What's new

Iraqis return to Mosul and find lower prices, restored services and more

I saw their deeds with my own two eyes......... need no introduction to them............ I trust them as much as I trust a gator to be my best friend............

Have you told them what happens once they (all the fundoos) congregate in one place?:azn: Although I hope only the mad one's show up, out of the Palestinians at least, quite a few of them are honest to god normal folks who are trying to survive in an untenable situation.:-)

I saw their deeds with my own two eyes......... need no introduction to them............ I trust them as much as I trust a gator to be my best friend............

OK OK..BUT once they're all in one place, we shoehorn Buttsy into the weapons bay, we fly up high, get them in our sights..and away Buttsy!8-)

Is it allowed to use the Buttzer under Geneva Convention? :o:

A thought to ponder upon, oh well once the deed is done the world will be too busy gaping in dreadful awe and we can make good our escape, its not as if we're going to flash our faces all over before we get down to it.

In such a case, feed the fat f*** some extra spicy Nihari as well....... why not have the chemical component along with the shock and awe of Little Buttzer! :D

A thought to ponder upon, oh well once the deed is done the world will be too busy gaping in dreadful awe and we can make good our escape, its not as if we're going to flash our faces all over before we get down to it.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom