's *** is on fire. Do check it maybe it is also blown to pieces after watching the video.

Actually you failed to anger me, it might if coming from someone else, someone I view human.

So say the video is authentic and he died, what now? If your point is celebrating the death of an anti IS fighter, the enemy is suffering far heavier losses.

Whatever has IS done to Shias, Shias were not treating Sunnis good either when Noor Al Maliki was in power. He was a sick person and he treated Sunnis like shit. I strongly believe in revenge whatever happened is because US planted incompetent leaders after Saddam. Those who betrayed their country and helped US occupy the country while simultaneously bark against them are worse than Daesh. About Pakistan well son dont compare your stupid military with ours. Our terrain is not desert yet we dont let these scum hold the ground.
Some Shias must've ruined your life for you to hate them that much. Pakistan is far from good, otherwise you would still be there thus save that fake pride for somewhere else.

And you are not a Sunni. I dont even consider you a human.

A human doesnt rejoice over deaths of civillians but you just did.
ur considerations are worthless. I am the Caliph, what will you do?

Indeed a human doesn't, a rat (Malik) does.

You can make such posts on every thread on PDF & the internet, it won't change anything. Act your age monkey.

Actually you failed to anger me, it might if coming from someone else, someone I view human.

So say the video is authentic and he died, what now? If your point is celebrating the death of an anti IS fighter, the enemy is suffering far heavier losses.

Some Shias must've ruined your life for you to hate them that much. Pakistan is far from good, otherwise you would still be there thus save that fake pride for somewhere else.

ur considerations are worthless. I am the Caliph, what will you do?

Indeed a human doesn't, a rat (Malik) does.

You can make such posts on every thread on PDF & the internet, it won't change anything. Act your age monkey.
Keep whining like a b*tch.

Keep whining like a b*tch.

Are the Rafida in Iraq winning or not according to your reasoning and logic? Yes they are. The majoos will be marching through the streets conducting their latmiya and you won't be able to stop it, you will resort to crying on PDF.

Now, let us return to the subject

Last edited:
N then you say you are not a Shia.Thanks for proving me right. Fkin Taqiya scum. Rafidhi pigs will die sooner or later just like they are dying for centuries.

What do I care if they play latimiya, if it annoys you then that's great. If they do it too much they should be contained as well given that it thwarts education with religious illogical stuff, except that shouldn't be done with suicide bombers as you do.

There are many seculars/nationalists in the region whom are not Shi'a yet are at the forefront in the war against you monkeys. Such as our Sunni friend from the ERD: https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/iraq...-and-discussions.334171/page-284#post-9534806

DAs5_YSXoAAxC_F.jpg

Capt. Omar Nazar, who happens to be Sunni has done a good job, wait wait.. you don't consider him Sunni right? I'm sure he gives a shit lol.

Everyone will die, dying by old age or by warfare it doesn't matter. Can you eliminate Shiism? You can't, I guess that means failure.

What do I care if they play latimiya, if it annoys you then that's great. If they do it too much they should be contained as well given that it thwarts education with religious illogical stuff, except that shouldn't be done with suicide bombers as you do.

There are many seculars/nationalists in the region whom are not Shi'a yet are at the forefront in the war against you monkeys. Such as our Sunni friend from the ERD: https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/iraq...-and-discussions.334171/page-284#post-9534806

Everyone will die, dying by old age or by warfare it doesn't matter. Can you eliminate Shiism? You can't, I guess that means failure.

Who said I want to eliminate Shiism? You are proficient in talking from your behind. I am also against suicide bombing and killing of civilians or prisoners. The reason why I hate ISIS as much I hate Asshead is because of this brutality. Now please bugger off I got much better things to do thn indulging in stupid conversation with a moron.

Who said I want to eliminate Shiism? You are proficient in talking from your behind. I am also against suicide bombing and killing of civilians or prisoners. The reason why I hate ISIS as much I hate Asshead is because of this brutality. Now please bugger off I got much better things to do thn indulging in stupid conversation with a moron.

Brutality is the reason you hate them, yet you advocate for killing Shia civillians, right. Now i'm staying

I'm actually not Shi'a, you will find many Sunnis in Iraq who share my belief regarding the military and the whole IS situation. In fact, good luck trying to find someone against the security forces after what they experienced at the hands of IS.

Your taunting is worthless as well, it has to come from someone valuable for it to affect me in any way. IS is killing people worldwide (that includes in Pakistan every now and then by the TTP) and you're here celebrating like a rat from safety.
He is a dumb Wahhabi Crackpot by the way he is posting.After APS Pishawar attack on School, PNS Mehran Base attack, Quide Azam International Airport Attack and Countless other terorist activities killing 4,000 Soldiers and almost 20,000 Civilians Pakistanis are sick of these terrorist supporting Morons. Majority of Pakistanis are Neither Shias nor Wahabi crackos here majority Follow moderate sunni beliefs more close to Sufi Sunnis Sect like turks and Malays. And the majority follower of hardliners are now found being Apologetic and Distancing themselves from International Wahhabi Terrorism machine.
And As i am typing all Takfiri Scums are pushed out of Pakistan by Armed forces into Afghanistan.
They are self disillusioned crackos everywhere. TTP is totally disintegrated. Remaining factions like Ansar ul Islam, Lashkar e Jhangvi etc are desperately pledging to IS and being hunted down like dogs.

2dd9a137-94ab-4a35-ab19-d4ea41f56bba_16x9_788x442.jpg

An Iraqi soldier prepare artillery at Iraqi Army base during fighting between Iraqi security forces and ISIS militants, on the western side of Mosul, Iraq, Saturday, Feb. 25. 2017. (AP)
https://english.alarabiya.net/en/Ne...l-civilians-tells-ISIS-surrender-or-die-.html

Iraqi authorities have dropped leaflets over Mosul warning civilians to stay inside and are telling jihadists to “surrender or die” after launching an assault to retake the Old City.

Iraqi forces launched an assault on Sunday to recapture the Old City, the last district of Mosul still held by ISIS after a months-long offensive.

Commanders say the jihadists are putting up fierce resistance and there are concerns for the more than 100,000 civilians believed to remain inside the Old City.

Late on Sunday, Iraqi forces dropped nearly 500,000 leaflets over the city, warning that they “have started attacking from all directions”.

The leaflets calls on civilians to “stay away from open spaces and... to exploit any opportunity that arises during the fighting” to escape.

Iraqi forces have also stationed Humvees by the Grand Mosque on the eastern side of Mosul, which faces the Old City and is mounted with speakers.

The loudspeakers have been blaring messages to civilians, saying Iraqi forces “are about to end your suffering”.

Messages were also being broadcast to IS fighters, telling them: “You have only this choice: surrender or die”.

The push into Mosul’s Old City -- a densely populated warren of narrow alleyways on the western side of Iraq's second city -- marks the culmination of a months-long campaign by Iraqi forces to retake ISIS’s last major urban stronghold in the country.

The loss of Mosul would mark the effective end of the Iraqi portion of the cross-border “caliphate” ISIS declared in the summer of 2014 after seizing large parts of Iraq and neighboring Syria.

Last Update: Monday, 19 June 2017 KSA 14:39 - GMT 11:39

http://aa.com.tr/en/middle-east/kurdish-soldier-killed-in-daesh-attack-in-n-iraq/845317
A Kurdish soldier was killed and two others were injured in a Daesh attack in northern Iraq on Tuesday, according to a Kurdish Peshmerga officer.

Peshmerga forces thwarted an attack launched by Daesh militants in the Zarga village in Tuz Khurmatu city, south of Kirkuk, lieutenant colonel Senkar Hasan told Anadolu Agency.

He said a number of Daesh militants were killed in the hours-long confrontation.

The attack comes amid an Iraqi military operation to dislodge the Daesh terrorist group from Mosul, their last stronghold in Iraq.

Since last month, Daesh militants have mounted several attacks in Tuz Khurmatu, which has an ethnically diverse population of Turkmen, Kurds and Arabs.

Two Kurdish soldiers were killed and three others injured in a Daesh attack in Zarga on May 13.

Peshmerga forces also thwarted an attack by Daesh militants on an airbase in Tuz Khurmatu, which lies in an area of disputed territory between the Kurdish-administered north and southern regions under the central government.

6428006_595.jpg
6428005_236.jpg
6428003_908.jpg
49030_347.jpg
49029_498.jpg
49031_662.jpg
49028_136.jpg

Iran president hails liberation of Iraq’s Mosul from Daesh control
TEHRAN, Young Journalists Club (YJC) -

In a message to Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi on Friday, the Iranian president extended his congratulations to him and the Iraqi nation over the “liberation of the biggest Daesh-controlled city in Iraq” and the breaking free from the “yoke of crime and violence” that had been unprecedented in recent centuries.

He added that this great victory was achieved thanks to cooperation, coordination, dedication and struggle by the Iraqi people, army soldiers and Popular Mobilization Units (PMU), commonly known as Hashd al-Sha'abi, backed by neighboring countries.

Rouhani added that the major victory “shows the significance of a genuine fight against those criminals who cruelly displayed violence and murder in the name of Islam.”
He expressed the Islamic Republic’s readiness to continue with the all-out fight against these criminals across the Middle East.
Mosul liberation promises better, brighter days

Also on Friday, the Iranian president in a tweet commended the liberation of Mosul after three years of occupation and violence.
It promises better and brighter days for the Iraqi people as for all in the region, Rouhani said on his official Twitter account.

73 T-90S tanks to be delivered to Iraq according to Russia's Uralvagonzavod. Important short term solution for tank shortage though still way behind requirements.

IS is massacring people in Tal Afar who are trying to flee, reports of up to 200 killed. Another achievement of erdogan's barking which stalled operations to liberate Tal Afar.

He's the only reason the Tal Afar OP has been delayed for many months as the army is too busy to deal with it, the PMU could but some monkey up north would cry buckets, the PMU should go ahead with the OP.​

Back
Top Bottom