What's new

Iraq’s famous online star "Miss Baghdad" was shot dead in the street

Adam WANG SHANGHAI MEGA

Reaction score
Country
China
Iraq’s famous online star "Miss Baghdad" was shot dead in the street

2018-09-29 10:00:27 Source: Observer Network

According to a report by CNN on September 28, Iraqi security officials have confirmed that Iraq’s famous model, net red, and Miss Baghdad Tara Fares are on Thursday (27th). The streets of the capital, Bagra, were shot.

20180929095405661.jpg

(Facebook map)

A statement from the Iraqi Interior Ministry said that Falis was shot dead in the Bagra Sara camp neighborhood on the 27th. A spokesperson for the Ministry of Interior subsequently added an interview with local television stations to add that two gunmen riding motorcycles shot at the car that Faris was riding.

20180929095546372.jpg

Scene of the murder (Twitter map)

Tara Faris is 22 years old, her father is an Iraqi, her mother is a Lebanese, and a Christian. She was previously elected "Miss Baghdad" and was the runner-up of the first "Miss Iraq" beauty pageant. Although she had long lived in Erbil, the capital of the Kurdish region, she occasionally went south to the capital Baghdad.

20180929095110661.png

20180929095143613.png

Insgram screenshot

Rudaw, the English-language media in Iraq’s Kurdish region, said she has 2.77 million fans on Insgram. He was previously ranked sixth in the most popular character on Iraqi social media. According to the report, her existence has undoubtedly touched some deep-rooted conservative ideas in this traditional society.

In addition to the recent addition of Falis, many well-known women in Iraq have been killed. On August 16, Rafeef al-Yaseri, a plastic surgeon named Baghdad Barbie, was killed in his home; a week later, Rasha al-Hassan, a female beauty salon owner, was found dead in the town of Bagra;

Prime Minister Abadi has asked the Ministry of the Interior to thoroughly investigate the series of cases targeting well-known women on Friday.

This article is an exclusive manuscript of the Observer Network and may not be reproduced without authorization.

I don't understand that as a Muslim, We don't force you Muslim to give up Islam. Why on earth do you have to let us believe in Islam?

Not only Islam, but Christianity also forces others to believe, otherwise there will be no Crusades.

Muslim and Christian believers, please do not force other people to believe, thank you!

Last edited:
RIP.

I don't understand that as a Muslim, I don't force you Muslim to give up Islam. Why on earth do you have to let me believe in Islam?

Not only Islam, but Christianity also forces others to believe, otherwise there will be no Crusades.

The Chinese believe in science and ancestors.

Muslim and Christian believers, please do not force the Chinese to believe, thank you!

What are you trying to say?, Any Muslim or Christian ever forced you?

The question is :Why is Christian gril shot to dead in iraqi street!??
Even if others do not believe in Islam, it is not a reason to kill.

I occasionally see news such as a girl in Pakistan, because she uploaded her own pictures online (without wearing a headscarf and showing her legs) and was murdered by her brother in the name of family honor.
I don't know if this is true? !

This have to do more with conservative culture/extremists than religion. Don't start blaming Islam for this incident.
ISIS claims they are the purist Islam believers and killing is the way to show they are pure!

Even if others do not believe in Islam, it is not a reason to kill.

I occasionally see news such as a girl in Pakistan, because she uploaded her own pictures online (without wearing a headscarf and showing her legs) and was murdered by her brother in the name of family honor.

ISIS claims they are the purist Islam believers and killing is the way to show they are pure!

Okay. So what? I can claim I am more Chinese than you. :lol:

Okay. So what? I can claim I am more Chinese than you. :lol:

It was true. And there a few cases such as this.

The question is :Why is Christian gril shot to dead in iraqi street!??

Iraq is hithby terrorism and itanyone can be killed senselessly, just to terrorize people, terrorists especially foreign funded terrorists target famous people specially to get more media attention then usual terror attacks, to ruin the image of country..

nothing to do with Her mom being Christian.

Again you didn't answer my question about your blabbering.. did any Muslim or Christian forced you to convert to Islam, if not then why the fk you think like that? We don't need you ancestors and money worshiping Chinese, nor will you help us anyways in our life or our death.. shove up this your head.. everyone have to go to his own grave and answer for his own deeds according to Islam.. I will not be asked about what Chinese did..

Iraq is hithby terrorism and itanyone can be killed senselessly, just to terrorize people, terrorists especially foreign funded terrorists target famous people specially to get more media attention then usual terror attacks, to ruin the image of country..

nothing to do with Her mom being Christian.

Again you didn't answer my question about your blabbering.. did any Muslim or Christian forced you to convert to Islam, if not then why the fk you think like that? We don't need you ancestors and money worshiping Chinese, nor will you help us anyways in our life or our death.. shove up this your head.. everyone have to go to his own grave and answer for his own deeds according to Islam.. I will not be asked about what Chinese did..
Why does the Taliban destroy the 1500-year-old Buddha statue in Afghanistan?

Why does the Taliban destroy the 1500-year-old Buddha statue in Afghanistan?

Taliban destroyed statue, because after fighting Russians, USA abandoned Afghanistan. They didn't help the starving people or economy and children were dying. Only money was coming for excavating these statues. Taliban chief said what good is our history, If our future is being destroyed. So he made decision to destroy the statues.

Back
Top Bottom