What's new

Iraqi militia receives Toofan MRAP vehicles from Iran

you just answered your own question

"if the us media called Soleimani a terrorist"

that's exactly the point. Dictionary definitions are ambiguous sometimes and a terrorist label can easily be used to define virtually any armed non-official state army. or even state armies..

what Im asking you is not to repeat American propaganda language on Iranian forces and allies. how is that controversial?

do you also agree that Hezbollah and IRGC are terrorist organizations? the US media routinely describes them as such. you calling "shia militias" by their US media propaganda name, is the same as calling the IRGC and Hezbollah "terrorists"
Lol....oh boy. Just give up bro...

You're right, Sunni or Shia don't matter, so you need to learn from your own advice as you are one brought up the sects. Iraqi army is majority Shia and I support them as legitimate security authority of Iraq. There's no reason why these non state militias need to exist. They should join Iraqi army if they have Iraq's interests at heart.

Instead they choose to be seperate entity that challenges Iraqi army much of the time. So I'm waiting for you to give me one reason why they need to exist separately from Iraqi army.

Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Tunisia , Morocco , Kuwait , Qatar all have dealt with ISIS threat without need of non state militias. It can be the same for Iraq too.

So I don't understand your motivations in all of this. Bottom line, these militias should not be praised by forum audience as they serve purpose of securing foreign nations interests.
The thing is you dont understand that they are an official part if the iraqi military. They arent operating independently. And I really wont waste my time to argue with you about the reality regarding Saudi, UAE, kuwait and the others and ISIS.

The thing is you dont understand that they are an official part if the iraqi military. They arent operating independently. And I really wont waste my time to argue with you about the reality regarding Saudi, UAE, kuwait and the others and ISIS.

I don't think you understand what you are talking about, the Iraqi PM ordered them to disband and drop all their political and military affiliations and to join Iraqi army, they did not follow through with this process and are still acting as independent militias that participate in foreign conflicts and advance Iran's interests in Iraq. Which sometimes includes murdering Iraqi activists.

Thus these militias should not be praised on this forum. They should integrate into Iraqi army and end participation in foreign conflicts. Iraqi army does not need them to have independent status to fight ISIS. All those other countries fight ISIS just fine without any non-state militias operating in them.

@PakSword
This thread is started by an unknown guy on purpose and it doesn't matter how many times i report it. Nothing happens. Moreover that was an old Arabic proverb. "The dogs bark, but the caravan moves on.”
https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/the_dogs_bark,_but_the_caravan_goes_on

Btw where is the post? :D
Deleted.

We delete many posts.. reasons including trolling, off topic, with no value, insulting, etc etc etc. Infraction is automatic for certain posts. If you want, you can open a case in GHQ for webmaster to look at it.

No need to do that sir. Im ok with it.

Just a side note this thread promotes sectarianism.
Please report the posts where people are bringing shia sunni subject.

I am working on the reports in the queue. If time permits, I will definitely take action, if not, another mod will take action.

No need to do that sir. Im ok with it.

Just a side note this thread promotes sectarianism.

The thread is posted by Iranian that is seemingly pro-Iranian gov't according to his post history. He's sharing a military development with Iranian sponsored Iraqi militias. It's a valid thread. If you see any sectarian posts in the thread you can report them.

Thread is closed for now until the reports are being worked on. Please refrain from creating Shia Sunni divide.

Criticizing Iranian (or any other country) regime is perfectly alright just like Pakistani government is criticized on this forum unless the post doesn't break any forum rule.

the iraqi shia militias get many weapons from brother country iran but ofcourse a small portion gets photographed. will post them if found more.

You're right, Sunni or Shia don't matter, so you need to learn from your own advice as you are one brought up the sects. Iraqi army is majority Shia and I support them as legitimate security authority of Iraq. There's no reason why these non state militias need to exist. They should join Iraqi army if they have Iraq's interests at heart.

Instead they choose to be seperate entity that challenges Iraqi army much of the time. So I'm waiting for you to give me one reason why they need to exist separately from Iraqi army.

Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Tunisia , Morocco , Kuwait , Qatar all have dealt with ISIS threat without need of non state militias. It can be the same for Iraq too.

So I don't understand your motivations in all of this. Bottom line, these militias should not be praised by forum audience as they serve purpose of securing foreign nations interests.
hehehe they threat with isis especially saoudi arabia and your boss bensaw he is so much threat to isis he fighy them eye to eye but in play station go some where els to speak like fool all of those country you said all support isis and kill iraqi people maybe you are one of them

hehehe they threat with isis especially saoudi arabia and your boss bensaw he is so much threat to isis he fighy them eye to eye but in play station go some where els to speak like fool all of those country you said all support isis and kill iraqi people maybe you are one of them

@LeGenD @Slav Defence

You guys really need to start banning people who avoid substance of debates and try to bully members of forum into peddling their narrative. The solution is to start banning people who take narrative building way too far. It's okay to narrative build to an extent but once it becomes nothing but rhetorical spats against other members then they need to warned for such posts.

@Serpentine keep an eye on @Kastor and @RB200

You shouldn't allow anyone to claim of being pro-Iran in this forum. Also this Jewish boy @Falcon29 feels free to keep on ranting in Iranian defence forums. This is not middle east section and you need to take care of this sub-forum. If you cannot or don't want to do it please call on @WebMaster to choose an other mod for our section. I suggest @AmirPatriot if he had any time to spend in this forum or @PeeD .

Back
Top Bottom